Same

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was dressed in an all black pants suit, waiting for Byul in her office. It caused quite a stir in her company earlier in the morning. She was wearing black knee length pants, heels, blazer, and a lace blouse that could very well be considered as lingerie. She walked in as if it was a normal thing for her to wear but the reaction of people around her says otherwise. She had to look good for Byul, after all. She at the same time has to dress up for work so she chose the outfit she was wearing now.

 

Yongsun hears her office phone beep. She picks it up. “Miss Kim, a Miss Byulyi is here for you,” the receptionist says on the other line and she rolls her eyes. She just knows that the woman was probably eyeing Byul already. “Tell her to come up in my office. I still have to clean up a few things here.”

 

She quickly goes inside the bathroom in her office and looks at herself. She checks her make-up and retouches it. She then makes her way into the office and gathers the documents on her desk, cleaning them up. She hears someone knock on her door and she shouts, “Come in.”

 

Byul twists the doorknob and opens the door. She walks in and sees Yongsun gathering her things and putting them in her bag. “Good evening, unnie.” She smiles when Yongsun looks at her.

 

“Byul, hi. Let me just grab my things then we could go.” She looks around and to see if she forgot anything. She grabs her phone and bag and walks towards Byul. She couldn’t help but admire the woman. She was wearing a navy blue suit and tie with a red button-up. “You look good.”

 

Byul chuckles. “Thanks. You’re not so bad yourself.”

 

“Really? Not so bad?” Yongsun pouts. Byul opened the door for her and she was about to walk out of her office when she looks back at Byul. “I’ll have you know I made heads turn all day today.” She then strides to the elevator.

 

Byul laughs out loud. “I’m sure you did, unnie.” She soon follows after Yongsun into the elevator. She was grinning really wide.

 

When they reached the ground floor, Yongsun slips her arm around Byul’s and walks towards the car in front. Byul, on the other hand, giggled. It’s been a long time since she saw Yongsun and she still hasn’t changed. She opens the door for the older woman and drives them off to a restaurant.

 

The two were having dinner and talking about all the things they’ve missed since the “break.” Both of them thought that it would have been awkward but it was the opposite. It was fun to be in each other’s company. They seemed to just fit together naturally like puzzle pieces. They only got together for a night but it seemed as if they spent a whole week together. When it was time to go home, however, it felt as if it wasn’t enough. Byul drove Yongsun home like she usually would. She accompanied the woman up her place and stood there, in front of the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter