17 Share

THE LOVABLE

"What are we gonna do?"

Mingyu asked his two other brothers.

"I don't know.."

Jun answered. They remembered what happened last night. They try to make Jeonghan laugh but they're wittiness didn't help.

They left when Jeonghan already fell asleep..

Morning came and Jeonghan is already on his work when they went down.

"What if we just go with the flow?"

Jun and Mingyu look at Wonwoo baffled.

"What do you mean?"

They both said in unison.

"It's clear that he's having a hard time handling us.. I mean, he surely don't want to hurt us and we now know that he love us all equally."

Wonwoo wait for reactions but the two just look at him and so he proceed.

"I know it's weird but.. maybe we should face it. He won't choose any between us. Why don't we just share him instead?"

Jun and Mingyu literally had their jaws dropped.

"You're insane Wonwoo."

Jun said looking unamused.

"How could you think something like that hyung?"

Mingyu who looks unamused by Wonwoo's idea asked him.

Wonwoo sighed before. He expect about that already.

"Fine. Then do you want him to get more hurt than he is right now? I feel sorry for Jeonghan hyung.. but if that's what you want then I'll make sure to get him no matter what."

Wonwoo said and stood up. But before he could even walk out of the door, Jun speak in a vey authoritative manner.

"Wonwoo sit down. Mingyu, we have to talk about this thoroughly. I don't want to see Jeonghan hyung cry.. not if I'm one of the reason."

They all sit down and settled in a tensed silence.

"Do you agree with Wonwoo hyung?"

Mingyu asked the eldest. Jun on the other hand brush his hands on his head before he sighed not knowing what exactly to say.

"I think Wonwoo has a point."

Wonwoo look at Mingyu's reaction. The youngest never agreed with them even before. But now, he looks like he's thinking thoroughly about the conclusion.

"Let me think first.. this is crazy.."

Mingyu said and stood up. Leaving Wonwoo and Jun looking at his back before looking at each other.

"Are you sure you agree with me?"

"I don't want to lose all of you just because of Jeonghan hyung. Vice versa."

Jun said before letting a weak smile and proceed to leave.

Wonwoo sat down still.

Now that he actually suggest it, he's not sure about what to feel anymore.

But all he can think about is Jeonghan.. and in that moment, he know he made the right decision.

--------



 

"What do you mean s-share?"

Jeonghan was shocked to hear it from the three. They purposely prepared dinner for Jeonghan.

He was actually delighted to see the three working at the kitchen and helping the maids to prepare.

He unconsciously smile while watching them struggling aside from Mingyu who surely knows what to do.

After having the dinner, Jeonghan is all smiles..

..but that smiles fade away when Jeonghan heard what they have decided.

"Hyung.. you just have to say yes. Don't worry about us."

Wonwoo said.

Jeonghan almost stop breathing as he look at the three of them.

"No.. no I can't hurt you guys even more--

"It hurts more if you choose Jun hyung over us or you'll choose Wonwoo hyung or you'll choose me over them."

   

And Jeonghan halted on Mingyu's statement. He look at them who's also looking at him.

Jeonghan close his eyes and absorb everything thay is happening.

He sighed and open his eyes..

"Is this what you call harem?"

He cheekily asked.

The three who look so serious gave him a stare.

Not actually comprehending the joke but they somehow ease when Jeonghan smile.

"Gosh.. This is so embarrassing."

He said and cover his face. The three look at him and there's only one thing in their minds.
 

'Cute.'

....











 

It was actually fun. The brothers always bicker like kids but in a more mature way.. aside from that, they treat each other very civil.

Jeonghan who's still in a processing of actually getting used to the feeling of having three prince, found himself loving them day by day.

It happened so fast. The moment Jeonghan said yes, the brothers didnt waste time to shower him love though all they just did is give him fluttering manners.

However, Jeonghan is worried about their parents.. what will they say if they know about it? Everytime Jeonghan think about it, he somehow feel bad.

How could he let this thing happen?

Well, it's because they love each other.

For Jeonghan, it's better to accept them than lose them all.

They made simple rule.

'Fair. Equal. Even.'

All of them should be equal.

What the one gets the other two should have.

And Jeonghan is more willing to spend time with them..

However, the ual affection is still not on the list of their subjects.

Jeonghan would always find himself sandwich between the three but never felt their growing concerns about demanding something exceeding from their invisible line of delimitations.. like a kiss.

He know how the three controls themselves to stop the urge to do things they really want.

Jeonghan feels ashame of himself. He's giving them hard time..

..but always settles up with the warm of their embrace. His daily dosage of energy everyday.

 

Jeonghan lays on Mingyu's chest while watching a movie. While Jun is playing on his phone. Wonwoo is not there.. over time for work.

"I miss Chan already.. and Soonyoung..and Seokmin and Verkwan and Minghao and Jicheol--

"Who's Verkwan and Jicheol?"

Mingyu asked while he caress Jeonghan's hair as he mumble. Mingyu is lying on a couch and Jeonghan is relaxing on top of him.

