Kun

Idol Romance

I'm sorry in advance for this chapter. Please nobody kill me

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course, Lucas would choose Jungwoo, ah he's stupidly blinded, he doesn't see anything but Jungwoo... But above my feelings, I just want him and Jungwoo to be happy... They are my friends no matter what...

 

"Kun hyung?" I looked up and saw Renjun there. "Hey Jun what's wrong?" I asked. he sat beside me and handed me a bar of chocolate. "Sweets usually help me when I'm feeling down," he said. 

so I opened it and ate a piece. oh wow, this chocolate is rich. "It's good right hyung?" he asked. I nodded in response, "so... you like Lucas hyung huh?" he asked. "I guess it's pretty obvious now Jun," I said.

"I feel bad for you hyung," he said. I looked at him in surprise. "You notice Lucas hyung who only notices Jungwoo hyung, and Jungwoo hyung only notices Lucas hyung, but you don't notice the one who notices you," he explained. "So the person who only notices you... is left heartbroken."

only notices me? "There's someone who likes me here?" I asked. "Yeah, I can't say who... but I know they are terrified of their feelings for you, but they can't say anything in fear that it seems inappropriate." He said. I felt guilty. 

"Oh..." I was at a loss for words. "Is the between that person and me bad?" I asked. "4 years " whoa- "That is a pretty big .." I said. "yeah it is." He said. "just... wow... I dunno about that, I'll probably end up feeling like a e or something" I said. 

"I wouldn't blame you." I ate more chocolate and sighed. "But maybe we'll see if in the future I'd be with them.. I mean maybe when they are of legal age." I said. "Wait really?" He asked. I nodded. "Sure why not. I mean as long as they still like me and I'm over Lucas I see no problem with it." He nodded. 

"Emergency, all SM staff and artists please make your way out of the building in an orderly fashion. I repeat, all SM Staff and artists please make your way out of the building in an orderly fashion." I sniffed the air and started coughing. smoke. I looked up and there was heat already starting to radiate from the floor beneath us. I grabbed my water bottle and took off my hoodie, pouring the water all over it and put it on Renjun. "Renjun listen to me keep the hoodie on and we're going to look for an exit."

He nodded and I made him climb the stairs. the doors were locked everywhere we tried. I was getting nervous but I knew soon we'd hit the rooftop, if we could get there we could call for help from the top. 

"Renjun go all the way upstairs, all the way to the rooftop," I said as we climbed upstairs. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Panic was starting to overtake my body, but I wasn't willing to let it win. I tried to relax and break open the door. "Kun hyung... I'm getting scared...." I heard Renjun say. That's when it hit me. Renjun is still a teen. He's too young. I kept slamming into the door trying to open it. I had to protect him. 

But after so long I lost energy and slumped down. we needed a key or a staff card to open the door. and the fire was rising. our cell phones were left in the practice room as well. I looked over at Renjun and I made him cover his face with the hood. It was still wet so Renjun won't get hurt. 

I got more worried. I could feel the heat of the fire under us get worse and worse. the smoke was getting worse too. I could feel most of it in my lungs already. "Kun hyung!" I snapped out of my daze when I heard Renjun, tears were in his eyes and falling down his face. "It's going to be alright Renjun, just keep covering yourself with the hoodie. it's going to be alright. I promise it's going to be alright."

I wasn't sure if at some point I was saying it more to myself or to Renjun. I looked down at the fire. But then I saw something shine in the flames. a key. It was a longshot if it could open the rooftop but if it could then I could make sure Renjun was safe. I got up. "Renjun stay here I'll be right back," I said. 

"N-No! hyung no don't leave me please!" he was sobbing. "Renjun I promise you I will be right back." I ran downstairs to the key the flames were blocking my way up but then something happened and the stairs collapsed. My heart stopped. Renjun. 

 

"Renjun! Are you okay?!" I screamed. "Hyung! I'm ok! I'm still here." I could see him through the flames and smoke. "Renjun! I can't get back up!" I said. "I'm going to throw the key up to you! see if it opens the door! If it does go outside and scream for help! Don't return inside and stay outside!" I threw the key and he caught it. 

I heard the door open. "Hyung it worked! I'll get you help as soon as I can! stay strong please!" I heard him shout. By this point my vision was blurry and there was so much heat and smoke. I knew I wasn't going to make it. 

But at least Renjun was safe. once they find him he'll be safe. I was able to protect him. 

I collapsed on the floor and very soon afterwards. I lost consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

wow. do you guys think Kun is gonna survive this or not? Also, who is your favourite nct ship?