Johnny

Idol Romance

I walked into the practice room, I just felt like practicing then relaxing even though today was supposed to be my day off. I put my bag down and put music on through the speakers.

Letting the music play I started dancing the choreo we were taught. But then I heard the door open and I stopped and looked at the door. "Oh. Sorry, I didn't know someone was in here. I'll go somewhere else." The boy said. He seemed familiar. "Hey wait. You seem familiar. Are you in one of the NCT units?" I asked.

He nodded "Oh Johnny hyung!" He said. , So I forgot one of my groupmates... that's so mean jeez. "You are..." I started trying to remember his name. "Number." He said. number? OH "TEN!" I shouted excitedly. 

He laughed at me and nodded "Yeah I'm Ten. May I practice with you hyung?" He asked nervously. I nodded and turned off the music to restart it. He put his bag down by mine and we started practicing together for hours, even though weirdly it seemed like minutes. 

We stopped to take a break and drink some water. "So Ten I'm curious. What's your full name?" I asked curiously. He chuckled. "You won't be able to say it right trust me." He said, "Lemme try." I replied. "Chittaphon Leechaiyakul."

what the ever loving ???? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PRONOUNCE THAT?! "O-oh you were right... I don't think I'll be able to say that right..." He laughed and I dunno why but I found it cute. 

We went back to practicing and soon enough we decided to stop for the day. I treated him to lunch even and we decided to call everyone out. "Do you think we should all go watch a movie together?" I asked him. He seemed to be thinking. "I think a movie is good, just be careful of what we are choosing. Donghyuck, Chenle, Jisung, Jaemin, Jeno, and Renjun are young and don't like something scary." I nodded


So we spent some time trying to find a good movie to watch and then we decided to watch a random comedy movie. So we told everyone to meet up at the movie theatre in the mall. Then I got a text. 


From: Baby Sungie

Johnny hyung my eomma won't let me go if she thinks I'm not safe. Can you come to pick me up so she knows I'm safe?


Aw, cute... "Ten we need to go pick up Jisung, his mom won't let him go unless she knows he's safe," I said. He nodded "okay let's go then," I asked Jisung for his address and he sent it to me. So we walked over to his house and knocked on the door. 

A woman opened the door "And who are you two?" She asked, her eyes narrowed at us. "I'm Seo Johnny, and this is Ten. We are here to pick up your son to watch a movie with us and the other members of the group that we are all debuting in." I said clearly. 

"Please take care of Jisung, I was so worried when he appeared home so injured." She said. I smiled at her "Rest assured I won't let anything happen to Jisung, I care for him as I would my younger sibling." She smiled back "Jisung! Your friends are here to take you to the movie!" she shouted.

I saw Jisung a second later with a bright smile, he gave me a hug and I ruffled his hair before we all walked to the movie theatre. Taeyong was already there with Jaehyun and Donghyuck... oh wait Haechan is his name now. That's gonna take a while to get used to. 

We walked over to Taeyong and Jaehyun but Jisung ran to Haechan. I smiled at the two and Ten and Jaehyun were already talking. 

"Hey Taeyong" I said. He smiled. "Hey Johnny. So what movie are we all watching? I'm just curious." He asked. "Just some comedy movie. So the kids are happy." I said. He chuckled. "I was surprised Jisung came. His mom has been paranoid since the mugging incident." 

He said. I nodded. Jisung still had a faint bruise on his cheek and a cut on his forehead. I felt upset. "Yeah."

I got a message and checked my phone. 

From: Dolphinle

Hyunnnnggggg Renjun and me are lost

From: Dolphinle

Please come help us

I laughed and showed the message to Taeyong who laughed as well. "They're so cute. I'll go get them. Wait here for the others." He said before calling Chenle and walking off. 

Soon enough more members came and we eventually got everyone together. Some members really really wanted to go see a horror while the rest wanted comedy. So we split into two groups. 

I decided to stay with the kids in the group and Ten came as well. While the rest decided to watch horror. Oof. I'm almost positive there are people who are gonna regret that. 

I paid for my ticket and Jisung's ticket as well and got food for us. "Johnny is such a dad" Jaemin said. "My dad now!" Jisung said. I ruffled his hair. "Should I be warning my mom that she has a grandchild already?" I asked jokingly. 

We all laughed and went to the movie. "So who's my mom then?" Jisung asked. "I'm single so no mom" I said. "Ten hyung can you be my mom?" He said. Ten choked on his drink. 

"Little warning Jisung." He said before cleaning himself. "Sure why the heck not." He said after. 

"Now Johnny and Ten just need to get married" Haechan said. And I choked this time. 

"Watch the movie all of you" i said before shoving a handful of popcorn into my mouth. 

Ten chuckled and everyone settled down and started watching the movie. 

Although.. How come the idea of marrying Ten in the future make me feel.. Really really happy? 

I wonder why...