18 Leave me alone!

THE LOVABLE



 

The trip was full of laugh even though Jeonghan is not really in the best condition..
 

His head is actually aching because of his heat. Obviously, the brothers didn't know..

"That beach is one of the best resort we have hyung, we've never brought you there because we went to different places last time."

Jeonghan just hum with his eyes slowly closing. Jun who notice scoot closer to lend a shoulder as a pillow.

The rest of the rest was Jeonghan dozing off. When they arrive to the port, they didn't wake the angel up.

Instead, Jun carried him in his arms and they all ride the yacht with a personal captain.

It was an island and actually a little bit isolated but the family bought it as a rest place for vacation.

And now, as Wonwoo's little present, they let them use it.. they own it anyway.

The ride in the water was smooth and calm, Jeonghan was sleeping all the way through. Not even bothered by the sound of waves.

Soon they arrived and and a cozy bungalow met them.

 

"Wow. I didn't saw the renovations before. It's awesome."
 

Mingyu exclaimed. The two agreed..

Immediately they lay Jeonghan on one of the bed.

Preparing for some dinner, Mingyu had a hand of help from his brothers.

It was exceptionally warm. It felt normal having them together like they're so close to each other. Maybe because they have settled with the thought of being civil and nice even Jeonghan is not around.
 

"Should I wake him up?"

Mingyu asked while he place the last plate on the table. Wonwoo nod and Junhui just did the same so Mingyu proceed to wake Jeonghan up.









 

"Hyung.."

He called..

But Jeonghan just buried his face not wanting to be disturbed..

"Hey, dinner's ready."

He cooed again, but Jeonghan didn't move an inch.

"Hannie~yah."
 

"Jeonghan-ah.."
 

"Han-ah.."
 

"Seriously wake up. You've been sleeping the whole trip, you've missed the sight--

"Mingyu get out."

 

Jeonghan suddenly said.

Mingyu was startled. He look at Jeonghan and notice how he cover himself with the blanket.

"Hyung what's the problem?"

 

"Get out now.."

"Hyung--


 

"I SAID GET OUT!!!"
 

Mingyu stood straight at that. Jeonghan just scream at him.

And it made Mingyu a lot startled.

He blink for many times still in shock and Jeonghan didn't heard any steps coming out so he peek at the blanket to see Mingyu who stared at him with expressionless eyes..

Jeonghan felt bad, but he's actually having a really hard time controlling his own hands not to reach Mingyu right now.

 

"Please.. get out."

He begged.. but instead of obeying, Mingyu bend and lowered himself to touch Jeonghan and asked.
 

"Hyung, what's the problem?"

He asked and with the touch, Jeonghan almost lost it.. but still he controlled..

"Mingyu.. please go out and don't come near me.. not you, not Jun and not Wonwoo... not in this state."

 

"Hyung--

 

"Please."

 

With the begging, Mingyu finally gave up. "Fine, we'll be having dinner.. you should join us hyung--

"Mingyu!"

"Ok! Im going out.. Jeez, what's wrong with you?"

 

Mingyu mumbled a bit annoyed.
 

Jeonghan felt guilty but the moment Mingyu closed the door with a little slam, he run to lock it.


 

'! Why am I so idiot?! How could I forget the suppressants?! What am I gonna do?!"











 

"Where's Jeonghan hyung?"

 

Jun asked when he notice that it's just Mingyu approaching the kitchen. On the other hand, Wonwoo notice his younger brother sulking.
 

"What's with face?"



 

"He's acting weird.."


 

Mingyu answered not looking to his brother, instead he place food on his plate before he sighed and meet his brother's puzzled looks.



 

"He shouted at me telling me to get out and told me not to go near him nor you two."


 

"Why?"
 

Jun worriedly asked. Meanwhile Wonwoo started to eat and so Jun did.

 

"I don't know. I was actually shocked that he shouted at me.. jeez. What's his problem anyway? He's acting weird."

 

Mingyu mumbled looking unamused..



 

"Let's talk to him later. Let's just eat for now, we'll bring him his dinner."
 

The eldest said and without talking, they agree.








 

Wonwoo had knocked but no one answered..


 

So he called. "Hyung open the door, your dinner is here."



 

But still no one answered.
 

Jun attempted this time..



 

"Jeonghannie open it. Are you alright?"


 

Still no response..
 

"Jeonghan we're coming in!"

 

Mingyu shouted a bit annoyed and worried.. He has the keys on hand clashing..




 

He was about to open it but he stopped because of Jeonghan.



 

"Guys.. don't!"


 

He shouted from the inside of the room..



 

"Jeonghan hyung what's the problem?"


 

Wonwoo asked..
 

"Wonwoo, Jun and Mingyu. Please. Just leave me alone -- for a while."


 

"But you haven't eaten yet. You have to atleast tell us the problem or atleast eat."


 

They heard Jeonghan groan from the door but still he won't open it.



 

"Please guys just go! Leave!"


 

The three look at each other and that moment they went silent.


 

"Hyung what's the problem?" Asked Jun..




 

"Im the problem. Now go and leave---










 

"Are you currently having your heat now Jeonghan hyung?"





 

Wonwoo cut him.



 

The question made them all silent..


 

"W-what?"



 

Jeonghan asked sounding almost inaudible..


 

"What do you mean Wonwoo? What heat?"

 

Jun asked and Mingyu was just as curious..


 

"Jeonghan hyung, answer me. Didn't you bring your suppressants?"



 

"H-How'd you know?"




 

Jeonghan asked unbelieving what he had just heard from Wonwoo.


 

"Hyung what is happening?"


 

Mingyu in. More curious and puzzled..


 

"Hyung where is your suppressants?"

 

Wonwoo asked again. Now Jeonghan has no choice but to answer.
 

"I-I left it back home.. I thought I brought it."




 

Wonwoo sighed.

 

"What heat? What suppressants? Can you please tell us what is happening? Is Jeonghan hyung okay?"

 

Mingyu started to raise his voice and Jun beside him automatically handle it.



 

"Mingyu calm down. Wonwoo what are you talking about?"


 

Jun calmly asked.




 

Wonwoo sighed and face the door where he know Jeonghan is listening.



 

"He's on his heat--

 

"What heat?"

 

"Mingyu let him speak!"

 

Jun snapped the youngest. Mingyu just glared at him.


 

"Jeonghan hyung is in his heat. It means.. " Wonwoo hesitated, trying to find the right term. "..he's getting a little bit.. s-sensitive and needy."


 

The two look at him with a confused look.



 

"What's the problem with that?"

Jun asked.




 

"Nothing really. It's just.." Wonwoo look at the door again. "..let's just talk downstairs."



 

He can't concentrate knowing Jeonghan is listening. On the other side of the door, Jeonghan was still in dazed knowing that Wonwoo knew about his state all along.


 

"Jeonghan hyung, we'll be back later."


 

And he heard the steps going away.

Finally, Jeonghan breath.

 

But his mind wanders. Now that they know, Jeonghan is worried.

Until he felt his body going ecstatic again. He can feel it so hot.. and he groan on the itch if his whole being.

Feeling the tug of his own libido.


 

'Damn this heat! Ugh!!'



 

He run to the bathroom and open the shower to lower the temperature of his body.












 

The three of them settled on the kitchen and Mingyu bombared the dictor questions again.




 

"Tell us about it all Wonwoo."
 

Jun said..





 

And with a sigh, Wonwoo told them all he know about Jeonghan's body and heat. He even explained how he accidentally knew it. He also told them about the heat.



 

"..and because he forget his suppressants, he'll surely feel that way."


 

He said. The two went silent.


 

"Usually on a heat, a person is weak but full of urge for.. for an . They're also having difficulties on their body such as being nauseous and even body heat to an abnormal temperature."

 

"You mean he's actually in pain right now because of his heat?"


 

Jun worriedly asked. Wonwoo nod slowly and speak. "He probably feeling that right now."

 

"What's the other way? I mean, is there other way to stop his heat or.. or help him?"

 

Mingyu asked. Wonwoo on the other hand look at the two, shifting his gaze with his brother before he sighed.




 

"There's no other way.. exept that thing."



 

And all of them silenced with flustered faces.






 

"What will happen if.. if he get to.. to do it? Will he be fine-- I mean will his body go back to normal?"

 

Jun asked.
 

"Yah! Hyung! Why the heck are you asking that?!"

 

Mingyu shake his shoulders since they're sitting beside each other.


 

"I-Im just asking!"




 

"A heat normally takes place for a whole week or more of them being sick.. but when the carvings are actually fulfilled, he'll get better but not best. Lesser pain."


 

"What if he don't?"

 

Mingyu asked this time.

 

"He'll be sick for a whole week or more and will get weaker and weaker as the day pass.."



 

They all sighed problematic.

 

"Let's go find suppressants on the mainland tomorrow--



 

Jun didn't had the time to finish his sentence because a thunder suddenly roared outside and before they knew it, the heavy rain has fall from the dark starless sky.


 

A notification from Jun's phone had arrive.



 

A typhoon had just landed. It's Center is in the country and the typhoon's tail is in busan. All ports are unallowed to navigate their sailors.






 

"."