Chapter-24

Why did I end up falling for you?

Krystal's POV

As soon as I reached the hotel, I was greeted by my manager and stylist. They came running towards me as soon as I got out of the car.

"Oh my! Soojung....we've been so worried." My stylist cried out bringing me into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry." I told them feeling bad that they had to go through all these cause of me.

"And who are you?" My manager asked looking at Jaejoong who was standing behind me.

"Oh...he's...uh.." I hesitated.

I wondered if I should tell him the truth or just lie to him. He'd sure give me an earful if he knows I let them go through all that trouble just so I can go get a new boyfriend.

"I think I've seen him somewhere." My stylist said studying Jaejoong's face closely and trying to remember.

"Right...you're her ex boyfriend, right?" My stylist suddenly exclaimed. "You were there in Japan some years back and you guys made it to the headlines...and then broke up..." 

"That was this guy?" My manager said taking a close look. "Oh you're right...he is that guy!" 

"What's...going on?" My stylist asked looking from me to Jaejoong.

"Uh..we kinda ran into each other.." I stuttered as I tried to lie my way through.

"And you spent the night together?" My stylist gasped with her eyes suddenly getting so wide.

"Noo...noo..that's not what happened.." I told them before they make it into a big deal. "Actually...we got back together." 

"WHAT?" Both my manager and stylist exclaimed.

"What about...?" My manager said and stopped halfway when he realised Jaejoong was still here with us.

I let out a sigh and walked to Jaejoong.

"I think you should go back." I told him.

"Okay...I'll call you." He said as he held my hand and gave the sweetest smile ever.

"You come with me." My stylist said as soon as Jaejoong was far enough to not hear us and dragged me by my hand.

She took me to her room and closed the door. I just stared at her as she got a bottle of water and gulped down the whole bottle. 

"Okay...so tell me what happened." She said after letting out a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked her out of concern.

"Forget about me....just tell me what happened." 

"I told you I got back together with him." I told her calmly and flipped through the magazine that was lying around the room.

"How can you be calm right now?" She said as she gave me a slap on my back.

"Ouch! Unnie!" I cried out as I rubbed the part where she slapped.

"What about Changmin? Don't you even feel sorry for him? Weren't you guys supposed to get married soon?" 

"Unnie...Changmin oppa is fine with it...we already broke up." I told her.

"I can't believe this." She said as she shook her head.

"Unnie...everything will be fine. Don't worry." I told her and got out from her room.

I went to my room and called Jaejoong.

"Do you wanna hang out?" I asked him.

"Sorry Soojung...something urgent came up so I had to run to my office now." He said like he was in a rush.

"But I'm leaving tonight..." I just murmured.

"What did you say? I can't hear properly..." He said partly shouting since he couldn't hear me properly.

"Oh...it's nothing. Go do your thing." I told him and hung up.

Why do I always end up with busy guys? I sighed and plopped myself on the bed. I stayed there just staring at the ceiling and fell asleep.

"Soojung! Get up!" I felt someone shaking me or was it an earthquake?

I got up confused and rubbed my eyes to see my stylists and manager tidying up the room.

"What's going on?" I asked them as I got uo and walked towards them.

"Get ready...we need to leave or we'll miss the flight." My manager said 

"Oh right..." I remembered and looked at my watch to see there was not much time left. 

I joined them tidy up and packed my things. I thought of packing them earlier but fell asleep instead.

"Go get changed. We'll do this." They told me.

"No..I'll just wear what I'm wearing. It's fine." I said and continued helping them.

When we were done we got into a taxi and got to the airport on time. Inside the airport I was hoping maybe Jaejoong would come to say goodbye. You know how it always happens in dramas...the guy coming to stop the girl from leaving.

I knew he didn't hear me when I told him i'm leaving tonight but still I was just hoping. I kept on looking for him until I finally board on the plane.

I tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up. I guess he was really busy. I decided to leave him a text instead.

"I'm leaving for Korea. Hope to see you again soon..." I wrote and sent it to him.