Winwin

Idol Romance

I came to SM the next day and Jeno dragged me to the practice room. "Whoa whoa whoa Jeno! what the hell is going on?!" I exclaimed. I looked at everyone else and I noticed Yuta hyung was missing. "Where is Yuta?" I asked.

"He is on his way, look remember what we told you about Donghyuck?" Renjun said. "Yes, what about it?" I replied "We may have found the culprit. Who framed him" My eyes widened "Who was it?" I asked "Song Ari" My eyes widened in shock. "No way, she did it?" I asked surprised. 

"She was the one who told the police it was Donghyuck," Chenle said to me. I can't believe it, she's such a sweetheart... Yuta came in and saw all of us. "What's going on?" He asked.

We explained the situation to him and he seemed furious. "Let's get the evidence then! Donghyuck doesn't deserve this!" Then we all looked at the door and Koeun was there. "You guys really love Donghyuck don't you?" She asked. "Of course we do!" Jaehyun exclaimed. 

"He's our family," Mark said. He looked like a complete mess. "Mark... I wanna help you guys catch her, Donghyuck is so kind and he has treated me really well after.. after the first day of training" She said. So she joined us and we explained the situation. 

Her eyes were wide and she looked furious. "How awful can she be?! What if she killed Mark?!" She exclaimed angrily. "Yeah, that's true," Yuta said. I sighed and laid on the floor. I just wanted this over and done with.. I missed Haechan and I missed this group being together. Suddenly, Thee people came inside but then they froze when they saw us. 

"Oh sorry about that. We were... Just trying to find a place to practice. "No it's fine, We weren't practicing anyways, we'll go," Taeyong said before we all got up. "Oh thank you... uh... I... I don't know your name..." He trailed off "Taeyong. What're your names?" He asked. "I'm Jungwoo, This is Yukhei but you can call him Lucas and this is Kun" Jungwoo introduced to us. 

"By the way, Is anyone here named Mark Lee?" he asked. Mark looked up and raised his hand. "Me why?" He asked. "Ah well, the police are downstairs asking for your statement about something." Mark sighed in frustration. "I already gave them a statement I don't need to give them another one." He sat down. I noticed Jungwoo and the others putting their bags down and coming to sit with us.

"Jungwoo hyung is good at police work." I think... Lucas? said? It's gonna take time to remember their names okay? "Maybe he can help you guys out with this issue." He added. Jungwoo looked like a deer in headlights but he agreed shyly. So Yuta explained the entire story. 

"Oh that's easy. Lucas, can you bring me my laptop from my bag?" He asked. Lucas got up and grabbed the laptop before bringing it back and kissed Jungwoo's cheek. "Here you go baby" Jungwoo blushed and smacked his chest lightly "Quit it." He said. 

"You guys are dating?" Renjun asked "Yeah we are... Uh..." Jungwoo trailed off nervously "Oh don't be nervous! All of us accept that and some of us are gay I'm pretty sure" Taeyong said. They nodded. I saw Renjun trip over someone's bag but He didn't fall, he got caught by Kun. 

"Are you alright?" he asked. Renjun nodded and turned red "Yeah I am fine sorry." He straightened up and sat down beside Jeno and Jaemin. Hm... "Aha!" Jungwoo said. I didn't even notice that he was working this entire time. 

"Ok with the information Mark gave me I hacked into the camera systems." He said before looking for the right footage. "Wait there!" Jaehyun shouted. I peeked over at the screen. There was clearly a person putting something into Mark's lunch!

I saw the face and I felt saddened. They were right. It was Ari... "That's the evidence we need. Let's bring her to justice then." Mark said. Jungwoo put the clip on a USB before handing it to Mark. "Go and give that to the police so that crazy girl can taste justice," Jungwoo said. 

Mark got up and ran out of the room, we all sighed. "So who's gonna be the one to tell him he's in love with Donghyuck?" Jungwoo asked. "That goes to Johnny actually," Taeil spoke up. Jungwoo nodded. 

