Winwin

Idol Romance

I was walking to the practice room to practice our new song by myself but then i heard someone calling me and turned back confused. 

But then I smiled in realization as I saw Yuta run up to me. "hey Chengie can we practice Limitless together?" he asked. I nodded and he grabbed my hand as we walked to the practice room.

I smiled shyly. infront of the cameras I couldn't let myself have skinship cause I was afraid the fans would see how intimate we are. 

But off cameras.. that was a different story. I could hold hands with him, hug him,kiss him, hold him as much as I wanted. just as long as the company wouldn't find out. 

I kissed his cheek gently as he returned the gesture by kissing my head. Once we got there Mark and Haechan were bickering over something. 

"fire truck is harder so we should work on that one first. then Limitness!" Mark argued. Haechan rolled his eyes "we have to practice Limitless more since we are coming back in only a few days!"

Mark was going to rebuttle but he soon seemed to realize he couldn't fight against that logic. "ok fine." I giggled softly at the sight of the two. 

"Oh Yuta hyung, Winwin hyung what's up?" Haechan said greeting us. "ah we came to practice Limitless" I explained. They nodded. "let's practice all together then" I nodded and put down my bag beside Haechan's and went to my starting position. 

"so we need to do our teaser photos today. I heard they'll give us completely new makeovers." Mark said. "I'm excited. Doyoung and Johnny hyung are joining us for this comeback. and as permenent members of 127." Yuta said. 

"I'm worried about the fashion choices" Haechan said. "Fire truck... didn't look as good as I hoped." Haechan said. 

"Ah no need to worry I'm sure it'll be fine" I said happily. We started to practice after that. 

 


Oh was I wrong. 

 

We met up with the others and were dumbstrucked at their hair. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?!

I was sat in a chair and told to close my eyes. so I did. but when I opened them I was shocked to the core at what they did to my hair. 

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS?! I went to find Yuta but Mark found me first. I couldn't stop staring at his hair....

he reminded me of... ramen.... the noodles... then Haechan came. his hair didn't look as bad as some of the others. 

"oh god Winwin hyung your hair." Mark said. I cleared my throat. I had very conflicted feelings about my hair. 

then the costumes. THE COSTUMES.

All of us stared at them. I knew our stylists were kinda bad but this is just awful! Do they hate us or something?!

I was about to burst into tears at this. We very VERY VERY reluctantly put them on and went to take our photos for our teasers.

I just could not believe this. 

After a very very long day we all went back to the dorms and went to bed. Yuta and me didn't even say goodnight to each other. 

That's how long it was to us. 

But luckily after this era we wouldn't have these damn styles or hairstyles. 

believe me this era lasted much linger then we all wanted it to. 

but soon our hair was returned to whatever we wanted it until the next era. in the meantime dreamies were coming back. 

I was listening to back 2 u in my bed as I relaxed more. 

I felt someone kiss me but I knew those lips by heart and kissed Yuta back very happily. his soft lips made me feel like flying on air. 

"so you knew" he said when we pulled away. I nodded happily. I heard a yawn and saw Mark dragging himself to his room. I sighed. 

"poor Mark. He must be tired. I mean he works in every comeback." I said. Yuta nodded. 

"He's only a kid..." Yuta said. I saw Haechan follow Mark with worried eyes. 

"Haechan... he really is close friends with Mark isn't he?" i was really really worried about him. "they are best friends basically." Yuta said. 

I knew Mark always spoke to Haechan. and Haechan always spoke to Mark. but they are kids. and just working in 2 units was a lot for Haechan. Then there is Mark who works in all units. 

I shook my head. They also had school to focus on and graduating. So much for these kids. and lack of sleep. I'm surprised nobody has gotten into any fights. 

"So Ten is working on a solo project." Yuta said. "Oh really? Good for him. I can't wait to see what he comes up with" I was actually really excited to hear Ten's stuff. I made sure to talk to him when I had time. 

Oh speaking of which. "Yuta I gotta go see Ten while I have time." I pecked his lips and got off my bed. "Taeyong hyung I'm gonna go visit Ten in U's dorm" I said. He nodded and I left.

I went to the door and knocked on it. No answer. 

I kept knocking. 

still no answer..

that's really weird. 

but then I heard weird noises before realizing what they were and ran back to 127's dorms. 

my poor innocent ears have been unpurified!!!

 

 

 

 

Poor Winwin ^^

Which era do you think had the best outfits?

Which Era had the best hairstyles?

 

Outfits I gotta say boss. I loved their outfits so much

hairstyles I really liked We go up's hairstyles. everyone's hair looked really really nice.