Kun / Renjun

Idol Romance

(damn I haven't given them any spotlight)

I opened my eyes, waking up after a very long night. We were all waiting for Taeyong. Honestly, I'm so glad he's back safe and sound.

I heard rustling and looked over at the other bed. Renjun was fast asleep. Ah, I forgot he was alone in the dream dorm since Jisung and Chenle slept in Chenle's house and Jeno wanted to visit Jaemin. He didn't want to be alone so I told him he could stay in my room with me.

I decided to sleep a bit longer. So I closed my eyes again but heard a yawn. "Ah, Kun is still asleep" hey. He should be calling me hyung.

I heard his footsteps come closer until they stopped. I heard him sigh but I couldn't open my eyes. I don't know why I didn't want to open my eyes.

"Kun gege... when will you look at me the way you looked at Lucas gege?" he asked quietly. I heard the footsteps go distant. Then my eyes opened.

Renjun... Then it hit me.

The day of the fire. He asked me... if I would love someone with a 4 year between us.

He was asking about himself. I... How am I supposed to react? Renjun is sweet and kind and adorable but... He's also underage... I sighed softly and got out of bed. Renjunnie... why did you even fall for me? Why not one of the dreamies?

Jeno, or Jaemin, Or Chenle, Or Jisung, Or Mark Or Haechan... anyone of them you should have fallen for... I ruffled my hair then fixed it again before walking outside of the room. "Good morning Kun ge" I waved at Renjun. "I'll make breakfast now Junnie," I said before heading to the kitchen. 

I thought for a minute on what to make. "Junnie! Do dreamies have a schedule today?" I asked "Yes ge!" He said "It starts at 9" I looked at the time, ah hell "Junnie that's in 30 minutes! go shower and get ready while I make breakfast" I said. "ok ge!" 

I heard footsteps and glanced over to where they came from and saw Ten, who looked really pale. I turned off the heat and walked over to him "Ten are you ok?" I asked worriedly. He nodded "I'm fine Kun," he said, he walked over to the kitchen but then he stopped,

I watched him but he started to fall, I ran over and caught him. "TEN! RENJUN COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" I screamed. Renjun came out with his hair drenched and fully clothed his eyes widened "Ten hyung!" he screamed, "Renjun go call 119 and tell Lucas and Jungwoo to find food for themselves."

He ran off to grab the phone and call for an ambulance. I was worried sick, Please Ten please be ok...

Soon the ambulance came and I went in the vehicle with Ten, holding his hand, He must be terrified... "How long has your husband been pregnant for?" I looked up at the EMT "he isn't my husband... we are in the same group... he's pregnant?" I asked "O-Oh... sorry I didn't know, but uhm yes he is, do you know who the father is?" I tried to think... Then I realized it. 

Johnny... "I think I know. I'll call him after we get to the hospital." Pregnant... what is the company gonna do when they find out? Ah no, I don't wanna think about that now...

We finally arrived at the hospital where they took him and told me to wait. I ruffled my hair anxiously. "Kun? I thought you went home with Lucas Ten Jungwoo and Renjun?" I saw Doyoung and started tearing up.

"Ten fell unconcious at home. I took him here... I need you to get Johnny..." I asked Doyoung. He seemed confused.

"Ten is pregnant. I think Johnny is the father" I explained. His eyes widened. "Don't tell anyone else. Just bring Johnny here" I said. He nodded and scurried off.

I stayed waiting for any news. "Kun I heard Ten was here is he alright?" I looked up and Johnny was there. "Johnny... you and Ten... you are friends with benefits right?" I asked He blushed but nodded.

"y-yeah why?" I sighed shakily. "Do you use protection?" I asked. "no but why is that..." he trailed off then sighed "is Ten pregnant?" I nodded nervously.

"Why didn't he say anything?" he looked worried sick. "are you gonna-" "don't finish that sentence Kun I am not going to tell Ten to abort our baby" I felt relief bloom in my chest.

"So you two are gonna take care of the baby?" I asked. He nodded "Of course well I have to see what Ten wants too but I really hope he won't ask to abort our baby"

Soon a doctor came out and came to us "Sir Your friend is fine and awake. But we really need the father of the child to come with us" He said to me.

Johnny stepped forward "That would be me" He said. "Well.. your husband has decided to put the baby up for adoption." My eyes widened

"He what?!"

~~~

 

I went to the hospital immediately. I told dream members about Ten hyung and they let me go see him. I walked over to Kun hyung who was sitting on his own. "Kun ge." I said. He looked over at me and smiled weakly.

 

"How is Ten?" I asked. "He's fine Junnie. Johnny is in there with him right now." I sat beside him "What was wrong with Ten?" I asked.

 

"ah I think it's best Ten tells you himself." He said. I couldn't stop looking at him. his hair was messy but it looked good on him his eyes were really captivating. My heart pounded loudly.

 

"Kun ge..." What was I doing? Mouth stop right there! "hm? What's wrong Junnie?" He looked over at me. Mouth do not tell him how I feel! stay silent! abort mission! abort the ing mission!

 

"I love you"

 

I JUST SAID ABORT THE ING MISSION WHY DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO ME!!

 

I covered my mouth my eyes wide. His eyes were wide as well with surprise. I got up and rushed out. "Jun wait!" I heard him say. I did not ing wait I ran my outta there.

 

I can't believe I told him I love him!

 

I accidentally bumped into someone "ah Renjun sorry are you ok?" Haechan.

 

I nodded and got up. "Haechan!" His eyes widened "."

 

"Renjun!" my eyes widened again "" he looked at me and we nodded before running past each other. "Ah Kun hyung!" I heard him shout I saw Mark hyung. "Hey Mark! Come with me!" I dragged him away fron Haechan.

 

"leave Haechan alone Mark. you rejected him and it hurt him. now he needs time to be on his own and heal so leave the poor thing alone."I said.

 

"Renjun don't put yourself in our business! I need to talk to Haechan it's very important!" Mark said. I glared at him.

 

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I'll take him now Mark" Kun... "take the time to talk to Haechan" Kun dragged me away "You are really fast you know. But not fast enough. So stop running away from me."

 

I looked down at my feet. I just didn't want to hear his rejection.
 

 

"I want to try this with you."





 

 

ouo my updating is getting better ish.

 

Next is our dear johnten.

 

so questions of the update!

 

1. Which couple are you dying to see more of?

 

2. How do you honestly feel about Ten's choice and Johnny's choice?

 

3. Why do you think Mark needs to talk to Haechan?

 

4. uhm... actually there is no 4th question but I did wanna tell you I am creating a youtube channel to vlog, do reactions, and work on things for future projects

 

oh wait there is a 4th question

 

how would you feel if this book became a webtoon?