Jungwoo

Idol Romance

*So just to let you know. From this point, the NCT members are the same age they were when the 7th sense mv came out. So Taeyong would be 21. not 23*

 

 

I was watching The 7th sense mv for like the hundred time since it released. "babe! come on we have to go to practice today!" I heard Lucas shout. "Sorry! I was watching the mv again!" I said grabbing my bag and heading downstairs. "Well, our friends will be happy to hear that from you," he said.

We met up with Kun hyung and went to go grab breakfast before going to SM. We met up with everyone else. I saw Yuta and Winwin cuddling each other. Which is fricking adorable of course

I sat down beside one of the dream members... Shoot I forgot his name... Oh, Renjun! Yeah, I think that's his name. "Hi Jungwoo hyung," He said I smiled. "Hey Junnie," I said before taking a bite of my sandwich. I noticed Renjun watching someone. I looked over. Kun? Oh- "Junnie do you like Kun hyung?" I asked. 

His face turned red. How old was he anyway? "Junnie how old are you?" I asked. "I'm 16 hyung." I almost choked. It was a 4 year . "You know Kun hyung is 4 years older right?" I asked hesitantly. He nodded sadly. "I wasn't planning to tell him anyways Jungwoo hyung." He looked down and I felt bad. 

I patted his head a bit. Then hugged him. "Come on Junnie," I said when I felt his body shake. I took him out of the room and he started crying. My heart ached for the teen in my arms. Even though I'm still a teen myself. "Hyung why did I like him so quickly? I never got a crush this quick..." he asked. I wiped his tears away. "You know I'm not sure Junnie. It just happens sometimes." Is all I said. 

I was able to calm him down and we went back inside. Chenle was immediately at Junnie's side. I sighed and went over to Lucas and Kun, But then I noticed something very very annoying. "Kun hyung I need to talk to you privately," I said in a rather loud voice, much different to what anyone was used to. 

Lucas seemed surprised and I even caught Winwin and Yuta's attention who were surprised to hear me speak so loud. I walked out of the room and I knew Kun was following me. "Jungwoo what's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him. "Lucas" is what I said. He paled very noticeably. 

"Kun hyung why? He's mine and you know that so why?" I asked sadly. "I can't control that Jungwoo. I won't take him from you, even though... he doesn't frickin deserve you." He mumbled under his breath. I turned. "Say again?" I challenged him. "He doesn't deserve you! He deserves someone a lot better by his side!"

I grew much angrier and jumped on him. "He does deserve me! I don't deserve him but he chose me! He loves me!" I shouted. The door opened and Taeyong was there and he was trying to pull me off, Kun. "Jungwoo! Stop it! Let go of him!" Taeyong and Winwin were holding me tightly, Lucas saw us but he went to Kun instead of me, The tears filled my eyes.

"Let go.," I said with my soft voice, Taeyong released me and I ran off. I didn't want anyone to see me. I finally found an empty staircase and sat there with tears falling down my eyes. "Jungwoo hyung.." I looked around and I saw Junnie there, he came over to me and hugged me tightly. "Oh, Jungie.." I saw Winwin and he hugged me as well. I started sobbing in their arms, I couldn't hold it back anymore. 

"Kun is just hurt... He still loves both you and Lucas very much. And he won't ever betray you." Winwin said, I started to calm down a bit more but I just didn't wanna go inside yet. "Sorry but you guys can go back first, I'm just gonna stay here for a moment longer," I said. They seemed hesitant but then they agreed and left.

I stayed there and held myself into a ball. Was I really overreacting though? His words... I hated how they rung in my head over and over again. It was driving me insane. I didn't want to hear it anymore. I grabbed my phone and widened my eyes.

 

127 messages from: Lucasy <3

70 missed calls from: Lucasy <3

 

oh . I looked at the messages and all of them really said the same thing, asking me where I was, if I was safe, that he was really worried. 

But then I saw one message. 

 

Jungwoo, are you really going to act this immature? Stop acting like this already, it gets annoying on my part, why you even attacked Kun hyung for something so trivial. 

 

Trivial? Seriously? Oh, I bet Kun said something to make me seem like the bad person while he was innocent. I got up and went back to the room. "Jungwoo!" Lucas shouted. "What the hell?" He asked. I stopped him. "What did Kun tell you?" I asked.

"He said you were being jealous and attacked him for being close to me," He said. I scoffed. "He has a crush on you Lucas.. and he said you don't deserve someone like me. And that you can do a lot better." I said. "I got upset because it hurt to think... that he might be right... and you'll figure that out one day and leave me..." I looked down. 

I noticed the other members excluding Kun watching very intently, wait where did Haechan get the popcorn from? And Ten is eating it. Nice to know my insecurities are now a drama for them. 

"Idiot.." He said. I pouted. "I know you think I deserve better, but did you ever stop to think maybe you are better for me?" Wait Lucas can say something wise? "I love you, you and only you. If anything I should be worried that you will realize you can do so much better then me." I shook my head. 

"I love you too much for that Lucas, you mean so much to me," I said quietly. 

 

"KISS ALREADY YOU IDIOTS!" We jumped when we heard everyone shout the same thing in unison. But Lucas grabbed me, dipped me and kissed me deeply. I was surprised but it made my heart flutter like crazy, I kissed him back happily. I noticed someone leave the room, followed by someone else. 

 

Kun and Renjun. 

 

Will they be okay?

 

 

 

Sorry, this update was so slow, I just didn't have the mood to update but now I have updated anyway. 

 

 

I love Luwoo so much haha

 

I have a question for my readers. Which couple are you most excited to get together?