Jaehyun

Idol Romance

I was walking to the music department. Weird since I was in theater but I didn't have class and I was supposed to find a friend.

I accidentally bumped into someone who was rushing home. Jeez.. He looked familiar. But.. I dunno where he's from.. oh well.. I peeked through different rooms looking for my friend everywhere. "Where the hell is he? Ah seriously he told me to come here and now he's making me look for him.. so stupid... I grabbed the envelope in my bag and stared at it.. SM entertainment huh..

I wonder if the others got in too... I still remember everyone. Taeil, Doyoung, Chenle, Donghyuck. I'm sure they did. I wanted to tell my friend. He must have gotten in too. Ah I see him. I ran over to him and he looked at me sadly. "Jaehyun... I didn't get in.." I widened my eyes "How is that possible?! You're a better singer then me!"

He sighed "I know. That's why I called you here. You didn't get in either. I'm sorry man" oh.... I have to show him... "Well actually... I got in..." I said before handing him my envelope. He read it. "What the ?! That isn't fair! You aren't even that good at singing!" I flinched. I grabbed my envelope from him.

"I was hoping you'd be happy for me at least. But thanks." I walked away and grabbed my phone then called someone. "Hello?" The other line went. "Hey Donghyuck when does your school let out?" I asked

"Uhh in like 3 minutes why?" he asked. "Wanna hang out?" I asked "Sure meet me at the cafe we go to a lot" he said. I agreed and hung up then texted Chenle and Taeil and Doyoung to come as well. All three confirmed and I headed towards the cafe happily.

once I was at the cafe I looked for Donghyuck who was talking to Taeil. "Ah Jaehyun hyung!" Donghyuck said waving at me. I waved in return and Taeil waved as well and we sat down. "Is anyone else coming?" Donghyuck asked. "Yeah Doyoung and Chenle" I said. and speaking of them they came in chatting happily with each other.

"Guys over here!" Donghyuck said. They both pulled up a seat and we all ordered our drinks. "So I know this question is kinda taboo.. But.. Who got accepted to SM?" Chenle asked. Taeil pointed at himself. So I did the same and Doyoung did too. Chenle beamed "So we all got in!" He said. 

"I didn't.." Donghyuck said. Our eyes all widened. "W-What?!" Taeil shouted. TAEIL SHOUTED THIS PERSON WHO IS SILENT! "NO I REFUSE! DONGHYUCK DESERVES TO BE IN SM!" He said angrily. I got up "Taeil is right." Chenle got up and so did Doyoung "Donghyuck grab your bag we're going to SM entertainment." Doyoung said

Then we all stopped. "The ? How are we supposed to do that?" I said. "Language! Chenle and Donghyuck are babies" Taeil scolded me. "But other then that yeah. Doyoung how do you expect us to get the company to listen to us?" He smiled. "The letters to us. They're hand written." He said. All of us grabbed our letters and he was right! All of them were different and were handwritten.

"That means they really want us. If we threaten to decline then they will have to listen to us." Doyoung said. "Isn't that being kinda narcissistic as well?" Chenle asked. Doyoung nodded "Yes but we got no other choice. Donghyuck deserves to be with us." He said. So we all went to SM entertainment and we bumped into someone. "Oh sorry guys." He said... his korean... it's accented...

"Who are you?" Chenle asked... pure... smol... bean... "I'm Johnny, Who are you guys?" He asked. "I'm Jaehyun. That's Taeil, Doyoung, Donghyuck and Chenle" I said as I pointed to everyone. "We're accepted trainees here. Except for Donghyuck" I said. "We want to talk to the company. Donghyuck is an amazing singer and deserves to be with all of us here." Taeil spoke quietly. Johnny nodded.

"You guys are brave. Alright lemme bring you to the people who are in charge here then." He said before we all started following him. "Ah excuse me. I think I have the wrong letter here. My name isn't Lee Donghyuck" We overheard. "DONGHYUCK YOUR LETTER" His eyes widened and he grabbed it before we looked at it. "SHIN DONGHYUCK!" We shouted. The boy jumped in surprise. "Ah That's me." The boy said. he took his letter and Donghyuck grabbed the letter before reading it.

"AH HYUNGS I DID GET ACCEPTED!!!!" He said happily jumping around he hugged Johnny even "Thank you Johnny hyung!" He chuckled "I didn't do much but alright no problem kiddos, I look forward to training with you" He said before leaving us. We all went out of the building cheering happily and celebrating. We accidentally bumped into someone. Well I did.

