Calm

CEO Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul stayed at Yongsun’s place for the whole weekend. Needless to say, Yongsun did cover Byul’s body with bruises from bites and kisses. Sunday night, Byul had to go back home. Before going, however, she asked Yongsun a few questions.

 

“Unnie, we’re together now right?” Moonbyul asks as she was tying her shoes.

 

“Yeah,” Yongsun answers shortly.

 

“And you’re not angry at me anymore right?” Moonbyul asked again.

 

“Uh,” Yongsun thinks about it for a moment. “Yeah..?”

 

“What was that? Are you still angry after abusing me?” Byul says as she covers her upper body with her arms.

 

Yongsun throws a pillow at Byul from the couch. “I did not! And I’m not angry with you... yet.”

 

“Eh? Yet? So you have plans to be angry?” Byul teases Yongsun.

 

Yongsun groans. “I don’t but I told you I get jealous easily. I have this feeling that I’ll be angry with you soon.”

 

“Ey, I won’t let that happen.” Byul says as she walks over to the door.

 

“Why are you asking anyway?” Yongsun asked the reason Byul started the whole conversation.

 

“Oh, I was just wondering if you’d come back to my office.” Byul pats her pants down.

 

“Ah,” Yongsun finally understood. “Would you like me to?”

 

“Well, yes. It’s going to be the last week of us working together after all. It would be great if we get to spend it together.” Byul raises her eyebrows twice.

 

Yongsun laughs at the innuendo. “You should go home now, Byul.”

 

Byul opens the door but doesn’t go out. “Tell me you’ll come back to my office then.”

 

Yongsun groans again and pushes Byul outside while she stays at the door front. “Alright, already.”

 

Byul grins and pumps a fist in the air. “Yes! See you tomorrow then, unnie.” She turns around about to leave.

 

Yongsun grabs Byul’s arm. “Yah, aren’t you forgetting something?”

 

Byul turns back at Yongsun. She her head to the side in confusion. “What? I have my phone and wallet already.”

 

“Ugh,” Yongsun can’t believe how dense Byul was for an intelligent and cunning CEO. She pulls Byul closer to her for a short but sweet kiss. “Good bye kiss.”

 

Byul smirks as Yongsun pulls away. “I didn’t remember our good bye kisses to be so,” Byul pauses as her smirk grew. “...cold.”

 

Yongsun shoves Byul. “You’re such a ert. Is being greasy not enough?”

 

Byul laughs out loud. “I’m a ert? I think you’ve forgotten the activities we did, unnie. You’re the one who always initiated the-“

 

Yongsun covers Byul’s mouth before she says anything more. “Alright, already. Go home.”

 

Byul grabs Yongsun’s hand covering and kisses the palm of it a few times. She lets go and starts walking backwards. “Bye, unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter