7 //Charms//

THE LOVABLE

 

They drove back almost midnight already since Jeonghan enjoyed the sight and feel like not wanting to go home yet.

After his long stay in Japan, he thinks he need it badly.

The night wasn't awkward at all.

Flashback..
 

"Hyung.. "

"Breathe Jun, I won't say anything. I won't judge or---

"I like you-- no scratch that-- Im inlove with you hyung.. "

Jeonghan know that Jun is confident in everything he do, he say, he act but not know that his boldness is into the other level..

So Jeonghan is totally speechless.

"M-maybe you're just confused Jun.."

Jeonghan said composed but shaking inside.

Jun abruptly shake his head opposing Jeonghan's thought.

"Im not hyung. The moment I saw you was ecstatic. At first I thought maybe it's just because you're pretty that Im attracted to you and maybe it's just a little crush that will eventually fade but no."

Jun sighed. Collecting all his thought to make Jeonghan comprehend what he wants to say.

"You're so close with Jisoo in school, you may not notice but I hate the guy for always taking you away from us, from me everytime he drags you anywhere he want just because you're friends."

"All those time I thought that maybe I was just jealous because we're your brothers yet they always get your time and attention, but gradually I have realize that this is not just a tiny little crush or infatuation."

Jeonghan blinks rapidly trying to comprehend Jun's confession.

"When you decided to accept the offer to work on Japan, I want to stop you. So bad. But I just settle on letting you thinking that maybe when you're far, what I feel will change... but it didn't.
It grew like a child looking for his mom's attention--"
 

"So..  Im the mom?"

Jeonghan interrupted.

Jun was totally lost.

"W-what?"

"You said your love was like a child looking for a mom's attention, so basically Im the mom.."

Jun cocked his brow. 'Seriously?'

After all he had confessed that's all Jeonghan had to say? Really?

Jun tried to explained.

"Hyung.. you got it wrong. What I mean is--
 

"I know. Im not dumb not to get it. You like me.. "

Jeonghan confidently said.

Trying to stay composed because he know that after this, it'll be coldly awkward- he don't want that.

So what he did was smile.

He want Jun to breath because he look so tensed and nervous but he pulled it out looking so brave.

"This is the hardest part on having a pretty face.."

Jeonghan said acting as if he's in a dilemma. 

"Hyung..I told you It's not because of your face. It's because you're different from others. Sure they treat me good.. But you treat me right. You treat me better.. "

Jeonghan was flustered hearing those words. He was trying to change the mood but Jun somehow made his tounge back out.
 

"Jun... "

Jeonghan sighed. He realized that this is not the right time for his petty mischief.

They're talking about Jun's feelings for him. This is not a thing that he can make fun of.. he need to take this seriously.

First of all, he has a lot of things to consider. Prime is their parents.

He don't want any conflict between him and them.

Jeonghan sighed. Seriousness on his face lingered as Jun wait for him to speak.
 

"Jun--
 

"You don't have to answer hyung.. I just feel like letting you know. Im not yet looking for an immediate exchange of feelings but I do hope that you let me show you my feelings.. "

Again, Jeonghan was silent.

He's happy to know that Jun is considering his perspective too.

He smiled at Jun's action.

"And here I thought you're the childest of us all.."

Jeonghan simply said before he look at the night flowers.

Jun did the same. After all, Jun has matured a lot. He may look playful and fond of being a kid, but this time.. He's manly, brave enough to prepare himself on things that might happen in the future.

Jeonghan doesn't have the heart to reject Jun. He just can't.
 

End of Flashback..



 

Wonwoo came back from work late that night. Before he could even get out of his car, he saw Jun's approaching their garage.

So he stopped and observed.

The sight of Jeonghan coming out from Jun's car is not a good thing for him.

The two enters the house side by side looking happy while laughing.

'It must be Jun's lame jokes.. Jeonghan hyung is just too kind to laugh.'

Wonwoo wonder why they arrived late. Yes he know that Jun take Jeonghan out for some bonding but going home at this hour is not acceptable for Wonwoo's opinion.

12:35 in the midnight says it all.
 

Wonwoo parked his car with a frown on his face.


 

He's not eating his dinner yet, but here he is.. stomping his feet to his room ignoring his grumbling stomach.

He's not in a good mood.. anyone who'll see him will surely say it.

With a loud slam he closed the door.

Prepare himself for a bath..

He needs to cool down.

His exhaustion and mood is not good to entertain at a time like this.

Wonwoo is patient, but with Jeonghan involved, everything
abruptly changes.