"Ouch!" I said. I got off the ground and dusted myself off. "Sorry dude you okay?" I looked at the guy. And I think my face turned red. This guy was hella attractive. "Uhm.. hello?" He said. But ... he's really handsome... "Jaehyun hyung.." Chenle said. I snapped out of it and smiled shyly.

"Sorry I zoned out. I'm fine. Are you?" I asked. "Yeah I'm good. Sorry again." He said. "What's your name?" Donghyuck asked "Ah I'm Taeyong. Who are you guys?" "Taeil, Doyoung, Chenle, Donghyuck, Jaehyun" Taeil said pointing to us all.

He nodded "Cool nice to meet you guys." He said. "We were just going to a restaurant to calebrate getting into SM" Chenle said. Wait we are? "Wanna join us Taeyong hyung?" He asked. Taeyong smiled. holy I saw heaven- "Sounds awesome I actually got scouted by SM" He said. "Cool! So you'll be a trainee with us as well?" Doyoung said. "Yeah I will." Taeyong said. "Alright let's go guys!" Chenle screamed before dragging everyone along with him.

"Sorry Chenle gets excited very easily" I said. He laughed "it's fine it's actually really cute in all fairness" he said with a warm smile.

I'm blushing. We went to the restaurant and Donghyuck sat with Chenle, Doyoung and Taeil sat together. And that left me sitting beside our new friend Taeyong.

"So we have to go to SM entertainment starting tomorrow" Chenle said reading the information on the letter. "Taeil.." Someone said. We looked at the person.

They looked really angry. "D-Dongyul.." Taeil stuttered. He got up "Dongyul wait I can explain..." He said. Dongyul ripped his arm away from Taeil and slapped him.

Doyoung got up and walked in front of Taeil. "Who are you that gives you the right to hurt Taeil like that?!" He shouted angrily. I held Chenle in my arms and Taeyong held Donghyuck since both were nervous about the shouting.

"I thought we were best friends but I guess not." He said with such hatred in his voice. "D-Dongyul... I'm sorry!" Taeil said tearfully. "I was trying to tell you guys I got in but..-" "but what?! Shut up! You couldn't even tell us you got in?!" He looked down.

"Stop shouting at him. And listen to his story" Taeyong said calmly. "Sir we have to ask you to leave since you are causing disturbance to the other customers" a waiter had said to Dongyul.

He left without another word. Taeil started sniffling and tears were falling down his face. Doyoung hugged him close and tried to calm him down.

"How about we all head to my house" I said softly. Everyone seemed to agree.

We left and apologized for the disturbance before going to my house. By that point Taeil was silent and wouldn't say a single word.

We were all worried for him but all in all I told him to go reat upstairs and Doyoung went to go make sure he went to rest.

I sighed tiredly. "Everything alright Jaehyun?" I glanced at Taeyong and nodded. "Yeah I'm just worried about Taeil. His friend was being so awful.." I said.

He nodded. "Yeah you're right. It is pretty cruel how he spoke to Taeil. It isn't fair to him either." He said.

Chenle and Donghyuck were asleep already. "Taeyong if you want to sleep over too you can." I said. "if it's not a bother. I'm actually really tired.." He said.

I nodded and checked my room but Taeil and Doyoung were asleep there. I smiled. Cuties. I closed the door quietly and went to the guest room bringing Chenle while Taeyong got Donghyuck and put them both on the bed.

Then with one more room I pointed to the bed. "Taeyong you will be sleeping here." I told him and he nodded. "Wait where will you sleep?" He asked.

"Uhh on the couch of course." I said. He frowned. "I should sleep on the couch though. You deserve your own bed." He started to get up but I stopped him.

"Stay here and rest." I said. "Then stay with me. Otherwise I'll go sleep on the couch." He said.

I sighed a bit and nodded. "Okay..." I said. I went to go change into a random tshirt and sweatpants before coming back. He was changed too then I blinked.

"Uh?" I asked. He chuckled "I just changed into my extra clothes I have for dance. I didnt get to dance today so they were clean." I nodded then sat on the bed.

I felt kinda shy and awkward. But eventually I lied down on the bed and I felt the bed dip beside me.

"Good night Jaehyun" he said. "Good night Taeyong" I said. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But I found it quite hard with him beside me.

But then I felt something wrap around me and realized he was cuddling me in his sleep.. And I enjoyed it.

The warmth from his arm spread throughout my body and I started to fall asleep very quick. Soon enough I did fall asleep.

Dreaming of him.