Special Chapter 2

THE LOVABLE

Sometimes Mingyu is wondering.
He thinks a lot about having a family with Jeonghan. Most of those times, Mingyu is daydreaming or just simply drunk. But once he realized that he's a very complicated relationship, Mingyu just smirk in frustration and do nothing but sigh. No matter how he wants to love Jeonghan alone and wants to have him alone, Mingyu know it's impossible.
Jun loves his angel to death and so as Wonwoo. Sometimes Mingyu could not believe that he's actually in this situation. If people know what is going on between the four of them, they might hate the brothers or even the whole family. That's actually the reason why they transferred in a very private property.

It's kind of upsetting sometimes, seeing some couples on the way showing their love to each other in public meanwhile he can't so it with his lover just because of the situation they are in. He doesn't blame anyone. He's just sad he can't show him to the world.

Mingyu drives home, he was tired and he just wants to sleep.

He had been doing a lot of photoshoots lately. He had just finished one of his movies and finally he's got some time to rest after everything, including the business of his parent.

Parking his car outside, he can clearly see Jeonghan at the open window. The angel was staring outside with his face resting on his hands. Jeonghan had cut his hair already, it's unfair how he looks ethereal in whatever style he do.

Mingyu saw him shift on his position and   immediately smiled so wide as he took notice of Mingyu's figure outside.

His eyes widen and in miliseconds, he's already out of the window. Mingyu laughed a bit knowing Jeonghan is already running towards the door to welcome him home.

"Mingyu!"

Jeonghan without slippers and on his pretty pyjamas runs to him and hop in happiness embracing Mingyu as he clamp both legs to the tallers firm torso.

"Hello there my love."

A smooch was heard as he kissed Jeonghan on the cheeks but Mingyu was startled when Jeonghan dived in for his lips. Jeonghan kissed him so deep and the longing was evident. 

It was almost a minute and Jeonghan still doesn't want to stop. But Mingyu went back to his senses when he realized they're still outside and someone might caught them. He hates it..

"You seemed to miss me so much."

"You don't know.."

Mingyu giggled as he walk inside with Jeonghan clamping on him like a mokey on it's tree.

When the door closes, that's when Jeonghan dropped himself down and stared at Mingyu's face..

But his cheeky smile morphed to worry as he took notice of Mingyu's stressed features. He swiped the hair back and touch the other's cheek.

"Oh goodness Mingyu, you look so ing exhausted. You should rest first."

Mingyu felt warm hearing the worry on his lover's tone.

"I'm fine hyung. Don't worry. I'll just sleep and then I'll be fine."

He smiled to assure his lover but Jeonghan was not convinced at all. He embraced Mingyu once more and tighter.

"I missed you Mingyu-yah.. You've been away for 2 months and that's a very long time.. I want to help you."

Mingyu just kissed his temple and hug him even tighter. This feels home. Jeonghan feels like home. His sweet voice, his genuine worry and his thoughtfulness. Everything is what Mingyu needs.

"You go sleep. I'll cook something."

Jeonghan tap his cheeks lightly and smiles. The angel made his way to the kitchen and started doing his thing.

Mingyu sighed, how he missed him..

The next thing he did was go to his room and took shower. However, after doing so, as he made his way to his bed he stopped. He look back to his door and had an idea.

He made his way to Jeonghan's room and luckily it wasn't locked.

As soon as his muscles sunk down on Jeonghan's bed, Mingyu was thinking nothing but heaven. He can definitely smell Jeonghan's scent and the comfort it brings to him after working straight for months, all he needs is this.

-------

 

"But Won.. He's burning hot. He's been sleeping since yesterday. He went home really tired. He definitely needs rest. mingyu is overworking himself."

Mingyu woke up feeling his head aching. He didn't know how long he'd slept. The only thing he know is Jeonghan's bed was wonderfu but seeing Jeonghan biting his own nails tells Mingyu something was wrong, he stood up and tried to walk but he suddenly fell to the ground with a thud. His knees are weak and his body is heavy. He suddenly felt the world turning and was able to hear steps coming closer.

"Mingyu! What do you think you're doing?!"

Jeonghan had scolded him. He now realized that he is actually sick. Jeonghan was fast to attend and helped him climb back to the bed.. A hand grasp his forehead and both of them heard the Wonwoo on the phone as it was on loudspeaker.

 

"What happened?"
 

"Mingyu woke up. He's been sleeping since yesterday. He didn't know about him being sick at all. Poor Mingyu."

Then they heard Wonwoo sighed.

"Don't worry hyung, just give him the drops I have left there. He'll be fine."
 

Jeonghan nodded even though it obviously couldn't be seen. But afterwards, he already said his lovely goodbye with his other lover before attending to Mingyu again.
 

"How are you feeling Mingyu-yah.."

He said kissing the other on the forehead. Mingyu just smiled but he looks terrible.

"I'm fine hyung, the world is spinning though.."
 

"I cooked something for you. You'll eat then you'll take your medicines, ok?"
 

As if talking to a child, Jeonghan was sweet and caring.
 

"Ah, I wish to be sick all the time.."

Mingyu suddenly said. Jeonghan was confused and so he asked.

"And why is that you puppy?"
 

The puppy indeed laughed a bit before grasping for Jeonghan's hand and kissed it.
 

"So I could always have an angel to nurse me."
 

Jeonghan can't help but smile. He suddenly flick Mingyu's forehead and laugh.
 

"You know you shouldn't do it when you're best at it. I'm sick hyung.."

Jeonghan suddenly felt guilty.

"Should I kiss you instead?"

He asked but he's already diving in..

..a hand stopped him though.
 

"Nope. I'm sick, you'll get sick too. You get me the porridge and meds instead so we could cuddle all night."

Jeonghan giggled and kissed Mingyu's neck instead.

"I see.. Don't overwork yourself too much Mingyu. You're always away and what if you get sick while working? I won't be there to take care of you. Just take it easy. I love you.."
 

Mingyu didn't even bother to answer. He just embraced the angel on his arms tightly and smiled.

 

"You're the best decision I had ever made Yoon Jeonghan."

 

Ahh.. An hour of cuddle wouldn't be bad for a sick puppy and a nursing angel.