1) Jeonghan

THE LOVABLE

Feeling dizzy.. the pretty male found himself a place to sit.

He is obviously not feeling well.
Having only four hour sleep everyday because of his part time jobs.

Being a waiter, barista and School librarian assistant is a hell way to support his own..

Time managing his schedules is a wreckage on his body.

"Aigoo.. Look at you Han-ah. You have a fever."

Mrs. Kim. The owner of La Cafe where he work as a barista grasp his forehead and sit beside him.

"Im okay Mrs. Kim.. I just need a quick rest."

Just then Mr. Kim join them on the table.

"Jeonghan.. don't overwork yourself. It's bad for your health."

"I agree with you honey.."

The couple look so worried about him and he just gave them a smile.

The Cafe is already close because the snow outside is unbearable.

The couple look at each other like they wanted to say something.

Jeonghan on the other hand notice his bosses.. but he only wait for them to speak up.

"Han-ah.. We are going back to Seoul."

Abruptly. The angel look at the elder in front of him.

"Does that mean.. I need to find another job? Hehe.."

He chuckled. It makes the Kims more saddened.

"Jeonghan why don't you tell us more something about you? You know.. You've been working here for already 2 years now.. "

The man said. Jeonghan's smile fade.

He never talked with anyone about his life. Never.

"Han.. We know that you're a very hard working person and that is good.. but you're only a college student yet you work like you have a family to feed."

He silenced himself.

"You can tell us about it you know. We treat you as our son already."

That's true. The couple is very kind and thoughtful when it comes to him.

They care for him like a parent should do to thier child..

"Where are your parents?"

The question caught him off guard that his lips quivered the moment he remembered them.

Meanwhile the couple seems to be waiting for his answer. Anticipating that he will tell them honestly.

"It's ok. You can tell us."

Mrs. Kim said and that's when Jeonghan's tears race down.

The couple sighed.

They knew it. That Jeonghan is not fine like what he always show to other people. Plastering a smile and crescenting his hazel eyes.

At the age of 5 he witnessed how his father throw punches on his mother like she's a punching bag on a gym.

It always happen whenever he get home drunk.

He was 10 when they went on their separate ways. His mother took him.

At the age of 14 his mother remarried.
Rich man who hate him so much because of the thought that he is an extra baggage in his mom's marriage.

Hell. The perfect description he can say on his life being with his mother and his step father.

His mom sees him as a bad remembrance of his evil father so he always get an iron hands landing on his body while his step father always do things to keep him out of the bush.

Whenever he go home late because of school.. door is already on lock and that means he will sleep outside again.

Thanks to the maids that treats him well because they let him sleep on their rooms which is separated from the main house.

He suffered a lot on his mom's side so he run away from them ending up on his father who he hope has changed already.

The man accept him.. but his family don't. His step mother has twin daughters  that always make fun of him. Well.. that's normal because they're younger..
but then his step mother is a no joke.

Just like what his real mother did. She always blame him on everything and Jeonghan always ends up getting beaten up.

Whenever his father is off to work the woman won't feed him. She will give the food to their dogs instead knowing that Jeonghan hasn't eaten yet.

At the age of 17 many people admired him.. that makes his sister's more furious than him. Jealous on his female-like features.

They did everything to get him out of their lives. The last beating he got was the worst. He was sent to the hospital because of hunger, low blood and fractures.

..but instead of giving him symphaty, his so called father blamed everything on him.

He decided to live alone. He entered jobs a normal teenager wouldn't experienced.

Multiple part time to support his tuition, rents, projects and all.. that having a three to four hour sleep is like a normal thing to do because he got used to it.


 

No one knew about it.
Not his friends that only show up in school.

Not in work where everyone envy him for being admired by the customers.. and certainly not these two person who is trying to reach out to him at the moment.
 

Upon hearing his story and how he survived all those things at a young age.. the couple decided mentally.

They've been planning on taking Jeonghan with them back on their hometown.

They saw all good traits on the pretty guy more like a daughter than a son.

That is the real reason why they asked him.

When Jeonghan finally calmed down from his silent cry.. the couple hand him some water to drink.

"We've been planning on taking you with us back to our hometown in Seoul.."

The woman started.

"We can't bear to leave you here.. You've been a part of our lives Jeonghan even though you just spare us 4 hour work everyday."

"Mrs. Kim.. I don't want to be a burden.. Thank you for your kind heart---

"You're never a burden Jeonghan.. Don't say that. Actually.. You always makes us happy. You know we are far from our sons right? Thanks for entertaining us here.."

Jeonghan bickered with his self.
He don't want to be a burden to the couple.. addition, Seoul is a city where he believes he don't belong.

"Don't worry about school.. We'll take care of it. You don't have to work anymore ok?"

He felt small in front of the tycoons sitting with him.

Of course they won't mind sending someone to school and taking care of the bills.. they're rich.

They have different businesses around the country and lucky him for working there as their personal barista.

The couple is just so humble that no one will suspect them having millions of money on their bank accounts.. no.

"So.. Are you coming with us?"

They asked the angel with hopes up.

"I feel bad accepting your offer without something to pay you back Ma'am.. Sir."

Jeonghan said.

"Don't be.. well if you want you can pay us back by taking care of our sons. Right honey?"

Mr. Kim said and smiled at his wife.

"Oh yeah of course. They'll surely like you because you're kind."

"Can I ask something before I agree?"

Jeonghan asked politely.

Smiling wide the couple said yes.

"Can I hug both of you?"

The couple chuckled and they comfort each other with a warm hug.

******

After a week they travelled back to Seoul with Jeonghan.

They're currently waiting for their driver to pick them up on the station.

It's been week already but his fever doesn't subsided yet but he didn't tell the Kims about it. He don't want them to delay because of him.

A black van stop in front of them and Mr. Kim signalled him that it's the one they're waiting for.

So when all the baggage are already inside.. they went on.

"Jeonghan.. Are you ok? You look pale. How are you feeling right now?"

The woman asked him.

He then let out a weak smile.

"Im alright Ma'am maybe Im just nervous. It's my first time here though."

He said.. well that wasn't a lie.
Aside from having no time.. He don't have money.

"Don't be.. and from now on start calling us Mom and Dad."

Mr. Kim said sitting in the front.

"But Sir--

"Dad. It's Dad. Not 'Sir' anymore."

Mrs. Kim chuckled.. amused on what's happening. Also amused on how shy Jeonghan is.

"Why not give it a try now?"

She teased. In an instant Jeonghan's face flustered.

"We're waiting.."

Mr. Kim seconded the teasing.

Jeonghan is shy. He's not use on addressing them on that names.
Not when there's no people to call parents anymore since years ago.. but he can't let these two hanging right?

So he sit properly and bow his head to hide his flustered face behind his long locks which is dyed in blond.

"Mother.. Dad.. Thank you so much.."

"Awwww.. How cute of you. Ok. Mother and Dad is ok."

The woman beside him giggled while clapping her hands.

"Welcome to the family Yoon Jeonghan.."

He felt two arms wrap his body followed by a whisper.

"We'll take good care of you Han.
We'll give you things you missed."

He comfort his body on the woman's warm not realizing he doze off to sleep.

*****



 

He woke up because of a light tap on his shoulder.. he opened his eyes just to see Mrs. Kim smiling at him looking so excited.

"Mrs. Kim---

"Mmmhh."

"I mean 'mother'.. "

The older smile wider. Obviously loving it.

"Ok.. Why don't you two come out here already so we can proceed inside."

Mr. Kim peek trough the window smiling.. Looking at them.

"Coming.."

They replied.

He's still sleepy so he moved lazily out of the van.

His eyes wandered at the amazing sight in front of him.

Jaw dropped. Eyes widen. Blinking quickly multiple times.

"This is our house.. and this will be your home."

"House? It's not a house Mrs.-- I mean Mother.. It's a mansion. A literal mansion."

He said.

"If you say so. Come on.. We're still going to prepare for the surprise."

