Happy?

THE LOVABLE

Jeonghan woke up because of the sound of the tray placed on his bedside. His eyes open and was met with Jun's smile.

"Rise and shine."

Jeonghan squint his eyes and smile. Then he remembered Wonwoo. However when he look back, he saw an empty space.

"He got back to his room. How are you feeling hyung?"

Jeonghan don't know. He's somehow embarassed.

"Jun.. I'm sorry."

Jun just give him a questioning look and sat beside him as and start his hair.

"What for?"

"I'm such a burden.. I--

"Is this about having with Wonwoo?"

Jeonghan shut his eyes close. Wjy does Jun have to mention it that way? It was way too blunt and Jeonghan just want to melt.

"We've come to an agreement hyung.. You don't have to worry about us. We know exactly what we're doing.."

Jeonghan look at him, he's the one looking baffled this time. "Agreement?"

"Yup. Now you have to wash yourself because we're preparing for our little celebration later. Chan will arrive tomorrow anyway."

"I still feel dizzy though.. but I feel better than yesterday. Im really sorry. We could have enjoyed that two days if I--

"Hyung.. It's ok. Really. Do you want me to help you?"

Jeonghan sit up with the duvet still covering him. His bare.

"No. No need. I think I can do it myself already.."

And Jun just smile. He kissed Jeonghan's crown before whispering a 'Good morning. See you later.'

Jeonghan felt happy..

On the other hand..

He didn't expect that Wonwoo will do it.

And Wonwoo is his first. However, he remembered their rules.

Equal, Even, Fair.

".."

...

Jeonghan made his way to the sala with hands supporting his weight as he walk to the hallway.

Until he felt peck and a smooch on his chicks. He even flinch when he felt it and jump a little.

"Good morning Yoon Jeonghan."

Mingyu said smiling so brightly at him. Jeonghan smiled.. Mingyu has his wet hair and new clothes.

"Good morning Mingyu.. what's with the morning kiss?"

"Nothing. Im just happy you're already able to join us."

Canines poking, Mingyu beamed. 

It was indeed a good morning. He heardg the taller and obviously the latter hug back in delight.

It wasn't raining anymore and Mingyu carried Jeonghan on his back.. "No one has ever carried me like this before."

Jeonghan said as they made their way to the kitchen where Wonwoo and Jun is waiting.

"Really? What about your-- oh.."

Mingyu remembered Jeonghan's past. However Jeonghan didn't speak. He just buried his face on Mingyu's crook.

When they reached the kitchen, they saw the two running errands. They're preparing for some meat for their little bbq party.

Wonwoo look at him and smiled. Jeonghan went flustered but smile back anyway. Mingyu was about to put him down but Jeonghan didn't let go. He braced his thighs on Mingyu's torso tighter.

"Aigoo.. "   Mingyu pouted.

Jeonghan smiled and giggled loving his mischievousness.

"The baby needs assistance.."

Jeonghan said.

In no time, Jun dropped the plate and was shocked. Mingyu froze. Wonwoo just shake his head.

He know what Jeonghan mean. He remembered the same reaction he had last time Jeonghan mentioned the word baby.

"W-what baby?"

Mingyu asked.

Jeonghan chuckled to his delight and smiled.

"Me. I'm the baby. So better take care of me."

Mingyu rolled his eyes smiling.
Jun sighed relieved.. and eventually shake his head smiling.

"I want to see the place."

Jeonghan said pouting.

"Tour him around Mingyu. We'll take care of this."

Jun said. So Mingyu nod and Jeonghan beamed still clinging on Mingyu.

They got out of the house and was met by a pool outside.

"Woah.. Didn't know there's a pool here.."

"Well that's because you're inside that room slash jail of yours."

They proceed to the beach and Mingyu chose to walk barefooted so as Jeonghan.

It was a very romantic scenery. Mingyu carries him as they absorbed the place.

Until Jeonghan unclaw his body to Mingyu and hold his hands instead as they feel the water attacking  their feet. Playing as the waves flood the shore.

The two are laughing but Mingyu is more delighted. Fascinated by how Jeonghan's laugh felt so good on his ears..

Until he decided to call the angel's name and in no time bent down to give him a kiss.

Jeonghan was surprised but didn't fazed. He remembered that Mingyu is the most envious between the three when it comes to him.

They didn't bother to move even though the water already crushed
on their feet halfway to their knees.

The kiss is more important. Until Jeonghan pulled back for a breath.

"You envious puppy."

Jeonghan pinched the puppy's nose.

"What? Im your boyfriend too. I can kiss you too.."

"I didn't say anything.."

Jeonghan just laugh at Mingyu's face. Until Jeonghan flinched when the water splashed on them.

