Jeno

Idol Romance

I was in bed trying to sleep. But honestly, I couldn't sleep after everything that happened today. We don't even know where Donghyuck was sent. Mark hyung was furious with the fact that Donghyuck could have been framed. And we have no leads on who could have framed him. 

Eventually, I just got up out of bed and grabbed my bag and went to SM entertainment to go to practice. I opened up the door and everyone else was there. The atmosphere was dark. And I felt saddened. I sat down beside Jaemin who was huddled into a ball. 

"This is bull!" Jaehyun hyung snapped "Language." Taeil hyung said quietly. "We know Donghyuck! He wouldn't even hurt a fly, why would he try to hurt Mark?" Jaehyun hyung said. "I don't know" Mark said before looking down. 

"It can't be him." Taeyong hyung said, "We need to find out who it was." Renjun hyung said. "We don't even have any leads" Johnny hyung spoke up before continuing to a sleeping Jisung's hair. I found it cute. Jisung was resting on Johnny hyung's lap and Johnny hyung was taking care of him like a father would.

"How are we going to find a lead?" I asked confused. "Mark hyung who is everyone you are friends with within the company?" Chenle asked. He looked at Chenle but then answered "Everyone in NCT and some trainees, Koeun, Mina, Johyun, Haneul." He said. But those trainees are all really nice. 

"WAIT!" Doyoung hyung suddenly shouted. Johnny hyung shushed him since Jisung was still asleep. "Koeun was at the filming site," He said. "Ah, I remember that!" Taeyong hyung said. "She took Mark away for a bit too." Jaehyun hyung said. "Where were you that you even knew that?" Taeil hyung said. 

"Not important. Anyways. Doesn't she like Mark?" Jaehyun hyung asked. "Yeah, she does. But the police checked her out, right now she's trying to figure out a way to help Donghyuck. She's innocent" Ten hyung said. 

"Mark hyung do you have a stalker?" Jaemin asked. Everyone looked at him. "What?? It could be a possibility!" He pouted. "He isn't wrong. If Mark has a stalker then they could have poisoned the food in order to keep Donghyuck away. That lunch... did look like a lunch a girlfriend would make their boyfriend." Taeyong hyung said hesitantly.

"AH!" Jaehyun hyung said out of nowhere. It woke Jisung up who rubbed his eyes. Johnny glared at Jaehyun hyung who shrunk back under his glare. Johnny hyung was trying to put Jisung back to sleep. And do so without waking Chenle up who was asleep on Johnny hyung's other lap!

These children are adorable let's protect them. "Well, I remember seeing someone with a hoodie go near where our lunches were while we were filming." We all stared at him "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?!?!?!" All of us shouted. Chenle and Jisung woke up and just hugged each other back to sleep. 

And we all quieted down to coo at the adorable sight. I took many many photos. 

"Ok.. so we just need to find that person." Taeil hyung said "But how?" Ten hyung asked. "Not sure.." Taeil hyung sighed. "First thing's first. We need to get rest." 

Ten hyung picked up Chenle while Johnny hyung got Jisung and took them back home. Taeyong hyung went off with Jaehyun hyung and Mark hyung. Doyoung hyung went off with Taeil hyung and Jaemin was asleep so I picked him up and took him to my house to sleep for the night. 

We fell asleep really quick but around 4am my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I said groggily. "Jeno!" I sat up. "Donghyuck? Oh god are you okay?" I asked worried. Jaemin whined and woke up. I put my finger on his lips to keep him from speaking. 

"Jeno you have to help me. Look I didn't poison Mark! You know I wouldn't! But there's all this evidence I didn't know about that is leading the police to think it was me!" He was crying now. 

"Jeno I wanna go home! I wanna be with my family and I wanna be with you guys!" He was sobbing and my heart broke for my friend. 

"We will get you out of there Donghyuck. I promise" I said "Jeno I have to go now" he said. "Go then. We will get you out as soon as we can." I said. He hung up and I released Jaemin. 

"Donghyuck hyung?" He asked. I nodded. "Is he okay?" He asked. I shook my head. 

He sighed "Jeno hyung who told the police Donghyuck hyung tried to Poison Mark hyung?" He asked. 

I was about to answer but then I realized it. Who told the police that Donghyuck tried to poison Mark hyung?

I immediately called everyone else to meet up at SM now. 

Jaemin and me snuck out of my house and met the others in front of the building. "What is it Jeno?" Ten hyung grumpily asked. 

"Does anyone know who told the police that Donghyuck tried to poison Mark?" I asked. Everyone was silent. "I... Don't know..." Doyoung hyung trailed off.

"The filming crew wasn't near us when we were eating lunch. We went outside where there was nobody." Jaehyung hyung said. 

"Whoever told the police.." Mark hyung trailed off. "Is the culprit" Taeyong hyung said. 

"We need to go to the police now and ask." Jaemin said. We all went to the police station and Donghyuck was in a jail cell crying. I felt pain and anger. 

"Officer Lee we need to ask. Who told you that Mark was in danger of being poisoned by Donghyuck?" Taeil hyung asked. 

"It was a young lady around your age. Perhaps 17 years old? Her name was Ari Song." We sll froze. 

I knew Ari. She was the silent one. Shy and kind hearted. Why?

"But Ari wasn't at the filming location." Mark hyung said to him. "She had no right to be there." Taeyong hyung explained. 

"So how did she see it then?" He asked. We all face palmed. "She tried to frame Donghyuck hyung for attemped murder to get him out of the picture. Her only issue was we came to ask who called the police on him!" Jaemin exclaimed. 

"Well.. If this is the case we can let Mr Lee go. But we need to get evidence it was her." He explained. "Can we at least go see Donghyuck?" I asked weakly. 

He nodded and went to the cells and unlocked the one Donghyuck was in. He looked up and immeidately ran to Mark hyung and hugged him tightly while sobbing. 

I knew it already. Everyone was heartbroken to see Donghyuck like this. And Mark hyung was holding him so tightly. We only got 5 minutes but Mark hyung almost killed the officer when he pulled Mark hyung away from Donghyuck. 

We needed to talk to Ari tomorrow. And that's that.