12 Jealousy is in the air

THE LOVABLE


 

"Hyung.. We're home--

Mingyu saw the angel sleeping soundly on his side.

"Aish you sleephead.."

He don't want to wake the angel up so he get out of the car and open the door to Jeonghan's place and try his best not to wake him up by slowly carrying him out of the car.








 

Wonwoo who happened to see it on his window ran downstairs.

The maids on the other hand open the door for their young master.

Wonwoo saw how gently Mingyu place his hyung on the couch.
Placing a throw pillow on his head for comfort.

Jun soon is approaching the sala and walk passed Wonwoo from the stair.

"He's tired."

Mingyu said when he saw his two brothers walking close to them.

Jun sit down on a couch beside Jeonghan.

Wonwoo on the other hand settle on the other on Mingyu's side.

"He said Hansol and Seungkwan will bring him home. Why is he with you?"

Wonwoo suddenly asked. Trying to sound casual. And thankful that his brothers didn't notice the disappointed on his voice.

"Minghao and I saw him in a mall with Hansol and Seungkwan.."

Wonwoo tried to understand. Putting his place in Mingyu's. He'll do the same if he's the one in there.

"Let's tell the maid to cook something delicious for the dinner. He passed the interview."

Jun said smiling. Thanks to their eldest because the tension between them suddenly dies.

The three agreed..





 

After the preparations they let the workers do the job.

Wonwoo and Mingyu head upstairs.

Jun was left with Jeonghan on the sala. He sit beside the sleeping angel who woke up because of the weird thing he's touching.

With eyes closed, Jeonghan grasp the throw pillow and eventually wake up because he notice that he's lying down on a sofa.

His eyes flutters open and was met by a hand on his forehead..

Jun is sitting beside him watching a movie while his hands are on Jeonghan's head caressing his hair.

"Jun.. "

Jeonghan sit up. Then blinks his still sleepy hazel eyes.

"You're awake already."

Jun said smiling at him which he return at the same time.

Jun tap the space beside him and Jeonghan came close to him..

Jun gently pull his head and place it on his shoulder..

"Go sleep more.. you look very tired."

Jeonghan smiled.

"You really know me Junnie-yah.."

Then Jeonghan yawn while slightly giggling. Jun smiled while looking at the movie in front of him.

"You easily get tired this past few days hyung.."

Jun said. The pretty male with his eyes close hummed.

Jeonghan at one point just stay there eyes closed and try to have a sleep more.

It's actually the effect of the suppressants he's taking.

His heat cycle started last two days.
It's his third day today and he's thankful that he remember to buy a stock of suppressants before his cycle started.

Or else.. Ugh! He don't even want to remember it. Whenever his cycle comes, he can feel his head splitting in two or like a hammer pounding on his skull. It awfully .

His knees can't even handle to support his weight. And the worst is his body..

The feeling of need always bother him. He remembered what Dr. Lee said before.

 

"After two years from now, you'll start to feel it on your heat cycle. The feeling where you want to be touch and.. you know.. that kind of pleasure. But we have suppressants to stop it. Though you should never forget about it or else.. "

Jeonghan shrugged. He actually felt it when he was in Japan. Thankful he was alone because he can feel his body heating and that itchy feeling on his body and somehow feeling how badly he need it. Luckily no one was in the dorm or else.. that guy would be his first.

He took the suppressant immediately and soon felt himself back to normal.

Sure he has a boyfriend before but never agree to do or even love making. He's not yet ready that time.







 

Jun heard Jeonghan's breath actually is back to stable-- means he's asleep already.

 

Wonwoo got back downstairs only to see Jeonghan on Jun's arms.

 

"What happened?"

Asked Wonwoo.
 

"I'll take him to his room. He really want to sleep but he woke up when he felt the sofe. Maybe he's not comfortable."

Jun explained before proceeding on going to Jeonghan's room with the angel sleeping on his arms.


 

Wonwoo just shrugged the jealousy. Of course, again, he would do the same if ever. 

