Mark

Idol Romance

For the past few days Haechan has been acting very paranoid. And I'm worried. I sighed softly. Our schedules have been incredibly chaotic with Cherry bomb and we young we're a bit overwhelmed right now. 

I was worried about him a lot honestly... He seemed to distance himself from me... which is weird cause it's Haechan. He's always clingy to me. 

I glanced at him while we were doing our makeup and preparing to go out for we young promotions. 

But I dunno maybe later I'd go talk to him about his behavior lately. I just hoped everything would be alright...

we went out and waited for the music to start.

-After Performing- 

 

We walked off stage and went back to our dressing room. "Haechan.. Can we talk please?" I asked, He glanced at me and nodded before following me out to the hall where nobody was. "Haechan.. I'm worried about you... is something bothering you? Are you getting too stressed with the schedules?" I asked. 

 

"No I'm fine. The schedules are always stressful but I can handle it. It's what we signed up for when we joined the company remember Mark?" He said. 

 

He started to walk away "Why have you been ignoring me then?" I asked. he stopped in his tracks and sighed softly.

 

"I just... had a bad dream... where... during this era we fought." he said. he was avoiding me... because he didn't want us to fight.

 

"you're so stupid.." I said. I felt anger boiling up inside me. he could have told me. He should have trusted me.

"we are best friends are we not?! You should have known to trust me! You aren't supposed to act this stupid!" I said.

"I'm not stupid Mark. So don't act like I am" he said calmly. I just got more frustrated. "you are stupid. For doing something so stupid!"

"I am not! I just didn't want us to fight! don't be so stupid Mark!" he shouted. "I'm not stupid! Haechan!"

We started shouted louder and louder at each other. Until Renjun and Jeno came and pulled us away from each other. Jeno took Haechan away while Renjun had to drag me away.

"Mark hyung what on earth was that?" he asked worried. I didn't answer I was so angry I couldn't think straight.

I went to go change after everyone else. and Renjun offered to sit beside Haechan and Jeno while I sat up front with our manager.

The ride was so Silent and even Chenle and Jisung didn't want to speak during the ride. Once we were out of the car Renjun took Jeno and Chensung back to the dream dorm.

Haechan and me had to go to the 127 dorm. and we went to our room. Haechan sat at his desk quietly while I went to go take a shower.

things would get better... I'm sure of it.

well....
 

I was so wrong..

things only got worse. We had to change rooms since the hyungs couldn't deal with us arguing all the time.

At one point We got a bit violent. Jaehyun hyung and Johnny hyung had to rip us off from each other. and Taeyong hyung and Doyoung hyung had to stay with us to make sure we wouldn't go attack each other again.

it made Schedules so much harder. I didn't have him by my side. We couldn't talk to each other either. We still practiced and had our schedules and we made sure to act civil in front kf the camera. but as soon as we were in the practice room or at the dorms things just went back to the new norm.

My eyes kept looking for him. I noticed it. he was working too hard. he's gonna hurt himself. Rest please..

It doesn't matter how angry I was... Just don't hurt yourself please... I'll apologize... don't hurt yourself...

I watched him during practice. he was lagging. he was exhausted. The hyungs looked worried. I look worried. I can see myself in the mirror.

He was wobbling.. He was gonna fall! I ran to him and caught him just as he fell unconcious.

"Haechan! yah! wake up! Haechan please wake up!" I shouted. "Mark we need to get him to a hospital!" Taeyong hyung said.

I picked him up and ran out of the practice room. Logically you would have waited for an ambulance right?

But all I could think was he needs to get better. I have to say sorry I can't keep fighting with him.

I got to the hospital. "p-please! help him!" I shouted. a nurse brought a gurny and I put him on it before he took him away. I just sat in a chair.

"Mark hyung!" I looked up and saw Renjun with all the other members. He came and hugged me tightly.

"are you ok? Where is Haechan?" He asked. "A nurse took him... I was so scared..." I admitted weakly.

"it's ok hyung. Haechan is strong and smart and he's probably just dehydrated from working so hard." Renjun said.

I didn't want to listen anymore. I just wanted to see with my own eyes Haechan is alright. I really just want to see he is alright so I can apologize to him.



 

Wow this update was super late sorry. I've been trying to find a job for a while and because of that stress I didn't want to update or anything.

I have a job interview today so hopefully I can get this job and go back to updating regularly.

by the way did you guys see the new mv teaser???

NCT

I NEED TO KEEP MY WIG

STOP TRYING TO SNATCH IT PLEASE

AND MAKE WINWIN HAVE SOME LINES SM LIKE PLEASE.