 

"Good morning Wonwoo-yah.."

Jeonghan greeted still rubbing his eyes.

He went down for a glass of water but he found Wonwoo reading a book and having his morning coffee.

The latter look at him.

Wonwoo thinks Jeonghan looks good on his pyjama.

"It's still so early, why are you already awake?"

The concerned angel asked after drinking his water.

"I can't sleep."

Wonwoo briefly said looking at his book again.

Jeonghan notice something was off.

His sleepiness suddenly brush off.
The pretty one sit in front of Wonwoo with his elbow leaning on the table, palm on his face.

"Something wrong Wonwoo-yah?"

He softly asked.

It's amazing how he use his charm to tame the cold doctor who tried to ignore his presence.

So Wonwoo closed his book and set it aside. Look at Jeonghan who's pouting.

He didn't speak. He just look at the table instead of facing his hyung.

Jeonghan knew it. Wonwoo is not on a good mood. So he sighed before he stood up and come beside the latter.

But Wonwoo didn't faze.. So Jeonghan sit on the table in front of him.

This time, Wonwoo look at him looking rather confused.

Jeonghan put the book on his lap and motion Wonwoo to come closer.

"Are you off because you can't sleep well?"

He softly asked.

Wonwoo sighed. Jeonghan can really see through him. Is he that easy to read? Like a book?

Jeonghan suddenly adjust himself and when he did.. he ruffle Wonwoo's hair..

'Wonwoo's weakness.. He may be cold and intimidating but he loves attention and care.."

Jeonghan started to hum a melody until he sings it softly.

Wonwoo just look at him tiredly.

He really know how to tame him.
He's proud of it.

(Our dawn is hotter than day eng cover. Go search for it. It's beautiful. Best cover for svt songs.)

 

~ The night is endless
when Im with you..
Under the shining
stars we will be.

The sight of fireworks
light up the skies but
it's your smile that has
captured me..
 

Until he gently grab Wonwoo's head and place it on the book on his lap.

Wonwoo immediately find his way to his hyungs little embrace. So he set the book aside and place his chair on a right position before he snuggle on Jeonghan's stomach while the latter is still singing softly..

..caressing his hair.

~ Oh summer
summer summer
Making memories
on a summer night

Oh summer
summer summer
Would it be the same
If we go back in time

Oh.. Oh..

Not long after Wonwoo wrapped his limbs on Jeonghan's waist tighter.

He found Jeonghan's morning scent addicting and his lullaby is lulling..




 

"Hyung.. I missed you.. so much.."
 

Jeonghan smiled. Wonwoo's words are not audible anymore because he's drifting to sleep on Jeonghan's stomach already.

"Sleep well Wonwoo-yah.."
 

Wonwoo sitting on a chair while snuggling on him as he sits on the table is such a lovely view..


 

..but not for Mingyu..














 

"What's with the face Mingyu?"

Minghao asked as he sit beside his friend who looks like his world had just crumble.
 

Mingyu didn't answer.
 

"Let me guess.. It's about that Jeonghan guy again, right?"


 

"Bingo."

 

"You're hopeless.. What is it again this time? Jun with him again?"

 

Minghao asked.

 

"It's Wonwoo this time."
 

Mingyu offly said. The sight earlier was surely sweet but for Mingyu, it's poison. It hurts him.
 

"You can't let the manager see you on that mood. He'll be off.."

Minghao reminds him.

 

"I know. But I just can't stop thinking about it. I woke up early for a toothpaste commercial shooting but I can't even find a way to smile."

 

Mingyu rant. Minghao on the other hand laughed.
 

For years of working with him at the same industry, he came to know that Mingyu is a very easy-to-get-jealous-puppy.
 

Whenever Mingyu frown because he always rant about how Jeonghan missed his calls or how Jeonghan not replying on his messages, Minghao will always find a way to tease his friend.



 

"You're an actor. Yet you can't control yourself.."
 

Mingyu look at him.
 

"I think that's his charm. Taking everyone out of their zone."


 

Mingyu replied.
 

Minghao just shrugged at his friend's remarks, but he's aware how Mingyu is getting serious on his feelings.
 

There's no day Mingyu would tell story about Jeonghan. Rants about him, praise him or even confessed hi feelings for Jeonghan while Minghao listens and give some underrated advice.




 

"You need to make your move Mingyu.. they're ahead of you already."






 

Minghao said as he stood up and Proceed to their dressing room.







 

"We'll see.."

 

Mingyu said and followed Minghao.




 

 

 

 

.