A Year

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year later

 

Byulyi and Yongsun are once again in the Lee Corporation building in the same studio where they first met. They were sitting with their legs crossed on the couch. Yongsun was leaning towards Byul with a smile while the latter was smiling at the interviewer in front of them. “Go on, Lee.” Byul gestures for the interviewer to start.

 

“Uh, right.” The reporter smiled at the two who were making him feel awkward with all the suffocating love in the air. “Let’s start.”

 

Yongsun nods.

 

“The both of you were featured in last year’s article as one of the young female CEOs of your generation. Not only that, there was a picture of you two together published in that same edition of the magazine. There were speculations about your relationship then. And now we’re interviewing you today for another article to confirm such relationship. Why did you decide to be open about it?”

 

“It was impossible to hide it anyway. We were only dating for a few months then and pictures of us were already leaked out. We’re already lucky enough that we didn’t have to be forced to confirm our relationship and were able to make it public in our own time,” Yongsun says after thinking for a bit.

 

“Besides, my girlfriend threatened me to make it public soon.” Byul gestures to Yongsun, which gave her a glare. Byul grinned and continued. “She said it’d make the people flirting with me less since they’ll know I’m taken.”

 

Yongsun slaps Byul on the arm. “Why’d you say that?”

 

Lee chuckles. “Is it true, Yongsun-ssi? Did you really say that?”

 

Yongsun hesitates before heaving a deep sigh. “I did. But you can’t blame me! Byul’s too popular with both men and women.”

 

Lee nods while grinning. “I have to agree to that. Byul-ssi is quite popular with her unique beauty, charisma and kindness.” He feels Yongsun’s deathly stare and quickly waves his hand in front of him. “I’m not attracted to your girlfriend, Yongsun-ssi. Please don’t stare at me like that. It’s enough to kill me.”

 

“Well, you talk like you do.” Yongsun folds her arms and frowned.

 

Byul laughs at Yongsun still as jealous as ever and pinches her cheek. “Don’t worry, Lee. She’s just messing with you.”

 

“Is she really?” Lee nervously asks to which Byul nods and she sees Yongsun’s frown turn to an unidentifiable smile. “It’s just that there has been a lot of celebrities and public figure who have chosen you, Byul-ssi, as they’re ideal person.” He then turns to the older woman between the two. “It’s my job to know these things, Yongsun-ssi.”

 

“I know, I know. Which is exactly why this article is a great opportunity to make them know that Byul has a girlfriend.” Yongsun relaxes and grins.

 

“Yes, it is.” Lee nods in agreement. “But there has been some who have known about your relationship and still seems to have been making their feelings for Byul-ssi known.”

 

“Ah, yes.” Byul feels awkward knowing who the interviewer was talking about.

 

“Oh, you mean Minhyuk-ssi?” Yongsun raises an eyebrow playfully.

 

Lee flinched. He didn’t think that Yongsun would drop names but he can’t back out now. “Yes. He has publicly stated that he has been interested with Byul-ssi since they were young. What do you two think about it?”

 

“Well-“ Byul was immediately cut off by Yongsun.

 

Yongsun leans forward with her elbow on her thigh and her face resting on the palm of her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter