20 Are you sure?

THE LOVABLE

First of all, Im so sorry for the short chap update at the previous ones it's just..

I wanna make you excited. Hahaha! So anyways.. Im an open minded person and ual contents are so normal for a student like me since I am part of a health organization. Oh! There.. I said it. I have warned you already.. You can skip this chapter if you want or not comfortable with ual contents. Thank you very much.

Here's a Wonhan for y'all.
 

-------------------



 

Wonwoo stands in front of Jeonghan's door.. nervous.. and hesitating.

But he remembered what his eldest brother said while he is sitting on his bed after Jun followed him.

"We've come to decide and agree to this Wonwoo.. you don't have to be bothered by us. We're mature enough to handle emotions."

So here he is..

Oh how much he dream of this.. he just can't help to hesitate. He still consider the circumstances.

He opened the door and saw Jeonghan lying on the bed. Black short hair disheveled with sweat.

He locked the door behind him using his free hands.. he obviously know Jeonghan could have an offspring if he won't use any protection.. and of course, Wonwoo is a guy. He know exactly what to do to prevent someone from getting pregnant.
 

Every step Wonwoo take makes his heartbeat louder and louder.. The eratic state of his heart is breaking-

..breaking his calm composure.
 

He walk closer to the bed and sat beside Jeonghan who is covered with the duvet.

He grasp the sweated forehead and check his temperature..

..he's hot. Literally and figuratively.

With the touch, Jeonghan opened his eyes, the tired lids of him suddenly flutter because of the other's warm hands.

Jeonghan panicked internally..

"W-wonwoo.. what are you doing here?"

He asked holding the duvet tighter.. his urge suddenly came out with Wonwoo's appearance.

He has his wet hair and the refreshing scent made Jeonghan crazy. His hormones is playing again.
 

"Hyung.. how are you feeling now?"
 

Wonwoo asked him brushing the locks from his forehead full of sweat.

"I'm f-fine. Y-you shouldn't be here Wonwoo..."
 

He said with a groan. He's like a wolf trying to reject his prey-- forcefully.

"You're not fine hyung.."
 

With the soothing deep voice Wonwoo has when he spoke, Jeonghan shut his eyes trying to control until he can. His libido is already filling his system.
 

"Get out now Wonwoo-yah.."

But Wonwoo didn't obey him. The man just sit beside him while he lays down and caressing his hair as if it was the most normal thing to do.

 

"Im staying.."


 

"You can't.. not now.."

 

"Hyung.." Wonwoo called. Jeonghan turn his back on Wonwoo and face the other side if the bed. Exposing his neck..

 

"Get out now while Im still in sane.."


 

"I won't.."


 

Jeonghan almost lost it when Wonwoo touched his neck accidentally with his finger.. The ferocity of electricity in his body was animalistic. It was raging. The urge is raging.

 

Until he felt a soft steamy thing touched his neck.. and it was too late to react when he finally felt the warm breath on his neck creeping to his exposed collar..

 

"What are you doing Wonwoo?"


 

"Im helping you.." Wonwoo whispered on his ears..

 

..and the last string of control snapped when Jeonghan felt Wonwoo's hands making it's way to his flat stomach.

 

With a ragged breath, Jeonghan faced Wonwoo with the dazed eyes..


 

"Im giving you last chance to stop--

 

"I won't.. "



 

With one last look of assurance.. Jeonghan didn't held back..

 

He kissed Wonwoo's lips with all his might.













 

"What's with the face Mingyu? I thought we've talk about it already?"
 

Jun asked the younger. Mingyu on the other hands just pout.
 

"If I had only raised my hands first, I would have been his first."

He muttered. Jun just look at him and let out a smirk.

"It's your fault then."

 

Mingyu remembered something and so he ask his brother. "Why didn't you raise your hand then? Obviously, all of us want to.. do it. Why did you ask us if you can do it yourself?"


 

Jun just smile and drink his water before he answered.

 

"I want something thrilling.. and this is not the right time for that.."


 

He said and stood up with a knowing smile as if he's planning for something.

Mingyu was left with a face of disgust. He settle on cuddling the pillow beside him.


 

Until an idea pop out on his mind..

"Jun hyung will be the last to do it.. I'll make sure of that."

 

He said smiling as if possessed.. well of course he's possessed. He's possesed of Jeonghan's love.









 

"Mmmn.."

Jeonghan felt it filling his system. Stopping would be a nightmare and he don't want that..
 

Wonwoo was gentle.. yet firm and dominating..
 

Jeonghan pulled out from the kiss and stare at his alpha.  With a gasp for air and arms around Wonwoo's neck, Jeonghan asked the last question he has on mind.

"Are you sure about this?"

 

Wonwoo just look at him.. thumb crossing his swollen lips. Without answering his question, Wonwoo kissed him again.. and Jeonghan was fast to response.

There's no holding back anymore..

He clutched the hem of Wonwoo's collar to pull him closer. 
 

They glide and bite and and slide. Tongue reaching every corner of his mouth.. the tip of his lips.

 

Jeonghan suddenly had the strength to pull Wonwoo and dive to bed, he rolled them and Wonwoo is already on his back in the warm bed. Jeonghan straddle his torso.. still kissing him.

 

It the grind suddenly start.. s brushing each other with the thin fabrics that they wore.

Wonwoo groaned when he felt their manhood touched.. it wasn't his first time of course. That is why the familiar feeling made him crazy and dazed. On the other hand, Jeonghan pulled back from the kiss and with his hands on Wonwoos chest, he tugged the shirt.. but Wonwoo just smirked..


 

"Patient babe.."

He rolled them and Jeonghan was now under him hands was raised on the pillows beside his head, knuckles touch the headboard. Wonwoo is in between of his thighs.. he wouldn't deny.. he love the sight of it.
 

Wonwoo's kisses travelled from his nose to the line of his jaw and to his neck.. the latter bitten some portion and Jeonghan's back arched causing their crotch to brush again.

Jeonghan feels like hese going crazy.. until he felt Wonwoo's tounge soothing and sliding in his sensitive part underneath his ear.

 

"Mmnnn..."

 

He moaned because of the pleasure that he's being drunk on. Wonwoo on his skin made him hand a ball of fist on the latter's hair and pulled it until he felt Wonwoo's hands popping out the first, second, third button..

..and he was already bare..



 

The half of him made Wonwoo's mouth waters and Jeonghan suddenly felt shy.

 

"You're beautiful hyung.."


 

He whispered and bent down to kiss Jeonghan's soft and firm stomach at the same time.. his tone muscle on his abdomen look so soft and it was.
 

Jeonghan's breath hitched when Wonwoo reached his navel.. with his warm hands on Jeonghan's upper stomach.
 

Wonwoo was all the way down and Jeonghan swear he's going crazy..

The sensation was raging him to the core of his urge. His breath slowly turned to whimper when Wonwoo kissed the lower part of his navel pretty close to the strap of his pajama bottoms.

 

"Wonwoo.."
 

He called.. Wonwoo look up at him and he met the gaze. The knowing gaze. Wonwoo crawle back to him and kissed him deeply.

Jeonghan's thighs on Wonwoo's waist tightened more until Wonwoo decided to draw back up only to wear his shirt of.. and back on kissing him again.

 

One moment and Jeonghan felt Wonwoo's hands yanking his pajama bottoms carefully.. and once succeeded his palms touched the rigid length inside Jeonghan's boxers.

 

Jeonghan throws his head back on the pillow with a groan..  Wonwoo kissed his exposed esophagus to his chin and back to his mouth..


 

"Hyung.. we're still at the beginning yet.. we're not yet starting.."

 

He whispered and squeeze the hardness he has on grasp.. and Jeonghan let out another moan again..

He was still running after his breath when Wonwoo finally slid inside..
 

".."

He mumbled.. not knowing where to look. He's throwing his head side by side as Wonwoo starts to pump on him with his warm hands.

 

"Wonwoo--nngg.."

Shaking his head not actually kne what to say, Jeonghan starts to breathe raggedly.
 

"Stop.. "


 

He said.. Wonwoo did and look at him with a questioning eyes..

 

"I don't want to come yet.. I.. I want you.. Inside me.. "




 

Wonwoo then smiled in delight.. with one swift move, he yanked off the few fabrics that was left. He starts to slid his track pants off feeling his self hardened too.
 

One hand on Jeonghan's stomach with the rising and falling because of his breath, Jeonghan just lay there calming himself.. and it seemed impossible at his state right now.
 

He look at Wonwoo as he felt one of his legs being lift bended it to the bed while the other lay still.
 

Jeonghan felt nervous and excited at that very moment. He saw how Wonwoo bathed his fingers with the lubricant on the bottle and Jeonghan felt the loud pounding of his chest when Wonwoo touched the cavern he has..

Wonwoo position beside him, one arms supporting his weight as he look at Jeonghan with his lubed hand still on Jeonghan's lower part.
 

"Hyung.. look at me."
 

Jeonghan did with his teary eyes..

 

"This will hurt at first but it will eventually fade.. just bite me as hard as it hurts you.."

 

Jeonghan nod.. and Wonwoo starts to make his way.. one finger slowly slid inside and Jeonghan almost screamed but Wonwoo kissed him muffling his voice..

Wonwoo's finger stay steady.. when he felt Jeonghan's breath calming a bit.. he pulled back and slid it again. Jeonghan bit his shoulder so hard that Wonwoo groaned not mentioning the nails daggering onto his back.

 

"Wonwoo.. it hurts.."

 

"Hyung.. it's alright.. trust me you'll feel better later.. just endure it.. I have to stretch you.."

 

Wonwoo starts to slowly pushing and pulling back the finger and in every slide, Jeonghan would whimper but as Wonwoo said.. he eventually went calmer and starts to moan in the new feeling of sensation he is experiencing with Wonwoo's finger.

"Hyung.. you're so tight."
 

Wonwoo added one finger and Jeonghan swears everytime. When the finger inside him hit the spot, his sweet spot, Jeonghan didn't know what to do..



 

"Won--aahh --uhmmm."
 

He grip the bedsheet with all his might. Until he found himself jrking against Wonwoo's finger feeling electricity evertime Wonwoo's finger slid trough his P-spot.
 

While Wonwoo is slowly adding digits to stretch him, Jeonghan traced the chap lips of his lover.. and kissed it.

 

Jeonghan starts to feel it.. he know he needs it already..


 

"I think I'm ready.."

 

He whispered with their nose touching.. Wonwoo gave a last peck before he slowly draw all his finger and reached the he had brought earlier.. He quickly wear it and lift Jeonghan's one legs on his shoulder and crawled closer to his prey..

 

"I want you to say my name everytime you can.. say it as if Im the one that matters.."

He whispered to their barely touching lips. Jeonghan bit his already swollen slips and nod..

Wonwoo slowly, gently and carefully entered him.. He even groaned on how tight Jeonghan is.. like a vice even though he stretched him earlier.. he's still tight.

 

When Wonwoo has slid the full length, Jeonghan bit his own hand and screamed there to muffle his voice..

 

"Ssshh.. Babe.. It's alright.. Hey.. "
 

Wonwoo caressed his face and demand to look at him. Their breath was ragged already..

Wonwoo didn't move yet, he was still waiting for Jeonghan to get used to his size..



 

"Y-you can move n-now.."

 

Jeonghan said as he felt ready..

 

Wonwoo then nod and pulled back just to slump it again. Jeonghan throws his head back and arched his back giving Wonwoo access to held his waist and pulled him closer.
 

Wonwoo starts ing, first slowly, since Jeonghan is a first timer but when the addicting moans from Jeonghan went frequent, he didnt stop himself anymore..











 

"Look.. the rain is already faltering.. but the waves are still raging."

 

Mingyu said looking outside the window where the view of the beach is stunningly visible.
 

Jun stand behind him and look outside with the hands on his pocket.

"This means we will celebrate Wonwoo's birthday tomorrow on the sand.. he's lucky."
 

Mingyu rolled his eyes..

 

"Of course he is.." He answered.
 

Jun just give him a laugh..









 

The room was filled with Jeonghan's cry.. cry of sensual pleasure.. his lover had endowed him all the feelings he has at the moment. Every Wonwoo gave was so powerful that he can't find sanity anymore.. every penetrate hit the spot that made him see stars.. and he felt so full. His lover shift their position turning him around making the contact break but once settled, Wonwoo embrace him from behind and slid his length on Jeonghan again.. he and with passion.. and yet Jeonghan's body asked for more. Wonwoo's arms encircle on his waist from behind while he penetrates. Jeonghan who has his head on Wonwoo's shoulder has exposed his pearl neck, Wonwoo loved that part of him. While biting his own lips, Jeonghan tried to muffle all his moans but when Wonwoo attacked his neck again, an "Aaaaahh.." escaped from his mouth..

 

Wonwoo's other other hand slid on his jacking it lightly with the rhythm of his own .


 

"H-harder Wonwoo--
 

He didn't had the chance to continue because of another moan.. the constant hitting of his spot made him reach Wonwoo's arms on his waist clinging on it. There he start to feel something building inside his stomach.. he also felt Wonwoo's going all the way faster. Wonwoo lay him back on the bed and lift his legs again settling on the best position as he held on Jeonghan's waist tighter makung sure he's steady. 



 

"Im near-- .."

 

Jeonghan starts to squint his eyes because of the knot on his stomach. Wonwoo starts to faster and faster until Jeonghan stiffened when Wonwoo jack his own and he released his own juice.. Wonwoo slowly made his entrance again.. faster as his making his way until he went limp on Jeonghan's body and felt his own release filling the ..




 

It was silent, only their breath grasping for air was audible.. until Wonwoo decided to pull out and dismiss the before he throw it to the trashbin beside the bathroom door. He then look at Jeonghan who already has his eyes closed in exhaustion..


 

He slid inside the duvet and kissed his crown.. before he snuggle on his angel's neck and encircle his arms around his petite body..



 

Wonwoo was about to drift on his own dreamland when Jeonghan face him and kiss his lips.. the sweetest kiss he has ever received.

 

"Thanks Woo.. I love you.."


 

Wonwoo smiled and pulled him closer.. "I love you more.."











 

Mingyu and Jun sat on the sala with the coffee on hands because of the cold weather..
 

"Are they done?"

 

Mingyu asked..


 

"Are you dumb? How would I know?"

 

"I don't know.."


 

"You know what.. stop digging holes on the situation.. "
 

"Like how Wonwoo is digging on Jeonghan hyung right now?"


 

"Get out of my sight."


 

And Mingyu just laugh out loud with Jun's annoyed face.