Then they laugh.

"Mingyu.. can you promise you promise me something?"

Mingyu look at Jeonghan who is now staring at the sea.

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you will never ever think that I love you lesser than your brother."

Mingyu silenced. That's what exactly what he was feeling last few days. He's always jealous of his brother since they have time to spare for Jeonghan while he's into some shooting or photoshoot and guesting.

Jeonghan notice his silence and frown. "Im sorry if you feel that way--

"I promise."

Jeonghan look at Mingyu.

"I promise hyung. Now I want you to promise me too."

Jeonghan felt nervous. "W-what?"

"Promise me you won't leave us."

That one sentence made Jeonghan silent. More silent than Mingyu did. As if he can't comprehend.

"Hyung.."

 

"I promise. I promise."

And Mingyu smiled.
"You promised. We're all yours hyung.. You're ours."

And the promises was sealed with a kiss again.








 

Soonyoung was confused if he should call Jeonghan or not. Well first of all, he don't know what to say. He don't know how to tell Jeonghan what is happening.

"Hyung relax.."

Hansol said trying to calm him down while Seungkwan is scanning on his phone.

"I can't. Ugh! Jeonghan hyung's in trouble. A lot of fans bash him already."

"But majority like him--

"Still. I don't want Jeonghan hyung's name being dragged in this kind of industry."

"Calm down hyung."













 

Laughing as if there's no tomorrow, that's what they do. Feeding each other with the foods thay made.. splashing waters, racing in swimming.

Jeonghan has never been so happy like rhis before. He never felt so loved and cared.

The sheer feeling joy is all around them as they play with the waves.

 

It was indeed a happy birthday for Wonwoo. Seeing his beloved laughing as if he was the happiest person in the world.. and if ever there is, it would be him.
 

Jeonghan sat down exhausted on the sand wet from the water.
 

Until he saw Jun sat beside him too.

 

"It's Wonwoo's birthday but you seemed the happiest."
 

Jun said smiling.
 

"It's because I am. We are able to spend time together like this. Im just so happy being with you guys."

Jun held his hand and clasp it with his own. "I love you hyung.."
 

It was so random but Jeonghan didn't hesitate to give him a kiss. A chaste one but Jun just smiled.
 

"You're clingy all day.."

 

"I do?"

 

Jun nod. Before he could even speak a ball hit his head and he groaned.. Jeonghan on the other hand is laughing so hard. It wasn't really that strong since Wonwoo's measurements are accurate.

 

Until Jun grasp the ball and saw the net Mingyu had made.



 

"I'll team up with Jeonghan hyung.."

 

Jun said.
 

"No way! I will!"

Mingyu shouted.
 

"Who told you? I will!"

Wonwoo retorted.


 

Jeonghan just shake his head lightly still laughing.

"Ok. Now let's pick fairly."



 

They crowd on each other and starts to pick with their usual game that resulted Jeonghan pairing up with Jun.
 

Mingyu whined. "Ugh! I don't wanna play anymore--

 

"So the loser will be the winner's slave for the whole day tomorrow."
 

Jeonghan said giggling, dismissing Mingyu's whine.
 

"Huh! You two older than me will be my slave.. You'll see."
 

And Mingyu was on.

 

The two teams started to play. It was fun, specially when Jeonghan starts cheating. Wonwoo on the other hand doesn't care that much but Mingyu is raging in playing.
 

Determined to make the hyungs to be his slaves..

Until it was a good two rounds already and they have a tie.

Jeonghan is already tired but not in playing. He's tired of laughing.. laughing at his cheating tactics.
 

"Yah! Wonwoo hyung! Are you really playing?!"

 

Mingyu yelled at him but Wonwoo just smirked.
 

It was that moment when Mingyu hit the ball hard and landed on Jeonghan's face..
 

They all run to him when he fell down.. Jun was the first one to see Jeonghan's closed eyes but saw it open only to wink at him abd proceed on lying down again.
 

Jun sighed relieved but went on again when Mingyu kneeled down not knowing what to do.
 

"Hyung.. hyung.."

He called on the other hand, Jun tap Wonwoo's shoulder secretly and give him the 'he's-acting-hurt-look'. Wonwoo's worried faced turned soft while Mingyu is almost tearing up. The actor is really scared and worried at the moment.
 

"Hyung... sorry. I didn't mean it.. Open your eyes please. I promise, even if you lose I'll be your slave just open your eyes.."
 

Mingyus said shaking.. his brothers cover their mouths to suppressed the laugh.
 

"Yah! Help me carry him!"

 

He yelled to his brothers. Wonwoo starts to act..
 

"It's your fault. What if he breaks his nose?! What if he knocked his brain off?! He won't forgive you!"