Yuta came beside me "Hey Winwin?" He said. "Huh?" I asked, looking over at him. "uhm.. well..." He looked down shyly. I got confused. Is he okay? "I was wondering if you'd like to.. to maybe... go watch a movie together? And get dinner as well?" I felt my face heat up. He was asking me on a date! I wouldn't ever admit it to anyone but... I thought Yuta was incredibly attractive...

"I'd love to Yuta," I said shyly. His eyes went wide but he smiled brightly. "Great, I'll text you then" He said before going over to Jaehyun. I smiled shyly and got up. "well there is no practice so I'm gonna go home." I said before grabbing my bag. "Winwin wait" I looked back confused. But Yuta was grabbing his bag and went over. "Can I walk you home?" He asked. 

I heard everyone cooing over us. And I started melting inside at how sweet he was. I nodded and he took my hand in his. I heard squealing before we walked out of the room. I really couldn't handle how hard my heart was beating and how much I just really wanted to smile. 

"S-So... how are you doing with all this?" Yuta asked me. "I've been alright.. I just wish Donghyuck was able to get back to us already." I said. He nodded. "Uhm... How about we go on that dinner and movie thing today?" He asked. "hm? You mean on this date?" He nodded and I smiled. "Sure. I'd love that." I said. 

"I'll pick you up around 6pm then?" I nodded "Sounds like a plan." I got to my house and went inside. I squealed really loud and immediately called Taeil hyung. "Taeil hyung! I need you, Jaehyun, Chenle, Jungwoo, and Renjun to come here right now!!" I shouted, "What why?" I smiled so widely "Yuta wants to make the date tonight at 6pm and I need help getting ready!" I heard squealing "We'll be there in 5 minutes!" He hung up and I couldn't help but jump around and dance around happily. 

I sighed happily. "Winwin let us in!" I heard shouting from my door. I opened the door and they came inside. "Alright let's get you ready. Go shower while we raid your closet." Jungwoo said. I nodded and went off to the washroom and took a shower. I quickly finished up and went out with a towel around my waist. "So?" I asked. Jungwoo pointed at the outfit on my bed. "Change into that." He said. 

I got dressed into the outfit and nodded in approval. It was simple. black jeans with a white top with detailed angel wings on the back. Jungwoo had me sit down. "Where is everyone else?" I asked. "They went to go help Yuta, he called us too." Jungwoo said. I giggled softly, he was so cute...

"Alright lemme do your makeup and hair." I was hesitant but I agreed. I closed my eyes and I felt Jungwoo touching my hair a lot, I was not sure what he was doing but oh well... "You really like Yuta don't you?" He asked. "I do... I really like him..." I said. "How adorable.. You know Lucas and I were like you two. He was so shy when he asked me out, I was happy to be asked out by him." Jungwoo spoke. I felt stuff on my face and I assumed Jungwoo is doing my makeup. 

"How did he ask you to be his boyfriend?"I asked curiously. "Don't move honey. And well. we went on a few dates, each date ended really well. But the next date we went on, he kissed me. I felt something, my inside felt really warm and I couldn't help it when he whispered softly and asked me to be his boyfriend. And that night I knew I fell in love with him, I still love him to this day." He said. 

I thought that was adorable. "I'm all done Winwin." I opened my eyes and went to the mirror. My eyes widened. I looked really attractive. I was shocked. "Holy crap Jungwoo you are a miracle worker," I exclaimed. He smiled "Nah, Just my mom worked as a makeup artist and taught me" He explained. 

I looked at the time and pouted. It was only 4pm. "Well.. wanna hang out for the rest of the time?" I asked. he laughed and agreed. we watched a movie and spoke a lot, by the time Yuta was supposed to pick me up Jungwoo and I were basically best friends. He left and I waited for Yuta quietly. I was so nervous. 

But when I heard the knock I grabbed my keys and wallet before opening the door. Holy crap. Yuta looked incredible... Taeil and the others definitely were miracle workers. I didn't know Yuta can look even more attractive than he already was. "Wow... Sicheng you look amazing." He said in awe. "You look amazing too Yuta..." I said shyly. 

He extended his hand towards me. "Shall we?" He asked. I smiled and took his hand. "we shall." Before we went off on our date.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you guys are enjoying the story, please comment and let me know what you think.