Ten / Jisung

Idol Romance

I sat in the bed quietly after the doctor left the room, I sighed. I can't believe that I'm pregnant... My career is just starting as well... ! "Ten" I looked over and Johnny was there "You want to give this baby up for adoption?" He asked in disbelief, ...

"Ten why? This baby deserves to have their parents raise it" He said, "Johnny our careers, when will we ever have time to even raise the baby?" I asked him seriously. "We have 16 other people in this group who would be willing to help us raise this baby Ten, don't you think that we can do that?" he pleaded. 

"Johnny we can't, we can't have this baby. I don't want to abort it but at least it'll be sent to a really nice family who will love it and take really good care of it" I tried to explain, the disappointment in his eyes honestly hurt me a lot. "You don't need to raise the baby then if your career is more important, but I want to raise it even if it means quitting" My eyes widened

"Johnny you've been training for 9 years" I couldn't believe this "I don't care! We made a baby Ten! a baby! Maybe your career is more important to you but to me, That baby is much more important!" he shouted. 

I didn't know what to say to him. "You get a free pass here Ten and you have 9 months to decide, either take care of this baby with me or let me be the sole parent of this baby." He said before he left. I felt the tears well up until they fell down my face in steady streams, aren't we too young for kids right now? Johnny and I aren't even in a relationship, I don't even know if we have feelings for each other. 

Kun walked in with Renjun shortly after. "Ten hyung... Johnny hyung told us what happened..." Renjun said. He let go of Kun's hand and hugged me. I patted his head gently, "I'm afraid to be a parent right now... what if I mess up this kid? What if I'm not a good parent?" I looked at Kun who smiled at me lightly.

"That's part of being a parent, you freak out about being this good parent, a bad parent couldn't care less if their kid was ed up or an honour student. Ten remember you aren't alone, you literally have 17 people to help you and Johnny is willing to be completely in this with you even to the point of destroying his career because he is that willing." Kun said. 

"Johnny hyung wouldn't do that for just anyone, he likes you hyung" Renjun chimed in "He does?" I asked, "Why would he be your friend with benefits if he rejected other people's requests?" Kun asked me Oh my God- 

Johnny likes me. 

Johnny. Likes. Me?

My face started getting hot, Johnny is a sweetheart, funny and dorky but also he's very handsome and caring, he's like the type of guy any parent would allow to date their child. And he's willing to have a family with me because he cares about this kid so much... 

damn it... "I'll talk to him when he's cooled down then... I want to try this with him" I said. Kun smiled and so did Renjun. 

 

~~~

 

I woke up and for a moment I had no idea where I was... not the dorm. And not my house... Ah! It's Chenle's house. I forgot I slept over last night. "Jisungie are you awake?" I looked over and saw Chenle at the door in his pj's. Ah, he looks so cute "Yeah I am," I told him ruffling my hair lightly. "our schedule got cancelled cause Renjun ge wanted to go see Ten hyung at the hospital." He said

My eyes widened "Is Ten hyung ok?" I got worried "He's fine, according to Junnie ge Ten hyung is pregnant with Johnny hyung's baby" wow... that's... wow... "wow... that's really good news!" I said.

Finally! I won't be the baby of nct now!

But also a baby would be so cute in our dorm! it's great news "Ten hyung wants to give it up for adoption however while Johnny hyung wants to keep the baby and raise it," Chenle said

I nodded in response I think I could see where both of them were coming from, I mean if Chenle was pregnant I would be kinda concerned about my career, assuming that's why Ten hyung wants to put the baby up for adoption, but also I'd really want to take care of the baby and raise it with Chenle, despite both of us being way too young for babies right now. Yeah, I already accepted it.

I love Chenle

He's so perfect, angelic, sweet, adorable, and absolutely precious. 

"Jisung!" I snapped out of my thoughts and blushed softly "sorry Chenle say that again?" I looked at him "I said do you wanna go to the hospital and visit Ten hyung" I shook my head "Actually Chenle... do... do you mind if we just stay here today and hang out?" I asked

he tilted his head and I had to resist the urge to smile at how cute he looked, like a puppy. 

"oh. Well sure I don't mind that actually sounds like a nice plan!" he said excitedly. I smiled as he left the room "I'm gonna grab us good Jisung!" he called out. Cute. I decided to make a pillow fort, his room was so big so I made a really big one and made sure it was going to be comfy for both of us. 

After I was done I went to go brush my teeth and fix my hair. Then I returned to the room and Chenle walked in with a lot of food in his arms. He saw the pillow fort and squealed excitedly "Oh my- Jisung! This day is gonna be awesome!!" I helped him put the food down and we both went to get drinks for us, we got juice and soda and water then brought some snacks, chips, gummy worms, all the sugary stuff SM wouldn't let us have. 

Then we decided to binge watch a tv series, we'll be honest we started binge watching Grey's Anatomy. 

It was so peaceful... So much has happened lately it's really really nice to just... relax and forget about the bad stuff. 

(heh if anyone is currently watching Grey's Anatomy Imma just warn you about spoilers)

 

"Oh my god, I hate this!" Chenle screeched "Like come on! She fricking ran away and now she comes back like she is expecting everything is totally ok?!" He complained "But April and Jackson lost their child. It was extremely painful for her" I explained "It was painful for Jackson too, but she didn't even bother to think that she should mourn the loss of their baby with him, she left, once and Jackson was ok with it but then she left again when he asked her to stay! She shouldn't be surprised Jackson doesn't trust her" he huffed.

 

well... I mean... yeah you got a point I guess." I said. I ate a gummy worm and watched the episode with him in silence, but it was comfortable

until the cold air hit us. We shivered and I realized I only left one blanket for us. crap.

"Jisungie put the blanket over your shoulders" he wrapped the blanket over my shoulders "but Chenle you are cold too" He shushed me then sat right in front of me and pulled the blanket so he would be covered too. I started blushing really hard. 

But It felt so right. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "J-Jisung?" he stuttered. 

I love you so much Chenle...

"y-you what?"

 

 

Did I say that out loud?

 

 

 

 

Yes yes, you did Jisung. Hehe, I'm updating so often wow I'm proud of myself!

So I decided in the end maybe to hold off on the youtube channel until my college life is more balanced.

this story is almost over, to be honest with you guys. I believe it's about 2 chapters more before it ends

 

so I wanna ask you this, do you guys want a sequel that catches up to their timeline now as well as get to learn more about the members' pasts?

third I have decided I want to make this story into a webtoon, although to do that I need to find an artist who is willing to create the artwork for this story first, if you are interested in doing so or you know someone who is interested in doing so please message me about it ^^