Chan is back

THE LOVABLE

Jeonghan starts working. 

Thankful that the days are normal.

Normal-- means the brothers are civil to each other but not with Jisoo.

Jisoo always comes by to visit him but  instead of staying in the house, he would rather ask Jisoo to go somewhere, afraid that Jun will caught him in the house.

Jun really hate him.

The days went by eith Jisoo sending him flowers and calling him every morning just to greet him a goodmorning.

Jeonghan don't know how to tell Jisoo his situation.

Obviously because it's hard. He know Jisoo is such a gentleman and won't make judgements. But the situation now is very different. He don't want to hurt Jisoo by rejecting him though honestly he only see Jisoo as a friend.

A very dear friend. But how can he tell Jisoo without him getting hurt.

But isn't it better if he tell Jisoo the truth earlier before he gets hurt? Even Jeonghan can't think straight right now.

His first day is more like getting used to the place than working.
Thanks to the light ambiance of the place, he somehow felt light too.

He slump back on his chair before fixing his hair.

He remembered Jun this morning.

"I'll take you there since Im the only person here.."

"No. Thanks Junnie-yah.  I can go there alone. I'll be safe. Promise."

"Hyung.. You feel nothing for Jisoo right?"

Jeonghan look at the man beside him who helped fixing his hair.

"To be honest.. he's a very sweet and romantic guy Jun.. but he's just a friend to me."

Jun look at him intently.

"Of course. He will always and only be a friend hyung.. I won't let that punk have you!"

Jeonghan just shake his head.

"Why do you hate him so much anyway?"

"Just. He's so annoying. I always have competency with him back in college."

Jun said before walking to the kitchen.

"Jeonghan. Please don't be shy to ask for favors.. We're only here.."

A girl said to him. And somehow made him smile.

Now Jeonghan decided.

He'll call Jisoo.

He don't want to hurt him. He also don't want to loose a precious friend.

To : Jisoo

Meet me outside work at lunch..
I have very important to say.. Take care.

------------------











 

"This is not what I expected.."

Jisoo said blinking so many times.

Jeonghan on the other hand just bowed down and trying not to look at Jisoo's hurt face.

"Since when?"

The latter asked.

"I don't know. I-it's kinda.. sudden if you'd ask me.. Im really sorry Jisoo.."

Jisoo just shut up. Then sighed.

"Jeonghan.. It hurts you know.."

Jisoo simply said before he sighed again.

Jeonghan frowned at Jisoo more.

Ugh! He really hate seeing other person in pain because of him.

"Soo.. "

Jeonghan frowned almost tearing. At a time like this, he can't stop to worry.

Jisoo is a really good friend and he'd like to stay to that state.

"Im fine. Just don't hurt yourself in the end. Im still your best buddy.."

And Jeonghan automatically stood up and transfer to Jisoo's side and hug him so tight.

"Jisoo.. You don't know how nervous I am. I really like you but.. You know.. It's just.."

"I understand. But that doesn't mean Im not hurt. Though it's my fault too for not making my move earlier than the brothers.."

"You'll found someone better.. I don't deserve you."

Jeonghan said softly on his arms.

But Jisoo totally disagrees.

"You deserve everything Jeonghan.."








 

Away from them is Jun looking from the outside of the restaurant.

His eyes narrowed at how Jeonghan is hugging Jisoo. He felt his heart hurt.
He was dropped jealous.

He was actually trying to call Jeonghan to invite him at lunch but what he caught was this.

He turned to his heels and walk away.

'That punk is getting to my nerves.'









 

Jun go home that noon to freshen his mind. He don't want to work for the day. Well at least a halfday and the papers are done anyway so he is free.

"What's with the mood?"

Wonwoo asked when he saw his brother sulking at the sala watching at the television.

"Nothing."

Jun replied. Wonwoo know something's wrong so he sit down beside Jun and flick to other channels.

Jun didn't mind. He's not on focus anyway.

"Is it about work?"

Wonwoo asked not looking at him.

"No."

"About Jeonghan hyung?"

