Renjun

Idol Romance

legend

Chinese

Thai

Japanese

English

 

 

I got up early in the morning and started getting ready for school. I noticed something really interesting while I was at SM yesterday, Jeno one of my classmates is there with me. 

Oh, wait I need to get ready not think about who my bandmates and classmates are. I changed into my uniform and brushed my teeth and hair before running downstairs to eat breakfast. 

"Good morning Renren, are you ready for school today?" I nodded in response "Yes mama I'm ready for school, remember I have to go to SM today after school so I'll be home late" I reminded her. She nodded and gave me breakfast, I ate it quietly and once done, I washed the dishes I used and left for school.

It was... An adjustment, Coming to school in Korea but totally worth it. I loved the training at SM and I found it fun to meet all my bandmates and prepare to perform and work with them. 

I bumped into someone and fell back. I groaned in pain and held my head. "Oh? Oh! Renjun I'm so sorry!" I looked up and Jeno was there with Jaemin. They helped me up and started dusting me off. 

"No, it was my fault Jeno. I bumped into you anyways." I replied. "Ah, Jaemin I didn't know you were in our school too." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Yeah, I am, Not in the same class though. I'm in another class, unlike you and Jeno. Donghyuck comes to the same school as well, he is in my class." He explained. 

Awesome! "We should all sit together then for lunch" I suggested. They agreed and Jaemin went to his class while Jeno and I went to our class. We decided to sit together today and we talked while waiting for the teacher. Jeno was really nice to hang around, I'm positive that we will be good friends. 

The teacher walked in and we started class. And it was so boring! So I won't narrate this part for you readers. 

Once class was done Jeno and I went to the cafeteria and found Donghyuck, Chenle, Jisung, and Jaemin at a table. We walked over and sat with them. "Hey I didn't know Chenle and Jisung were in the same school as us," I said. 

"Ah Mark hyung is here too but.." Donghyuck glanced over at another table and I paled. Mark was with the bullies in the school. He was laughing and he was even enjoying himself. Great... "Hey this guy should go through initiation!" one of them said. Mark grinned "Bring it on!" 

They seemed to look around. But then their eyes landed on our table.. and I didn't know who they wanted... I kept looking at everyone but then it landed on Donghyuck. Oh hell no... Mark wouldn't dare do that... right?

Donghyuck's head was hidden by his hood from Mark's view. But I looked back at Mark. He seemed hesitant. Damn it Mark don't be stupid... Don't hurt him... Plus SM would get a kick out of trying to deal with a scandal where a trainee hurt another trainee...

"I don't think I can do that, you guys. I don't like violence, and also I'm a trainee... My company would kill me for getting caught in a scandal right now." Mark said. I sighed in relief. 

"Fine, I'll do it myself." Someone said. I widened my eyes and grabbed Donghyuck, Chenle, Jisung, Jaemin, and Jeno one by one and pulled them behind me before getting up. "Don't you dare get near them," I said confidently. Holy crap what is happening to me????

"Move out of the way little brat." I shook my head Then he punched me in the stomach, I was in pain but I stood still. "You gotta kill me to even touch a hair on their heads," I said. I looked back and the rest of them seemed nervous and scared. I made eye contact with Mark who went over with his things and pushed the person away.

"Don't get near them again, unless you want SM on your asses for harassing their trainees" He said, he was challenging them... The guy kissed his teeth and left without arguing. I sighed in relief. "Renjun hyung!" Jisung went over to me worried. "You got punched.. are you okay hyung?" He asked. I nodded

"I'm fine everyone so don't worry about me." I said clearly before sitting down in my seat. "Thanks Mark hyung." I said. He nodded "Those guys were asses anyways. I'd rather stay with you guys." He smiled. Everyone else sat down and we ate our lunch without any further issues.

After school however we all went to SM and found all the NCT members in a dance room, so we joined them. "Ah you guys are here! Some of us got stage names." Taeyong hyung said. I was kinda surprised but not really either.

"So Ten stays as Ten, Sicheng your new name is... Winwin.. okay then..." Taeyong hyung trailed off. He cleared his throat. "uh continuing on.. Donghyuck is now Haechan. annnd.. oh no that's it." He said. We nodded and all left to go train in our units. Except Mark hyung left to go to NCT U unit and Donghy- I mean Haechan went to go practice with what was left of NCT 127 Members. 

leaving Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, and me to practice for NCT Dream. I was listening to the song that was recorded, we would have to record the lyrics but the melody is already prepared. It helped me out more to listen then practice more. 

We were also working on the choreo without the lyrics since they didn't really want us to rely on the lyrics. So we just prepared on our own. It was kinda weird since there were two places missing meant for Haechan and Mark hyung. 

Training was difficult but by the end of it I was very pleased with myself. So I went home and showered, then I went to bed immediately, dreaming of the day we debut.