Special chapter 1

THE LOVABLE

"Just ing put it in Junnie.."

Jeonghan.. was getting impatient. He just can't wait anymore, he needs it, he needs that feeling..

And one more thing, Jun is always away, he barely sees his man home. Speaking of home, they had transferred home. No one to disturb at night with all the banging, no Chan or parents.

"Baby.. I'll put this one in but not yet. I told you, I'll make love to you till sunrise and I mean it. We'll go slow and slow and slow.."

Jun was whispering all these set of words. His teeth scraping the milky skin of Jeonghan's spine who's now bending down head on board. Shivers all through his body.

"But Junnie, you've been mouthing my skin for 15 mins already, I just need you inside...please."

A plead, ah, nothing more is turning him on like Jeonghan's plead to be ed right then and there.

"Patience baby.. patience."

"Mmm.. J-jun.."

"That's it, moan my name."

Jun's hand wasn't actually doing anything other than holding Jeonghan in place as his tounge slides in Jeonghan's earlobe.

Ahh.. They could definitely do it till dawn. There's no Wonwoo and Mingyu at home, both out for a business trip leaving Jun and Jeonghan alone.

"All of these.."

Jeonghan felt the large hands slides down his and pinch both globes in seconds..

*Pak!*

Jeonghan felt his own breath escape in a snap. A stinging pain came in with the current from a spot where Jun hits once.

Soon, he felt a hand soothing his cheeks and Jeonghan suddenly have nothing to say..

*Pak!*

Another one..

"Mmmmn.. Ah."

"You liked that eh?"

"S-stop--

*Pak!*

--ah!"

Jun smiled seeing his lover stopping the urge to cry out in a mess. Jeonghan was covering his own mouth after hearing himself squeal as Jun spanked him so hard.

"Don't cover them baby.. let it out. I wanna hear them.."

"N-no...mmmmm.."

"Should I stop then?"

It silence the room. Jun literally stopped.   He separated himself away from Jeonghan as the latter fell onto the bed weakly. His sweats all over his head and his hair staring to wet. But as he rolled open, he was startled to see Jun's face close to him. One knee between his legs and the other outside.

Eyes dilated, pink cheeks, red lips and wet sweaty hair...

"God, you look so ing good." Jun said before diving in, his tounge making it's way to Jeonghan's mouth, claiming dominance as Jeonghan gripped so tight onto the bedsheet.

He didn't have time to speak as Jun crashed his own lips.

"Mmm.. J-ju.. Mmnnmm.. Sto--mmnn stop."

Jun might've stopped the air out of his lungs but his set of teeth sunk down on Jeonghan's neck. He bit so hard sending Jeonghan in shocking waves. His startled scream had echoed inside the corners of the room.

Junhui was playing vampire, no. He just couldn't stop but be tempted to make Jeonghan feel his rage. He soothed the bitten part and whispers sweet nothings as he kissed them million times.

They stopped. They stopped moving and Jeonghan don't like the sudden silence..
 

"Junnie-yah--

"Hyung, have I ever told you that I really love you? That I love you so ing much I don't know how to live without you."

Jeonghan was taken aback. Junhui's eyes were teary. It's the genuine happiness that he's feeling.

". I love you so ing much."

Jeonghan said and he was the one to dive in and dominated this time. He climbed onto Jun's body and clamp both legs to the taller's slim torso. Jeonghan was the one to place himself on a position both of them would like to start..

He sunk down like a sun setting on a sea sending both of them in paradize and heaven.

"."

"Mmm..."

The repeated action was slow and killing them both with pleasure. Hand's tangled as Jeonghan's ride Junhui.

A shift of position seeing Jeonghan's attempt to go further failed, Jun set them both to a better position.. He will do all the work, he don't need Jeonghan to do anything, he just wants to see his lover writhing mess under him begging for his everything and praising him like a madman.

Dawn is still up, they still have a long night to enjoy each other's love..