"Bingo."

Wonwoo automatically look at him.

"What about him?"

"He was having lunch with Jisoo earlier. I was about to take him for lunch surprise. But then too late."

Ok. Wonwoo got jealous on both. First,  Jun think of taking Jeonghan to lunch. Worse is Jisoo..

"Why can't he just keep his distance?"

Jun said frustrated.
He really hate the guy..

"Mom like him for hyung.."

Wonwoo said.

"And I hate mom for that. Of all people why does it have to be that annoying guy anyway?"

"Why are so annoyed to him anyway?"

Jun didn't answer. He just look at Wonwoo and back to the television.

They were silent.. Wonwoo considered that he won't answer that question so he just watch when suddenly someone speak from behind.

"Because Jisoo hyung beat him at girls back in highschool."
 

Both Wonwoo and Jun look behind them to see Chan smiling so wide with his hands on pocket.

The Two stand up and give Chan a welcome hug. Which is same as ruffling his hair that actually annoys him.

"Why didn't you say you'll be beck today?"

Wonwoo asked the youngest.

"I want to surprise you all. Specially Jeonghan hyung since I didn't had the chance to date him."

Chan answered. They just sit down on the sofa and catch update with Chan who also catch update with them.

 

So they tell them all the things he needs to know.









 

Everything.








 

"You guys are kidding right?"
 

Chan asked not believing.
The two just sighed and look at the tv in front.
 

They were actually expecting violent reactions from their youngest but instead--



 

"Wow hyungs.. Im so proud of you."

Chan said faking a cry..



 

The two older look at him and was baffled. The anxiousness about Chan's reaction suddenly bubbled up to confusion.

 

"Y-you're not mad or something?"

 

Chan had a weird face looking at them both.

 

"Why would I? Im actually happy you already gained tons of courage."
 

Wonwoo this time scooted closer making Chan sandwich inbetween him and their eldest.


 

"You mean you already know? How?"




 

"Naaah.. You're obvious. All of you are obvious. Even Soonyoung hyung like him too. But like all of you, he's a coward. Jeonghan hyung is just so dense.. "


 

The two narrowed their eyes to Chan.

One something in what Chan said caught their attention more.
 

"Did you say Soonyoung like Jeonghan hyung?"

 

Chan gulped. Did he just spill the bean? Oh no. He wasn't supposed to say that. Actually it's just a secret two of them -him and Soonyoung- know.
 

He laughed anxiously to his brothers and was about to stand up but Jun quickly held him down.
 

"You said it, right?"



 

Wonwoo hold his shoulder. Chan swear he can see their eyes burning.

"Hehe.. T-that.. N-no.. I mean.."

 

"You mean what?"

 

Eyes squinting and face is scooting closer. His two brothers won't let him go. So he just sighed and decided to give up.

 

"Fine! Geez. You guys are creep."
 

"Just say it. Since when did Soonyoung like him?"
 

Wonwoo said leaning on the couch with his arms laced on Chan's nape.

"Since he first saw him."



 

The two look at Chan.

"What?"

Jun asked eyebrows raised. Ok, he knew Soonyoung always want to have a share of Jeonghan's attention but he didn't expect that it was beyond that.
 

"He has a crush on hyung since Jihoon introduced him to them. He can't stop talking about hyung everytime in our practice. He's so happy whenever Jeonghan hyung praise his dancing and.."


 

"And?"

 

The cliffhanger made them impatient and asked in unison.
 

"D-do you really want to know?"
 

Chan asked a bit nervous.
And that made the two even more curious.
 

"What is it Chan?"

 

So Chan sighed. He should get ready to their reactions.






 

"He fell hard when they kissed--




 

"THEY WHAAAAAT?!"





 

Chan closed his eyes and cover his ears. This is what he's been talking about.
 

"Im gonna kick his !"

Jun said.

 

"Im gonna choke him to death!"

Wonwoo seconded.
 

"Im gonna throw him to the sea!"

Jun again.
 

"Im gonna bury him alive!!!"




 

The two shut up and stare at Wonwoo..

