10 you said it

THE LOVABLE

Mingyu had just arrive from his shooting and it's already quarter to one in the midnight. He's so tired because of the scenes he's been taking. He parked his car outside their house before he go out of the car.

"Mingyu.."

The latter almost jump out of his spot when he heard Wonwoo's voice behind him.

"Hyung-- (He saw Jeonghan on Wonwoo's back. Sleeping.) --where have you been?"

His tone changed a bit because of what he's seeing.

They walk towards the door.

"He fell asleep. We were just taking a walk--

"At this hour?"

"He can't sleep so we decided to go out for fresh air.. "

Wonwoo said before entering the door which Mingyu opened for them.

Mingyu just sigh.. standing still even though Wonwoo and Jeonghan already climb the stairs to their room.

Now that he think of it. He just notice that he's like missing something.

How long has it been since he avoid Jeonghan? It's only a week yet there he is, being drag by his brothers everywhere they want.. or so he thought.

Mingyu really is avoiding Jeonghan for a while. He need to clear his mind. He don't want to risk his feelings or even his brother's or Jeonghan's.

He's aware of what's happening around. And he can tell that one of them-- no scratch that-- everyone might get hurt by the end of this.

Mingyu know how Jeonghan hates hurting people. As much as possible, he would consider what's good for everyone. But the situation now is very different. So much different.

It will affect their family-- their happy family. Jeonghan might be the magnet that pulls them all together but he's also the force that could broke them apart.

And even though Mingyu is dying to tell Jeonghan about the throbbing beat that excile in his own feelings, he can't. He don't know if he can still take it but as long as he can, he will.

Mingyu might look and act childish but he cared more than he look.

Thinking about the possibilities that will happen in the future, he can't help but to get confused.

He know from now on everything will change. Every decision might hurt everyone. And Mingyu don't want that. He don't want to deepen the bickerings to the abyss of competency.

And Mingyu know who will get hurt at the very end.

It's Jeonghan.

He know him too well. Jeonghan is the one who feels everyone's pain and he take it all in. He will try and try to mend the wounds but will hurt if he can't. And as to what Mingyu see, what they feel for Jeonghan is not something that will hurt with just one sorry... It will cut deep and will pain them a lot.

And he know Jeonghan won't be able to heal it when the time comes that they won't let Jeonghan go.

 

Surprisingly, all of them are in the house for that day. It was sunday and thankful to have their freeday on.

The brother's all head to the dining area for their breakfast.

It was weird. The feeling was odd. They can sense the tension on the air.

They used to have a noisy breakfast before.. but now..

Mingyu can tell. This is what he was pointing about. This is one of the things he don't want to happen. But he think it's already too late.

Since he can see his two Brothers are
very silent and eating as if they are alone.

Only the utensil sounds. The silence is deafening. Mingyu is not used to this thing. Yes, he know that they do not always agree with one another but still they treat each other fairly.

Mingyu speak.

"Hyung.."

By reflex, the two older look at him.

A bit startled because of his tired tone and sudden call.

Mingyu put his spoon down before he sighed exasperatedly.

"Let's not change anything.."

Mingyu simply said since he dont know how to say it. He don't know how to tell them what he want to say.

He heard his two brothers sigh..

"Sorry.."

Both said in unison.

They knew it. They really know and can see through each other. The fact that they know what's going on made it awkward but somehow they realized that what Mingyu was trying to make them comprehend is right.

They're brothers.

Jun cleared his throat before talking.
Not looking at his brothers.

"So.. you g-guys already know?"

The two nod before eating again.

"How?"

"I confessed last night. Then I got the idea that it was you he's been talking about. Since you're with him last week.

Mingyu on the other hand clenched his hand. But try his best to calm down. Thinking that Wonwoo and Jun already tell Jeonghan about their feelings.

He felt envious.

"How about you Mingyu--

"Good morning everyone.."

All of them look at the diner's entrance. There they found the angel.

With his casual outfit.

Immediately they all smile aside from Mingyu. He can't look at his hyung either. So he avoid having eye contact with Jeonghan.

The angel sit down beside him.

"Are you going somewhere hyung?"

Jun asked while Jeonghan is placing food on his plate.

While the others look at him and listen.

"Yup. Im going for a job interview. I miss working already since my recommendations are already done."

"Do you need someone to come with you? We're free today.."

Wonwoo offered but Jeonghan shake his head saying no.

"You should rest. I can manage."

So they didn't pursue more and just eat.

On the other hand, Jeonghan is silent. He don't want to talk since Jun and Wonwoo are both around.

It's a little awkward because the two is observing him.

But Jeonghan's mind flew to the man sitting beside him eating silently.

Mingyu used to be so loud in eating.
He always talk to Jeonghan everytime they're together.. but now, with the silence around. Jeonghan frowned.

This isn't what he wanted.