 

He sat down in the sala and try to think of ways to relax instead of thinking about his brothers and the competency between them.
 

Wonwoo is a doctor.

The moment he understands what circumstances Jeonghan is in towards his body, he fully understand how Jeonghan would act whenever he's on his cycle.

Wonwoo remembered the first time he knew Jeonghan's heat.

 

"Wonwoo.. He's on his heat cycle."

Dr. Lee, his mento said which happen to be their family doctor and Jeonghan's doctor at the moment.

When he and Chan brought Jeonghan to the hospital, he was really worried because Jeonghan is shivering even though the weather is very hot.

"What do you mean heat? Do you mean he's capable of carrying a baby?"

The doctor nod.

"Same case with my nephew. Jihoon. But Jeonghan, he didn't felt it yet. Only his fever is in abnormal state right now. But after his body will adjust which is a year or two from now, he will eventually feel the need of pleasure-- you know it right?"


 

Wonwoo nod. Of course he do. As a medical student, Wonwoo read and review a lot of book that is connected to the human body.

Eventually found out about the Alpha like and Omega like persons.

The alpha persons which happened to be male only has a cycle also called 'Rut' the time when they feel that kind of pleasure on their body.

Same goes for the omega like persons, but in this case women and men can be an omega. They have a cycle called 'heat' where they also feel the same.

But for the omega like persons, they are the weakest among all. Their body is made up more of fat than muscles. And that explains Jeonghan's situation.

"Please don't tell him that I already know about this."

Wonwoo asked the doctor who actually understand him since Wonwoo told him about his parents adopting Jeonghan for good. And that he was only new to them.

 

"I'll tell him later.."

Dr. Lee said.

"I'll get Chan out of there then.."

Then Wonwoo bow and walk out to proceed on the room.


 

'He's on his heat..'

Wonwoo concluded.












 

Jeonghan woke up because his head is aching. He immediately search for the tablets and drink it once he saw it.

He sighed. He need to drink it every eight hours.. So his heat would temporarily subside.

He look outside and saw the window.

"Ugh! I've slept for long again.. "

He said and stand up and head to the dining room. He want to help cooking but when he get there, he was surprised to see Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim talking with their sons.

The food are prepared already.

"Mom.. Dad.."
 

He called as he run to them.

"Han-ah.."
 

The two chuckled when he hugged them tightly.

"Aww.. Our angel miss us.."

"Of course. We barely see each other you know.."

He said pouting. He did miss them.

"Sit down already.. we're going to celebrate for your achievement for today.."
 

Mr..Kim said. Jeonghan smiled wider and sit beside Wonwoo. Facing Mingyu and Jun.

They all smiled at him.

Then Jeonghan frowned all of a sudden.
 

"I miss Chan..."
 

The couple just smiled.

"Don't worry after their concert on the Philippines, they'll be back again. 2 weeks from now. Seokmin and Soonyoung wants to see you either.."

Then Jeonghan smiled.

"I miss them all.. Jihoon and his boyfriend will be back here next month.."

 

"Why don't we pop out a party for you all next week month since all of you is here? Whatd'you think?"

The father asked.

Jeonghan cheered on and it made the dinner more happy.
 

The night was filled with jokes and laughter soon.

Then one question made them all silent.
 

"Jeonghan.. When will you introduce someone to us?"

 

Jeonghan choked on his food and Wonwoo immediately hand him the water..

Mingyu and Jun look at him worried as well as their parents..
 

"Mom.. why do you have to ask that question?"

Mingyu whined like a child on his mom.

Meanwhile the couple chuckled. Loving their reactions..

"So Jeonghan is in a relationship?"

Mrs. Kim asked smiling excitedly.

"No. He's not so please stop asking.. He's flustered already mom.."

Jun said this time.

They all look at Jeonghan who is still blushing.. Who wouldn't be right?

His three suitors is around and their parents asked obliviously.

Oh how Jeonghan wants to just melt down on his spot already.

"Ok ok.. Haha.."

"How about you boys? When will you bring your special someones here?"
 

Their father asked this time. And it's all their turn to get flustered.

They look at Jeonghan at the same time but look away immediately.

Thanks Jeonghan's phone that rings at a perfect timing.

It distracted all of them.

He picked it up and speak.

 

He excused himself out the table and immediately hide behind the wall..

 

"Hello Seungkwan?"
 

"Hyung.. Jisoo hyung is back.."

The immediate answer made Jeonghan smile..

"Really? When?"
 

"Earlier.. He called us and told us that he's actually back for good. He surprised us in our dorm hyung.."

"I want to see him already.. I really miss Jisoo.."

Jeonghan said sounding so excited.

"Uhm.. Hyung?  Jisoo hyung told us that he still likes you.."

And just like that. Jeonghan's smiled faded.


 

"No way.."

He mumbled through the phone..

"Yes way hyung.. He's actually outside your gate right now.. we're here too.."
 

Jeonghan's eyes widen then he heard the door bell sounds.

"Oh no..."

 

Then Jeonghan heard Mrs. Kim's voice.

"That must be Jisoo.. Let them in."

 

His eyes widen even more..

'Oook. What's happening?'

He saw the maids open the door and he felt his heart thumping...
 

"Jeonghan come here.. We have some visitors."
 

The woman called. Jeonghan regain his composure..

"Yes mom!"

 

Then he decided to show up.

When he entered the kitchen Jisoo was the first one he saw..

Next is Seungkwan and Hansol..
 

"Hey.."

He heard Jisoo said as he walk towards for a warm embrace..

Suddenly Jeonghan forgot his anxiousness.
 

"I miss you Jisoo..."

He said smiling and giving back the warm hug..

"Same to you Jeonghan.."
 

Jisoo mumbled..

They heard an 'aaaaww' from their parents then Mrs. Kim speak smiling so wide.
 

"Isn't it cute?"

She asked clasping her hands in her chest loving the sight of the two.

 

But when Jeonghan look at the siblings.

He concluded a 'NO! IT'S NOT!'
on their unamused faces..

 

Meanwhile the Verkwan couple look at each other.. Observing the faces.

"Jealousy is in the air.."




 

Seungkwan mumbled..
















 

"Good bye Jeonghan..  I'll call you again.. "
 

Jisoo said smiling sweetly at the angel.

Which was returned by a smile also.

For the last time, they gave each other a warm hug before Jeonghan waved goodbye and watch as the three go away.





 

"Isn't he a sweet guy Jeonghan-ah?"

His mom popped out from nowhere.
Ahh.. he can sense the woman liking Jisoo for him.
 

Jisoo actually talked to her letting her know that he'll visit Jeonghan.

"His a very kind bestfriend mom."
 

Jeonghan said.
 

"Don't you like him--
 

"Mom! Why did you let that Jisoo here?!"
 

Jun whined. Ok. First of all he really hate Jisoo. And hate him more because of Jeonghan.
 

"Jun.. There's nothing wrong with that.. Jeonghan is single and so as Jisoo.."


 

"But that doesn't mean they suit each other.."

 

Wonwoo appeared behind the elder.
 

"And why is that?"

 

"Because Jeonghan hyung is ours.."

Mingyu answered pouting his lips..

 

Well the brothers and Jeonghan know what Mingyu truely mean.

But their mom knows nothing about it. So she just laugh her heart out.

 

"Awww.. Look at you being cutely jealous and possesive.."


 

Then the woman just march her way inside the house.
 

"That Jisoo will never step inside this house again."
 

Jun stomp his way like a child.

"Absolutely."
 

Mingyu march after.
 

Jeonghan was expecting to hear something from Wonwoo but nothing came so he look at him.
 

Wonwoo meet his eyes..
 

"Aren't you suppose to say something?"
 

Jeonghan asked. Wonwoo on the other hand smiled and ruffles his hair before he left the angel on his spot.




 

Jeonghan sighed.
 

"I knew this would happen."