Jaeyong

Idol Romance

Empathy.

 

The ability to understand and share the feelings of others. 

 

Not everyone had that ability though those people are called sociopaths and psychopaths

A sociopath has a lack of remorse

A psychopath, however, has a lack of Empathy

What category does a sasaeng fall into? What about a yandere?

"Taeyong!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Taeil. "Yeah what is it?" I asked tiredly. "When are you and Jaehyun gonna start dating?" He said. "When both of us are ready for a relationship. And when we are sure the company won't find out about anyone else's relationships." I said writing down some lyrics inside a book I had. 

"boy.." He sighed "fine but get your up and to the van, we have a schedule with 127 now." He said. I nodded and got up before walking out to the van "Haechan give me my phone back!" Mark shouted while Haechan ran past me and hopped in the car. "Nope!" he shouted back with Mark growling in frustration. 

"You know he's mischievous Mark." I said "Yeah yeah I know but come on he shouldn't grab my phone," he said before going off. 

I sat in my seat at the front and waited patiently for the others to come along. I was kinda tired anyway. 

Once the others came we went off to our schedule. I could hear everyone chatting and having fun. Mark and Haechan were playing games on their phones, Taeil hyung was talking to Doyoung, Winwin was asleep and Yuta was telling Jaehyun and Johnny hyung how cute Winwin was. 

I couldn't help but smile to myself about how lucky I am. I mean yeah I got lucky to be in SM but I meant I'm lucky to be with these people who I consider as my family. I'm happy. 

Soon enough we got to the place and started preparing for our performance.  We changed into our stage outfits and let the stylists do our hair and makeup like normal. Afterward, we waited for our turn on stage. 

Lately, the group has been getting more popular which is a really good thing anyways but it also means a lot more work for us as well so we get more tired, especially Mark who has to work in all 3 units and never is out of a comeback, SM let the poor guy rest.

We got on stage and performed.

The thrill of performing came to me and filled me up. I was so happy being able to perform up on stage. 

It didn't last forever, of course, once we came off stage the exhaustion hit me as we got to prepare for a fan meet. I loved fan meets too because we got to meet some of our fans face to face and it was a lot of fun to talk to them. 

So we made our way to the table and I sat down in between Taeil and Jaehyun.  We sat in this order: Mark, Haechan, Winwin, Doyoung, Yuta, Johnny, Taeil, Me, and then Jaehyun. 

Soon the fan meeting started and we were signing autographs and talking to our fans. Some fans gave us gifts. Which was sweet but I felt guilty that I couldn't do much for them in return. 

Taeil whispered in my ear "The girl in front of me... She's giving me a vibe that makes me feel kinda... anxious" He said, I got confused and whispered back "don't worry about it too much ok?" I told him and he nodded before going back to his work. 

She came in front of me and I gave her a smile signing her album. "Taeyong Oppa you are so handsome," she said shyly, I got flustered "Ah thank you," I said, "Oppa, I have a gift for you." She said before giving me a small notebook. I took it carefully.

"Ah thank you so much I will treasure it," I said. I opened it and it was empty.

 

until the last page. 

 

' I KNOW YOUR SECRET'

 

A strong chill went up my spine and I hated it. I looked up and there was another fan. I put the book down and tried to force myself to stop myself from shaking. 

~~~

 

 

 

 

I glanced over at Taeyong and he looked almost horrified. I was worried. But I couldn't do anything with this fan in front of me. I just signed her album and tried to speak as little as possible.

After the fan meet, I dragged him away from the others but Taeil kept following us. "Taeil hyung I need to speak to Taeyong by myself," I said annoyed. He got surprised but then glared at me which made me flinch. 

Taeil hyung never glared at us. "Listen it's about that girl right? I have concerns as well Jaehyun-ah." He said. I put my head down and nodded "What did she give you Taeyong?" He asked. 

He seemed to tense up before handing me the book. I opened it. And was confused. it was empty. "Last page." I went to the last page and a chill went up my spine. 

'I KNOW YOUR SECRET'

 

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed. Taeil hyung read it too and gasped. "What the hell? That's so creepy!" He exclaimed. "What secret does she know though?" He asked confused. "Whatever secret she thinks she knows we shouldn't discuss it out here, let's get back to the dorms first," Taeyong said. 

I was worried about him, he was still pale since he got this from her. We went to the car and sat down. Taeyong didn't speak. And I was worried sick about him. We were waiting on Haechan, Mark, and Doyoung. Just then,

I got the chill going down my spine again. Taeil and Taeyong seemed to react and everyone else didn't. Taeyong looked back at everyone and I realized something very bone chilling.

He was checking if everyone had their seatbelts on. Which isn't a habit he makes. It's only when he feels danger he checks the rest of us are safe. I glanced at his seatbelt, he wasn't wearing it. because we haven't left yet. I looked out the window where Doyoung was running towards the car screaming, 

I saw Mark and Haechan pulling him back. 

 

I felt the pain of the car being hit and all of us getting tossed inside as much as our seatbelts would allow it. 

Then I saw Taeyong getting dragged away by someone, 

 

Then I fell unconscious. 

 

~~~

 

 

A sasaeng and a Yandere fall under one of two categories. 

 

They are Sociopaths, someone who will hurt others for personal gain. 

 

Money

 

Fame

 

Respect

 

Love. 

 

The only thing I remember before passing out was being dragged away from the car, Away from my family, 

 

Away from my love.