They were startled when Jeonghan stop eating and sighed exasperated.

He leaned on his chair.

They wait for him to talk. They want to know what Jeonghan is thinking or does he want something to say..

"Guys.."

He called. Then Jeonghan composed his thoughts. He sighed for the last rime and relax his system.

"Let's.. let's be civil. I mean.. let's stop acting so awkward with each other.
Im not used to this.."

They've been more silent.

Until Mingyu speak.

"I'll come with Jeonghan hyung.."

All of them look at him.

His statement sounds so firm.  And to think that he avoid Jeonghan for days, made Jeonghan look at him baffled.

"I-it's ok Mingyu.. I can--

"Im coming hyung.. I want to talk to you.."

Mingyu said before standing up and putting his plates on the sink and go upstairs.

"Im sorry hyung.."

Jun said. While Wonwoo just listened. Jeonghan is the only one eating.

"Why?"

"We're making things complicated."

Jun simply said. But Jeonghan know better. Jun may look so bubbly and relax but inside, he know Jun is also sad because of it's starting to change between them.

Jun is the eldest between the siblings and they know that whatever happen will affect his position.

After all, Jeonghan don't know what to reply. It's true.. aside from them making it complicated, it's also him.

But what can he do?

He don't have the heart to reject them..

He love them too much to do that.










 

The silence again is deafening.

Mingyu is driving while Jeonghan is just looking outside.

It was like no one wants to speak or else they will blow once triggered.

Mingyu is driving in normal motion.

But the atmosphere inside the car is not normal.

"Mingyu.."

Jeonghan surprisingly started..

"Y-yes.. hyung."

"Why are you avoiding me?"

Mingyu's grip on the wheel tightened. He feel like he want to stop the car and get out instead..

He don't know how to act in front of Jeonghan anymore. He doesn't even know what came onto him and said that he'll come with Jeonghan.

"Im sorry.. "

Mingyu replied. He don't know to say so he said sorry instead.

"You're bad Mingyu.. you're making me confuse.."

Jeonghan said and never talk again.

Yup. Mingyu do.

Jeonghan wasn't assuming but he think that Mingyu is jealous of his brother because maybe.. Mingyu like him too.. he don't know the real reason but he just feel like it.

Though he don't want to pressume.

"You said we need to talk about something.."

Jeonghan mumbled not looking at Mingyu..

It was really awkward.

They lool like couple who's having a lover's quarrel..

Not wanting to make a sound. Not wanting to sort things out. But they hace to. So Mingyu made the second attempt to finally speak.

"Im sorry for ignoring you hyung.. I just want to think about something.."

"Something about what?"
 

Silence cut Mingyu halfway..


 

"I know what's happening.. and Im just telling you that I won't let them win this time.. "

Mingyu said not looking at his hyung..

Jeonghan closed his eyes..

So he's right. Mingyu did like him.

He want to congratulate himself for being not oblivious anymore.

But he want to just vanish instead because of his complicated situation.

"I may look like the childest between us but Im not when it comes to you..
Since you came in our lives it all start to change. We no longer long for happiness since you're there. You take care of us, of me. I thought at first I only saw you as a brother. But it started to change when I get jealous everytime you're not with me but with others."
 

"Mingyu---

 

"Ssshh.. Don't talk. Pretend you're a mute for a while. I.. Im nervous.
I always thought that maybe this feelings will somehow go away but no. Hyung.. I've never need a person like you in my life before. If you only knew how sad I am the moment I knew you'd work far from us, from me.."

 

"But now that you're here.. I won't stop it anymore. I don't care about them wanting to get you.. I just want you and that's exactly what I want to do. To win you this time. I want to say sorry for making things more complicated. But it's not my fault to fell for you, right?"

 

Mingyu silenced for a while..

Then he sighed and speak again.

He stopped on a road side before looking at Jeonghan who on the other hand is just looking on the road ahead trying not to meet Mingyu's stare.


 

"Im jealous. Everytime Jun hyung and you look at each other and smile. Everytime you sing a song for Wonwoo hyung.. I know you always want to give us equal affection. But hyung now... It's very different. We're not kids anymore. We're grown up and wanting you.. "


 

"Mingyu.. I don't know.. Im.. I have to go.. "

 

But before Jeonghan could even go out. Mingyu held his hand and pulled him back.

 

"Hyung.. "



 

That pleading sound made Jeonghan look at him.

He's indeed a puppy.

 

Jeonghan sighed.

 

How is he going to handle this situation he is in? He will be the only one reason of the brother's future conflict. This brother complex thing will be the death of him.

 

"Mingyu look. I won't reject any of you.. I just.. I can't. I love you all too much for that. These three years was the best years of my life though only half of it was the only time we all spent together.. I.. I don't want to end up hurting you.."



 

Yes. Same line as he said to Wonwoo.

 

He really don't want to hurt them.