She said helding Jeonghan's hands and leading the way..

"Surprise?"

Jeonghan asked.

"Yup. Our Sons didn't know we'll be home today and we want to surprise them. They're still at school right now so----

"MOM?!"

Both were startled at the sudden call.

"Oh my god.. My baby.. Come here."

Then a boy came running into them leaving his back pack behind and crush Mrs. Kim in a tight hug.

"Mom! Why didn't you tell us that you're coming home today?! We should have been the one to pick
you up."

His mother giggled as they pulled back from their tight longing hug.

"We're planning on surprising you all but it looks like you're an early bird so you caught us.. How are you Chan?"

Jeonghan smiled at the sight.

'So his name is Chan..'

He thought.

The mother and son has a brief catching-up-with-things convo before Chan took notice of the new face with them.

"Uhm.. Mom? Who is she?"

Chan asked eyeing his features.

"Oh right! Chan I want you to meet Jeonghan. He'll be living with us."

Mrs. Kim introduced. Chan look at his mom confused.

"He? What do you mean mom?"

"Uhm.. Im n-not a girl."

Jeonghan answered instead of
Mrs. Kim who is smiling widely at the moment.

On the other hand. Chan's jaw dropped.

"How is it possible that a guy like you looks so pretty Jeonghan-ssi?"

"Uhm.. Call me Jeonghan or hyung Chan, there's no need to be formal."

"..Or call him Hanah.. It suits him though.."

Mrs. Kim said.

"He's pretty isn't he?"

She added. Chan who's still amazed nod agreeing.

"Look who we have here.."

They saw Mr. Kim in the door smiling wide eyeing his son.

"Daaaaaaaad!!!!"

He ran to his waiting father squealing like a girl.

They all laughed because of how amusing he is.

"Alright. That's enough.. we should get inside already so we can show Jeonghan his room and have a rest from a very tiring travel."

They all get inside the house when Jeonghan remembered something..

He ran out back from where he saw it earlier..

There. He found it so he ran back to the door.

"Here. You forgot it."

He hand the backpack to Chan.

"Oh.. Yeah. I totally forgot. Thank you so much Jeonghan hyung."

Chan said smiling as he grasp his bag.

"Let's go boys."

"Coming!"

They both said at the same time so they look at each other.. and chuckled.




 

"Wow.."

That's all Jeonghan could say.

The house more like a mansion has a very amazing interior designs.

He's currently waiting on the salas with Chan who is mesmerized with his hair.

The maids are cleaning his asigned room at the moment and he's waiting for them to get finish.

He was kindly kicked out from the said room because they won't let him help.

The room was twice the size of his room back at his hometown.

"Waaah.. Hyung you're so pretty uou know?"

Jeonghan smiled and giggled.

"You're also handsome Baby Chan.."

He said. The younger frown a bit.

"Im not a baby.."

Chan complained pouting.

"Aww.. Cute. Well your mom said you're the youngest so you'll be our baby.. My baby."

"Mooooooom!!! JEONGHAN HYUNG SAID IM HIS BABYYYYY!!"

Chan whined calling his mom who is on the kitchen helping the maids cooking their dinner.

"REALLY?! THAT'S VEEEEERY CUTE THEEEN!!"

His mother shout back at them which made Chan whined more.

"See? You're still a baby.."

"No. Im already 18 and Im already on my college."

And they end up bickering about Chan as Jeonghan's baby.

Well you can also say full of whining from Chan.

"Jeonghan-ah. You can rest for now. Your room is done already. You're still not feeling well."

"Yes Dad."    -then he face his baby-

"I'll rest for now BABY Chan."

He then ruffles Chan's hair as he stood up walking towards the stair.

"Daaaaad.. He named me 'BABY'. Im not a baby anymore!"

He heard chan whining complaining on his Dad.

He smiled but smiled wider because of Mr. Kim's reply.

"There's nothing wrong with that. You're still our baby Chan.."

"DAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!"

***********************************

Hi!!! Hope you appreciate this.

Please pardon for those wrong grammars and spelling though.