Date (1)

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul and Yongsun dressed up to go to the mall near them. While in the elevator, they decided to just walk there instead of bringing a car. It was hard finding a parking spot anyway and the mall was just two blocks away.

 

The two of them held hands as they were walking. Each of them noticed how people would turn their heads to look at them. Yongsun noticed how both men and women would stare at Byul as they passed them by. Byul did look handsome and pretty. She was wearing a tight fitting black suit but with a slightly see through white shirt. With her silver hair flowing in the wind, she looked like a cool woman anyone would need in the midst of the summer heat. Unknown to her, Byul was also admiring the woman beside her. Byul would steal glances at Yongsun. She admires Yong’s long wavy blonde hair. She found her white blouse tucked in black flowy pants and low heels ensemble classy. It fit Yongsun so much.

 

Byul leaned towards Yongsun and whispered, “You’re beautiful. It’s no wonder everyone’s staring at you.”

 

Yongsun blushed and pushed Byul lightly. She couldn’t find the right words to tease Byul back. So she turned away from Byul, hiding her face.

 

Byul chuckles at Yongsun’s blushing. She looked forward to avoid further embarrassing Yongsun. But Yongsun looked really adorable for someone her age. Byul raised the hand she’s holding and kiss the back of it.

 

Yongsun blushed even further, her neck and ears are going red. She covered her face and groaned. “Byul,” she whimpers while tightening her hold on Byul’s hand.

 

“Alright, I won’t do anything anymore.” Byul smirks at Yongsun. “None until we’re there.”

 

And Byul kept her word. She didn’t try anything else on Yongsun until they arrived in the mall.

 

“Is there anything you want to do or eat, princess?” Byul rubs the back of Yong’s hand with her thumb. “I’ll take care of everything you want for today.” She raises her eyebrows twice.

 

Yongsun giggles at Byul’s antics. “Let’s go look at the stores for a little bit then.”

 

Byul nods and leads the way. Yongsun, on the other hand, was just looking at Byul’s back. She kept thinking how lucky she was that Byul was spoiling her all the time.

 

Byul and Yongsun were looking at bracelets in Cartier. Yongsun pointed at two matching gold and white gold thin bracelets. The gold one had sun patterns engraved while the white gold had moon patterns.

 

“Can we get them?” Yongsun asked Byul with puppy eyes.

 

“This woman,” Byul thought. It’s not like the price is a problem since both of them were well off. She didn’t really have to ask Byul like that since the latter would buy it in a heartbeat for her. Yongsun just likes showing her charms to Byul, making the younger woman fall harder for her. “Of course,” Byul says as she sends a nod to the manager who was helping them.

 

Yongsun was all smiles as she and Byul walked out of the store. Byul was carrying a paper bag that held their bracelets and was just happy that Yongsun found something she liked. Yongsun stopped walking when she found a store she would love to take Byul to. She immediately dragged Byul over.

 

Byul was laughing at how Yongsun was dragging her off to somewhere but when she saw the name of the store, she immediately resisted going inside. “Yong, no! I don’t want to go in!” Byul tried to pull Yongsun away from the storefront.

 

In times like these, the usual reaction of the other would have been to pout or cry. But Yongsun was different. She stood her ground and gave Byul’s hand a strong pull. She looked at the younger one’s eyes dead serious. “You will go in. You don’t have to buy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter