Taeil/Doyoung

Idol Romance

I was walking back to the dorms and sighed tiredly. I was exhausted from practicing early and ending really late. I wanted to sleep so bad and I was about ready to sleep. 

I heard footsteps and at first, I didn't think much about it, but then after hearing the same footsteps following me for so long, I was getting suspicious. I didn't want to lead the person to our dorm so I walked away from the dorm and went to a cafe and tried to call the manager so he could come to get me.

He didn't answer and I was starting to get nervous So instead I called Doyoung.

"Hello?" I sighed in relief at his voice" Doyoung can you come to pick me up?" I asked worriedly. "What? Why? Are you okay? Where are you? I'll come right now" He said. "There is someone trying to follow me back and I don't feel safe on my own," I said nervously. "It's okay hyung I'm coming right now so don't worry about it. Where are you?" He asked. "Ah, I'm in the sm building in the cafe," I said.

"Okay I'm on my way I'll be there in like 10 minutes" I nodded "Okay Be safe as well please.." I said worriedly. "Of course I will." He hung up and I waited quietly. But soon after the cafe was closing and I had to wait outside the building. I just hoped Doyoung would come soon. I was so nervous. 

 

But soon I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and felt relief until I turned around and felt someone shove a handkerchief in my face, I tried not to breathe in anything just in case something was on it, but eventually, I had to breathe and I lost consciousness. Before doing so I dropped a small necklace. I hoped Doyoung would find it.

 

~~~

 

I walked towards the SM building, I was worried about Taeil hyung honestly after that phone call he seemed so scared and I didn't like hearing him scared, I don't want him to feel that way. I just hope he is okay right now. I tried to open the door and realized it was locked, ah damn they must have closed the building since it's really late now, I wonder where he went then?

I started to walk around but then I felt something under my shoe, I saw a necklace on the ground and picked it up, It seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. But then It hit me. 

 

*flashback*

I was waiting for my turn to audition, I looked around and Taeil was fiddling with something, "What are you fiddling with?" I asked curiously. He showed it to me. It was just a small necklace, "It's a necklace my parents gave me as a kid, I always wear it. I never once took it off" I nodded in response and went back to waiting quietly for my turn to audition.

 

*flashback end*

 

My eyes widened in realization Taeil was in danger! I ran back to the dorm and bursted the door open, scaring Chenle, Renjun. and Kun who were playing games in the living room. "Guys Taeil is in danger!" I shouted. Other members came to the living room after hearing me shout. "Doyoung? Where is Taeil hyung?" Taeyong asked.

"He is in danger hyung. Look!" I showed them the necklace. "That's the one hyung wore at his audition. He never takes it off." Haechan said worriedly "Oh no!" Ten said. "ok everyone calm down. Let's call the police right now and let them know so we at least have the law on our side." Mark said. 

"Damn Taeyong hyung your job as leader is gonna be taken by Mark." Jaemin said. "Sorry I know not good timing to be joking." He said after Jeno smacked him in the back of his head. We called the police and gave them the necklace. I was worried about him though. So I grabbed my jacket and put it on. 

"Doyoung hyung where are you going?" Lucas asked. "I'm gonna go look for Taeil hyung. I can't just stay here and do nothing!" I said. "Not a good idea" Jaehyun said. "It's dangerous out there Doyoung and you know Taeil hyung wouldn't want you to put yourself in danger, he loves you." I stopped in my tracks and looked at Jaehyun. 

"He what?" I said. everyone stared at me "OK NO!" Renjun shouted "I REFUSE TO BELIEVE AFTER ALL THE OBVIOUS SIGNS YOU DID NOT KNOW TAEIL HYUNG HAS A THING FOR YOU NOBODY IS THAT STUPID!" Haechan pointed at Mark and Mark hit his head. 

"Renjun is right, and I'm sure you have a thing for him too" Winwin commented out of no where. 

"I don't know if I have a thing for him exactly... Look can we talk about this later? We really need to find hyung." I said. Everyone started grabbing their jackets. "Alright we're coming as well then. I don't want to lose another member already." Taeyong said. 

"We lost Lucas guys!" Johnny said. Everyone facepalmed "Jungwoo how are you dating him?" Yuta asked. "he's good to cuddle with" He pouted. we all went out to look for Taeil hyung... and Lucas who went off who knows where.