Chenle

Idol Romance

School in Korea is a lot more different then I'm used to. I was just glad I had Donghyuck hyung to help me, and I'm happy we're in the same group together, even though he's in two sub units while I'm only in one, the concept is really interesting and I was even talking to Jisung about the concept of the entire NCT group. He seemed so excited and we were talking so much.

Jisung was super nice to me and I could tell we would be really good friends in the future. Eventually though practice was over and we had to head home. But then all the nct members decided to go out to eat.

I was really excited. All the hyungs were talking and Jisung and me decided to just talk to each other. I was so excited about this whole thing.

Once we got to the restuarant we started all getting to know each other and I felt so happy and comfortable with everyone.

By the time we were done eating and going home we all were as close as family. I started to collect my things. "Sorry guys I gotta go home now" I said. They all whined. But Jisung got up.

"I gotta go as well hyungs. Chenle wanna walk together?" He asked. I nodded and we said bye before leaving. Jisung was so fun to hang around.

We decided to stop for ice cream before walking home. "Chenle what flavour do you want? I'll pay for us." My eyes widened and I shook my head. "Ah no Jisung I'll pay for us. It's fine."

I gave him a smile and any refusals that were going to leave his mouth stopped. He didn't try to refuse and I bought our ice cream, He insisted on leaving me home first and so I let him since he was pretty stubborn. We were quiet on the way home but it was a calming type of silence, not awkward. 

I looked over at him and felt more shy then ever now, which was weird. But I kept looking at him, I took the time to see him properly. He was really handsome but he was also really adorable. He had a soft look to him and he was even wearing those circle rimmed glasses that I see a lot of people wear on the streets. 

He looked good in them and I looked away eventually since I didn't want to be caught. Soon enough we got to my house. "This is my stop Jisung" I said. He smiled at me. "Okay Lele." I smiled a bit at the nickname, I went to the door and unlocked it. But then I turned around and gave him a hug. 

I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me closer to him. My heart started racing in response. He let go and walked home.

I went inside and ran to my room. I laid in bed and closed my eyes trying to stop my racing heartbeat.

What the hell was wrong with me? Ah seriously.. I'm going insane here.

Maybe I just need to go take a shower. I grabbed my towel and went to shower and after that I put on my pajamas and started doing homework.

I was listening to music and started humming along to EXO's angel.

Gotta love the older songs.

I went downstairs to get water when suddenly I heard knocking on the door. My parents came downstairs and opened the door. I saw Jisung at the door with Donghyuck hyung and Mark hyung. Jisung was bloody and bruised and my heart jumped at the sight.

I ran to the door. "Jisung! Oh god what happened to him?!" I said worriedly "He got mugged basically." Mark hyung said. We let them in and my mom went to get the first aid kit.

"Luckily Mark hyung and I were going home when it was happening. So we fought the perosn off and Jisung kept mumbling your name so we brought him here" Donghyuck hyung explained.

I took the kit from my mom and started carefully cleaning his injuries. He was unconcious so it made the job a bit easier but I was worried about head injuries and internal injuries.

My parents called Jisung's, Mark hyung's, and Donghyuck hyung's parents to let them know they were staying over since it was late.

I let Jisung rest in my room and Mark hyung and Donghyuck hyung were resting in tbe guest room together. I went back to my desk and continued doing homework.

About half an hour later I heard a groan and saw Jisung waking up. I went over and sat on the edge of my bed. "Jisung?" I said quietly. "Chenle... How did I get here?" He said. I smiled sadly.

"You got mugged Ji.. Mark hyung and Donghyuck hyung brought you to my house because they said you kept mumbling my name" His eyes snapped open.

Mine widened in surprise. "Chenle! They were looking for you! Said you took their spot in SM and they want revenge!" I gasped in shock.

"Oh.. Well that won't happen." I said. He seemed confused. "I'm always gonna be with one of you guys anyways. And plus  I was a child star. I have security guards even around my house just in case.

His eyes were wide but then he nodded. "Jisung please try to rest." I said. I helped him drink some water then I went back to my desk to turn off the light. I laid down on the ground by the bed with a pillow and blanket.

"Chenle. Come up to bed." He said. "I'm afraid I might hurt you while moving in my sleep" I replied. "I don't care. Come rest up in bed or else I'll sleep on the floor too."

Ah this guy really.. I got up and laid on the other side of the bed. "Goodnight Jisung" I said.

"goodnight Chenle" he replied. We both fell asleep. And in the morning I found myself in his arms... And I didn't want to leave his arms.