 

"Ok.. I think that's a bit too much.
But still!"

 

Chan shake his head and rolled his eyes because of hyungs childishness.

"And here I thought I was the youngest. Anyway that was just an accident. Soonyoung hyung was teaching him steps since he want to learn some dance then they accidentally fell because Jeonghan hyung tripped to his feet. So everything was an accident. Though he said that Jeonghan hyung's lips is so soft and so----



 

"CHAN!!!"



 

Both shout at him evidently looking like they're tortured. Well they actually do. Just by hearing Soonyoung already kissed their muse kill them inside.

 

The two stand up and starts to walk back and forth as if thinking so deep about something well in fact they're just thinking of possible way to kill Soonyoung.

Chan on the other hand look at his hyung amused.




 

"What's happening here-- Chan?! Yo! It's Chan mahmen!"

 

Mingyu cut the scene when he jump to his youngest brother in the couch.

 

"Hey hyung! Nice hair cut we got there huh.."
 

Chan said pulling away and gestured for Mingyu's new haircut.
 

Mingyu just smile. Then they notice the two still walking back and forth. Chan even was surprised. He thought they stopped when Mingyu came but no.

 

"What's with the two? Why does they walk like that--like zombie.."




 

Chan didn't answer. Mingyu look at him questioning. But Chan just look away.

So Mingyu asked Jun.
 

"Hey hyung? What's the problem?"


 

Jun look at him and was a bit surprised. "Oh! Hey Mingyu. Didn't see you there."


 

"What happened? Anything wrong?"



 

"That kiss was wrong. Ugh! That is supposed to be mine! I'll kill that hamster!"
 

Wonwoo said walking out.
 

Mingyu was perplexed.
 

"Oook.. What is happening? Can you just please tell me?"

 

"Fine."

 

So Jun said what Chan told them..



 

And of course..



 

"I WILL CUT HIS THROAT!!!"















 

Jeonghan is tired.

Yeah.. the first day is fun but his legs is killing him since the building's elevators are under maintainance.

 

So he has no choice but to use the stairs. Unfortunately his office is the third floor. Which is the highest floor.



 

He open the door and saw Chan's wide smile at him.


 

He froze for a while and when it registered at him, he open his arms wide and run to his baby.


 

"BABY CHAAAAN!!!"


 

He squeal like a girl and made Chan laughed. He didn't whine about the 'baby thing'. And Jeonghan squeeze him so tight in the hug.


 

"H-hyung.. I c-can't breath.."

 

"Oh! Sorry.. "

 

Jeonghan laughed and smile apologetically.

 

Chan just smile. He also miss his hyung so much too..
 

"Where are they?"

 

Jeonghan asked looking for the boys

 

Chan just shrugged..  later on, he drag Jeonghan to the stair and then whispered.


 

"Come with me upstairs.."

 

Chan whispered enough for Jeonghan to hear.

 

"Why are you whispering?"

 

Jeonghan asked. Whispering too..


 

"Just.."

 

So Jeonghan climb with Chan pulling him. His feet really feel like hell.





 

When they reached Chan's room, the latter immediately close the door.



 

"Why are we here Baby Chan?"


 

"To give you this.."

 

And Chan pulled one box from his baggage.. It is neatly wrapped in color blue.
 

"That's from Soonyoung hyung.. and this is from Seokmin hyung."



 

Jeonghan's eyes widen.. The gifts he recieved was both in cute wrappers.

 

"But it's not my birthday.."

 

He said. He wonder why the two would give him gifts?

 

"They said they really miss you. They want to ask you out for date tomorrow after work but I told them no because I'll take that.."

 

"Date with them?"


 

Jeonghan asked.



 

"Yup. You know.. bonding and stuffs.."



 

"O-ok.." then Jeongjan smile.




 

"Hyung.. They already told me about the happenings here.."

Jeonghan's eyes widen.


 

"Oh that.."

 

"I just wanna say goodluck..  They're like kids. "



 

Jeonghan sighed again..

 

"Yeah.. they do."