Taeyong

Idol Romance

So because of Mark and Haechan being in the hospital, our debut was delayed. But as long as they were safe I'm happy.

Haechan told the police it was Ari who started the fire. And Renjun almost went to the station just to hit her.

We had to stop him... but finally we were able to film 127's debut. Firetruck.

Yeah... Mark and Haechan were so done after what had just happened. But still dealt with it professionally. I was so proud of them.

I was watching them and Haechan was showing Mark one of the steps and helping him. They seemed so close. "Taeyong hyung?" I looked over my shoulder and Jaehyun was there.

"Oh hey, what's up Jaehyun?" I asked. He looked over to where I was looking before. "You think they'll get together one day?" He asked.

I looked over again and smiled "something tells me they will... I don't know what... but they will get together." I replied.

"Any other couples you think would get together?" He asked. "Maybe Chenle and Jisung when they get a bit older. Lucas and Jungwoo are already a couple but If they weren't I still see them getting together. Maybe Johnny and Ten." I concluded.

He nodded. "So I think our stylists kinda hate us." He said. I laughed "I mean fair enough. I don't like these clothes at all." I looked at my clothes. "Well let's just get this over and done with" He nodded. 

The staff called everyone so we went over and started filming. in between scenes I always saw Yuta and Winwin talking, Mark and Haechan running around and Taeil hyung listening to music and Jaehyun always came to talk to me,

But finally, after working for so long we finished filming and were able to go back to the dorm. I sat on the couch and relaxed into the cushions and closed my eyes. And then the door opened- 

I Heard Chenle laughing like he normally does, I heard Jisung and Jaemin talking above his laughter and Jeno laughing as well, I heard Lucas joining them and Ten telling all of them to shut up. 

I opened my eyes and got up to go make dinner since I knew nobody ate. "Taeyong do you want me to help you out in the kitchen?" I glanced at Jaehyun and nodded in agreement. He followed me to the kitchen and we both decided on a meal for tonight, he started taking out everything we need and I started heating up the pans we would need on the stove. 

We started cutting up the ingredients as needed and also Putting them into the Pan. It was quiet in the kitchen but it was a comfortable silence.

I kept thinking about everything that really led me here. If I didn't decide to skip dance practice. I probably wouldn't have been scouted by SM and I wouldn't be part of NCT.

I wouldn't have met anyone. I wouldn't have met Jaehyun... wait what?

I kept thinking about that thought. I wouldn't have met Jaehyun... I glanced at him while he was cutting up some carrots.

Why was he so important to me? I know everyone is important to me in NCT but... Jaehyun is different from everyone. I don't know why or how. But he is important to me. "Ouch!" I winced as I accidentally cut my finger with the knife. "Taeyong hyung are you okay?" Jaehyun was beside me and took me to the sink to wash any dirt out. 

once he dried my hand he put a band-aid over the cut. "You should be more careful hyung," He said worriedly. I kept staring at him, his eyes were captivating and his soft looking lips were in a small pout. 

I wasn't thinking anymore. One moment he was in my arms, the next I was kissing his lips. They felt so soft against mine and I felt my heart racing like crazy, I pulled him closer to me and I could feel him responding to the kiss, his arms wrapped around my nape and our kiss deepened.

Eventually, we had to pull away for air, his cheeks were pink and he looked at me shyly. "T-Taeyong hyung... I like you a lot... maybe since we even first met." He said quietly. 

My heart melted at his words. "I like you too Jaehyun ah.," I replied, he smiled shyly. "Ah wait the food.. let's finish cooking for the others and we can talk after right?" He asked, I nodded and we went back to what we were doing, we made dinner for everyone and called them to eat. 

Everyone was loud and having lots of fun and I felt peace in my heart at the sight, These people were becoming my family to me, well my second family at least. And I never once wanted to lose them. 

Dinner was great and Mark and Haechan volunteered to wash the dishes. Surprisingly at least. So I went to my room and laid in bed, just looking up at the ceiling. "Taeyong hyung?" I looked over in the direction of the voice and saw Jaehyun. I sat up. "Come here Jae," I said. 

he walked over to me and looked at me curiously. "Jaehyun about earlier today, I don't regret it. what I said was the truth and I will never regret saying that to you ever. Although I don't want to get into a relationship right now I at least want you to know how I feel." I said. 

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek, "Hyung I'll wait until you're ready for a relationship, but I just wanted to know that wasn't just a spur of the moment type of thing from my side." he said. I nodded. 

"Yeah I know Jaehyun, we have schedules tomorrow so go get some rest now," I said to him. he nodded but I was hesitant. I wanted to kiss him again... He looked at me shyly and I realized he wanted the same thing. I leaned in and kissed him again, this time though it was slower and sweeter, the world disappeared and I felt light.

I fell asleep that night as happy as can be. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes I finally updated ahaha thank you to the people who left comments and understood what I was feeling, although I think there was miscommunications. 

I never said I was going to delete this story, I would never delete this story as my purpose for creating this story was for myself and for other NCTzens to enjoy it. Well anyways the Q & A chapter will be coming up next so please keep posting questions so the NCT members can answer your questions. 

(also due to the lack of questions I'll be using questions from both wattpad and aff commenters of this story to make up for it. tbvh there's only 3 questions all together, so sad ik but it's something I guess please keep commenting since It inspires me to update faster and makes me enjoy updating even more!!)