Jun wasn't bothered. He know Jeonghan will always fill every empty spaces.

"That's my ship name for Boo and Hansol. Jihoon and Seungcheol."

Mingyu smile.. "So that makes us Gyuhan?"

He sheepishly asked.

Jun caught sound of it and look at the two. "That's gross.. Junhan is better."

He smirked.

Jeonghan just laugh and slam his face on Mingyu again.

"Wonwoo's birthday is next week already.. Is mom and Dad coming home?"

Mingyu asked. Jun just shrugged not really knowing.

Until a call interrupted them.

 

Jun, the eldest son pick it up.

It was a minute of talk and exchange of sweet words.

It was Mrs. Kim.
 

After minutes, the two sit properly but still Jeonghan is leaning on the couch.

"They already called Wonwoo and told him that they can't go home for his birthday.."

Jeonghan frowned. Mr. and Mrs. Kim bary go home this time..

".. but they permitted us to take a week of vacation to Busan as gift for Wonwoo."

They smiled. A week of vacation is not bad. It's actually exciting.

They saw the door opened and Wonwoo has his tired face.

He walk pass by them didn't even give them a 'hey' or a 'ho'. Instead they heard a hiss from the latter as he proceed to his room.

The three were baffled but Jeonghan stood up and followed..

Jun and Mingyu just look at Jeonghan.

They let the two have their quality time. Because Jun is busy on his emails and Mingyu feels sleepy.

And it's Wonwoo's time already.









 

Wonwoo didn't bother to close his door because he know Jeonghan is behind him but his head is killing him.

 

Migraine again.

 

He directed to lay on the bed not minding about that someone who looks at him with worry.



 

"Woo.."
 

Jeonghan softly called.
 

"Is it your head again?"

 

Wonwoo didn't answer but he groaned. Jeonghan stood up and look for some tablet on the drawer. Luckily there's a pain reliever that Wonwoo takes whenever his migraine occur.

 

Jeonghan runs to the kitchen and get some glass of water.
 

"Is it his migraine again hyung?"



 

Jun asked when Jeonghan was about to step on the stair.

 

"Yeah.." He weakly said.. "I'll be upstairs."


 

Jun just nod and smile then he look at Mingyu who's now on his deep slumber.




 

Once Jeonghan was back, he let Wonwoo take his tabs. He lays back down again and sleep with Jeonghan caressing his head.












 

"Hyung?"

 

Wonwoo called.. but no one answered. So he called again and open his eyes. The moment his vision cleared, he saw Jeonghan facing him sleeping.
 

Wonwoo smiled at the sight before he tuck Jeonghan's hair on his ear and sit up to just to see the clock ticking to three in the midnight dawn.

He look around and sae that Jeonghan is sleeping without blanket.

He felt sorry for his angel so he shift position and cover Jeonghan with the warm cover before he stare at him.
 

Wonwoo caressed Jeonghan's cheek and trace his nose with his finger. Gently and soft not to wake up the sleeping beauty.
 

He love the sight of Jeonghan sleeping next to him and he know he's not the only one dreaming of it.

He need to bare it since it came from him in the first place..

Wonwoo was lost in thought while staring at Jeonghan not aware that the angel open his eyes.

 

"Woo.."

 

Wonwoo was snapped out from his thoughts and look at Jeonghan's face.
 

"Hyung.. sorry for waking you up."

 

"It's ok. How's your head?"

Jeonghan sit up and face him while he cover's his mouth as he yawn.

Wonwoo smiled and ruffle his hair.

"Yeah.. my angel take good care of me.  I should pay him back."
 

Jeonghan giggled with Wonwoo's cheesiness before he lays back down again.

"Yeah. You should."


 

He mumbled before he close his eyes and sleep with the smile.

-----












 

"So there's just the four of us.. "


 

Mingyu said as he put the last luggage on the car.

"I thought Chan was coming with us?"
 

Jeonghan asked. It's Wonwoo's birthday tomorrow that day and they decided to celebrate it on a beach resort.. their family beach resort.
 

Wonwoo and Jun is inside already because Jun is driving and Wonwoo is processing their stay there with his phone.


 

Mingyu closed the trunk and look at Jeonghan. "He will.. but he'll just follow us after three days. They still have to finish their photoshoot."

 

Jeonghan smiled. Atleast Chan is coming. He went straight to the shotgun seat of the car and they happily proceed to their way.




 

The car is out of sight already when a maid came out running with a little bag on her hand trying to catch up with the car but she's too late.
 

They're already gone in sight.

 

The maid look at the little sling bag on her hand that she was about to give to Jeonghan because it fell from his bag.


 

He dropped it accidentally.

The maid open the pouch and saw tablets on it.
 

He took a last look at the road where dust still flies around.
 

"It's his medicines.. "

 

The maid mumbled. What she doesn't know, the tablets are actually Jeonghan's suppressants.



 

It's his heat cycle that week..






 

..and he just forget his suppressants.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What will happen? XD