 

Wonwoo yelled. Mingyu trembled and look at Jeonghan almost crying already..

 

"H-hyung.. wake up please.. don't scare me.."


 

And Jeonghan opened his one eye peeking at Mingyu who is wiping his face.
 

The two didn't stop their asses from laughing and Jeonghan did the same.
 

Mingyu look at them still can't believe he was fooled.

 

"Aish! You really think that was funny?! Huh?!"

 

Mingyu yelled at them but they just keep on laughing.

The tall puppy stood up and leave his three hyungs one who's love of his life.

Ge was really pissed off until he saw their scoreboard.

They're winning actually but Jeonghan starts his act.
 

He was startled when someone jump on him from behind and his reflexes was fast to caught someone's legs.
 

Until he felt Jeonghan's laugh on the crook of his neck.
 

"You really love teasing me Yoon Jeonghan."

He said while they walk to the cottage.
 

"Better than being your slave for a whole day."
 

Jeonghan teased again.. Mingyu just shake his head again but now he's already smiling.








 

The one week vacation went so happy especially when Chan finally joined them. However Jeonghan felt something's wrong with the idol. So he asked but Chan will just hide it with a smile.
 

They were so happy. Full of teasing and laughs.. Unfortunately, it was done and now, they have to go back home.

It was an exhausting trip actually abd what they didn't expect is the bunch of reporters flashes of cameras awaiting for them as well as bunch of girls with celphones in the air capturing everything.
 

Jeonghan was startled when Chan covers him. The three was also shocked when they saw these people in front of their gate with the guards shooing them away but failed.


 

They cover their face because of the flashes of cameras that hurts their eyes.. until they recognize the questions thrown on Jeonghan's name.

 

"When did you and Hoshi started dating?"

"Is it true thay he's your boyfriend?"

"What can you say about these scattered rumors about you dating Hoshi?"



 

"What?!"

 

Jeonghan then shut his eyes and felt stares on him.. If he read it right, someone might have heard them last time.


 

"GUARDS!!!"

 

Jun yelled looking so furious..

 

Until a question was asked again.

 

"What is your relation with the Kim's family?"

"If Hoshi's not your boyfriend, is one of the Kim brothers your current boyfriend?"

"When did the two of you started dating---




 

"WILL YOU PLEASE STOP?! YOU'RE SCARING HIM!"
 

Wonwoo yelled at them. They were silenced. Halted at all. They saw how angry the brothers look at them and the reporters felt terrified.

 

"Wonwoo calm down.."

Jeonghan said.. Wonwoo didn't talk and just stomp in his way to the door..

Jun and Mingyu nod at Chan and the latter helped him with his bags and they enter the house leaving Mingyu and Jun outside talking to the reporters.




 

"What is this hyung?"
 

Wonwoo asked as he showed the news to Jeonghan.


 

"A netizen saw the SVT member Hoshi on a cafeteria eating with two other people. She said she heard the guy with the long hair named Yoon Jeonghan that they are dating. The pictures of Hoshi feeding his rumored boyfriend is now---



 

"Wait. Ugh! I can explain-- ! This is not what I expected."
 

"Us too.."
 

They look around and saw Mingyu and Jun inside already.

"Chan. Do you know about this?"

 

"Yes."
 

"Why didn't you tell us?!"
 

Mingyu yelled at the youngest. Jeonghan didn't like it.
 

"Yah Mingyu! Don't shout at him."

 

"Hyung.. what was that? Why-- Soonyoung. Is it true that you and Soonyoung are --
 

Jun didn't finished hid sentence when they heard Jeonghan's phone.. He picked it up and saw Hoshi on screen.

So he put it on a loud speak so they can hear them talk.

 

"Hyung! We have to talk--
 

"Talk now Soons. We're listening."
 

"Oh! You're already home? Hyung.. a fan heard us while we are pretending because of the ex boyfriend of yours--

 

"Wait. What ex boyfriend?!"

Jun asked.

"You didn't know? One of Jeonghan hyung's co worker is his ex.. "




 

They all look at Jeonghan and the latter wanted ro melt already.


 

It was a brief explaining and the three learned why they have to do it. They all calm down already until they saw the news..

It was a picture of Jeonghan eating with Hoshi and Sehun.

And them walking while holding each other's hands..
 

Jeonghan groan in annoyance.

 

"I want to kill that fan already."
 

Jeonghan said.

 

"We have to make it clear to the public and you Jeonghan hyung.."


 

they look at Jun and waited.



 

"You'll resign to that firm and you'll work on the company instead."

 

The COO decided and seems like everyone likes the idea..

..but for now, they have to hide Jeonghan until the issue is cleared.