Chapter-21

Why did I end up falling for you?

Krystal's POV

I got only two hours sleep and had to get up to go for my concert's rehearsal. I tossed and turned the whole night yesterday. My head was in chaos and i couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried.

I was not in my best condition and I wasn't even feeling excited. I was just hoping to finish the concert soon. 

I started my rehearsal as soon as I reached the concert hall. I tried to finish it as soon as possible and when I was finally done, I went to the waiting room to get some rest.

"Soojung...come have lunch." My stylist came to tell me.

"Can I eat later? I'm too tired..."

"You're tired cause you haven't eaten anything." I saw Changmin oppa coming in with lunch boxes in his hand.

I just stared at them not understanding what was going on.

"Changmin came and brought lunch for everyone...isn't he really sweet?" My stylist praised him making him smile with pride.

"I don't really feel like eating right now." I told them and got up to go when suddenly my head started to feel so light and I was breaking out in sweats.

I could feel my body falling and everything went black...

...........

When I opened my eyes again, I looked around to see where I was. I saw doctors and nurses walking around and I saw an IV injected in my hand. 

"Oh you're awake?"

Changmin oppa came towards me looking worried.

"Why am I here?" I asked him confused.

"You fainted...so why didn't you eat and sleep properly...you know you have a concert today...how can you be so careless?"

"Right...the concert!!" I was suddenly reminded of it. "What's the time?" 

I grabbed Changmin oppa's wrist and looked at the time on his watch before he could tell me.

It was 1:00 pm already and my concert was supposed to start at 3:00 pm.

I took off the IV from my hand, got down from the bed and rushed out.  
I saw my manager talking on the phone outside.

"Oppa...oppa...we need to leave now...it's late." I told him as I ran towards him.

He looked a little shocked as he looked at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes...yes...let's go." 

I literally pushed him to the car. 

"I think she'll be just fine." Changmin oppa told my manager.

When I reached the venue, I rushed in to get my make up done and wear my dress. I was done in time fortunately.

I was able to finish the concert successfully although I wasn't in my best condition. 

"Listen...don't you think we should talk?" Changmin oppa said when I was about to leave.

"I've said everything I need to yesterday." I told him as I walked away.

I got myself a taxi and gave the driver the address to Jaejoong's apartment. I had his phone number too but I couldn't bring myself to call him. 

"Miss? We've reached the place." I heard the driver telling me while I was dozing off.

I got off the taxi and stood in front of the apartment building. I just brought myself here but I didn't know what I was gonna tell him when I finally saw him. It's been too long and things would be awkward. 

"Oh...wait...didn't Taeyong say he won't be back till tomorrow? Why am I even doing here?" I mumbled to myself and turned around to leave.

"So this is where you went? Who lives here anyway?" 

I saw Changmin oppa standing behind me studying the place.

"You followed me?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Well...you left me no choice...but why are you here? Are you supposed to meet someone?" He started questioning me.

"You don't need to know." I told him and walked ahead.

"Don't tell me you're here to meet him." He said with some anger in his voice.

"What?" I asked him as I turned around.

I could see his eyes fixed on something at a distance. I followed his gaze and saw Jaejoong coming out of the apartment. But he wasn't alone. He was followed by a girl.

From what I saw, she didn't seem like just a friend or a co worker. She...she looked like she meant something in his life.

I should be happy for him but why was I feeling rather sad? Maybe it's cause my relationship just went bad. 

While I was lost in thought, Changmin oppa walked towards them. When I finally regained my consciousness, I hurriedly followed to stop him but Jaejoong already saw us.

"We meet here again." Changmin told Jaejoong and reached out his hand for a handshake.

Jaejoong looked rather shocked as he looked from Changmin to me and from me to Changmin. 

When he finally collected his thoughts, he shook his hand with Chamgmin. 

"What...what are you guys doing here?" Jaejoong asked still confused.

"I guess you really don't have any interest in her anymore. You don't even know she has a concert here." Changmin oppa told him sarcastically.

I could sense Jaejoong's eyes looking at me worriedly although he didn't say anything.

I just put my head down unable to say a word. I wanted to run away from the place. 

"Honey...are they your friends?" The girl approached Jaejoong interrupting us.

She linked her arm around Jaejoong's and was smiling brightly. When Jaejoong didn't say anything, she went ahead to introduce herself.

"Hi...I'm Boa Kwon. Jaejoong's girlfriend."