Doyoung

Idol Romance

legend

Chinese

Thai

Japanese

English

Since the day I went to audition at SM entertainment to today. I was nervous. Today NCT U is about to film for our MV, the song is called the 7th sense. and we already recorded the song. And we were just waiting around to record. 

I felt something tap my shoulder and I looked back to see Taeil. Who smiled at me. "Oh Taeil hyung, What are you doing here?" I said with a smile. "I came to wish you guys good luck on recording today, it's a huge day and you guys are gonna have so much fun." He said happily.

I found it adorable. Completely adorable, "Thanks hyung." I said. He gave me something and I realized it was a lunchbox. Wait he cooks? "Oh?" He smiled "Donghyuck wanted to make something for all the members so I helped him out and he asked me to bring them around to the members for when you have a lunch break." He explained. 

Why is Donghyuck such a cutiepie? I nodded happily "Tell him I said thank you for the lunch" I told him. He nodded. "Alright where is Mark? Donghyuck made one special just for him, don't tell either one of them but I completely believe those two are gonna love each other. One day." He said

I smiled at what he said. I had to agree. Those two would probably fall for each other. "He's over there hyung." I pointed at Mark who was talking to Ten and Taeyong. He nodded "Okay thanks." I watched him go over to Mark and give him the lunchbox. I walked over and peeked as Mark opened it and I noticed it was 3 layers. "Whoa that's a lot of food Mark." Taeyong said. 

He opened all three layers and We all squealed at the contents. They were so cute!!

They were so cute!!

 

He smiled brightly "Ah these are so cute, Who made them hyung?" Mark asked. Just then we heard a voice call for Mark. I turned and glared a bit Koeun... "Ah Mark can I talk to you for a second?" She said. Okay where the hell is security?

He nodded and while holding the lunchbox in his arms he went to follow Koeun. "Oh I don't like her." Taeyong hyung said. I was surprised. "Why don't you like her hyung?" Ten asked confused. "She... She gives me a bad vibe... It might be nothing but I dunno.." He trailed off. 

Mark came back with a bright smile on his face. "Koeun is so sweet. hyung thanks for bringing me the lunchbox she made!" We all raised a brow "Koeun didn't make these Mark. Donghyuck did. I was helping him make them all, well except yours." Taeil hyung explained. 

"Ah no.. Koeun said she made them. Hyung don't lie it's just mean." I scoffed "Mark Taeil has literally no reason to lie, so why would he lie? If it really was from Koeun don't you think he would say Koeun made it? She was lying to impress you." I was not up for stupid bull today. 

"Guys 10 minutes to filming" Jaehyun came and said. "Donghyuck made it. Anyways I'll go now. Good luck you guys, I can't wait to see the final product." Taeil hyung said before leaving. 

I put away my lunchbox in a safe place and went to start filming with everyone. 

Little did I know someone would sabotage Mark's lunch and create an issue. 

 

-filming break- 

 

holy crap I'm hungry! I went to where my lunchbox was and started eating it. And it tasted so good. Donghyuck is really good at cooking. Everyone else was eating their lunchbox "Donghyuck is so sweet to take time and make all of us a lunch." Ten said "Agreed" Jaehyun said, "Completely" Taeyong hyung said. 

Mark was enjoying his lunchbox "You wanna share there Mark?" Jaehyun said "Oh hell no" He said and Jaehyun and Ten started laughing "He said he doesn't wanna share" Ten explained. Ah cute~

Then I smelled something weird. "Hey guys.. do you smell something weird?" I asked. They seemed confused until they started sniffing the air. "It's coming from Mark's lunchbox" Jaehyun said, he took it from Mark and started basically ruining the lunchbox, but we found something inside.

"What the hell is that?" Taeyong said, Jaehyun grabbed what looked like a pill. "That's a drug, Why is this inside Mark's lunch?" I asked "Donghyuck isn't that type of person we know that very well." Taeyong hyung said. "It isn't Donghyuck. If it was him he would know that we could smell it since it's mixing with the soy sauce." I said "And to add onto that, It's Donghyuck he doesn't want to hurt a bug, why would he try to hurt Mark?" I said

we tossed the food in thr garbage and gave Mark parts of our own lunch. Who the hell would do that? Ah wait filming.. 

 

-Filming end-

 

Finally filming was over, We went home and Donghyuck and Taeil were watching tv with Chenle, Jisung, Jeno, Johnny, and Jaemin. "Donghyuck, we need to talk to you" Jaehyun said strictly. He seemed confused. "Jaehyun calm down. You'll scare him." I said. I went to Donghyuck "Donghyuck today we were eating the lunches you made for us. Thank you by the way. But while eating we noticed there was an odd small coming from Mark's lunch and when going through it we found drugs inside." I explained

His eyes went wide and he went over to Mark. "Mark hyung are you okay? Are you still healthy? Did you throw out all of the food? Oh of course you did you should anyways!" He seemed genuinely worried about Mark. "See? That isn't the reaction of someone who would have tried to hurt Mark." I said to Jaehyun. Taeil got up. 

"How could drugs have gotten into Mark's lunch? That's impossible." Taeil said. I shrugged and sat down. The door opened as well and someone walked in Someone from SM entertainment "So Hi boys.. we have an issue regarding your debut... Johnny... sadly you won't be able to debut with 127 right now." He said. Oh no... Johnny... I looked over at him and he nodded weakly.

"And one more thing.. Donghyuck the police are here to talk to you." Our eyes all widened

"WHAT?! FOR WHAT?!" Taeil shouted while hugging Donghyuck tightly. "Well someone said he tried to poison Mark." Mark shook his head "No that's not true he never tried to poison me!" He said. "There is evidence that he did. And if he did, he'll be in a lot of trouble, and we won't debut him" He pulled Donghyuck away from Taeil and dragged him out. "Wait no! I wouldn't hurt Mark hyung! hyungs help me!" He cried loudly. 

The door slammed shut and all our eyes were wide, hearts pounding, fear froze us all. "No!" Taeil screamed "Donghyuck is innocent! Someone must have framed him! He's only a kid he wouldn't hurt anyone!" He started sobbing, I went over and hugged him tightly. I looked around the room.

Chenle and Jisung were clinging onto Johnny who had a dark look on his face, Jeno was hugging Jaemin who was crying, Taeyong was pokerfaced, Jaehyun looked sad. Ten was looking at the ground, and Mark... He had such a broken look on his face, his eyes showed pure pain and anger. 

The issue is.. if someone is trying to frame Donghyuck... and they succeed, We'll lose him, and Donghyuck would be gone forever. 

 

Please don't let us lose him

 

 

 

 

HOPEFULLY YOU ARE ENJOYING THE CHAPTER AND SORRY HAECHAN I KEEP MAKING YOU A VICTIM BUT ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT AND LEMME KNOW HOW YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY