Taeyong/Yangyang

Idol Romance

it hurts.

it really really hurts... I feel like I'm dying. Where are my members? Are they safe? Is Jaehyun safe?

I stared at my feet. I'm tired... I'm hungry, and I'm scared.

I just want to go home... I want to know my members are safe...

The door opened. I didn't bother to look up. "had enough already? I guess you aren't as tough as people claim you are. You really are just a pathetic lump" I got used to hearing it.

"nobody is even looking for you." he always said that. "They don't care about you" I know they do.

"you'll die here" he left the room.

I probably will die here... 

I just really really have to hope I don't...

 

~~~

 

 

I'm bored... I was in school. Dying currently. I hate school.

Although school in Korea is definitely really different than I expected, Not bad just... different. 

Finally, the bell rang, I collected my books and left the classroom. "Hey, Yangyang!" I glanced over and blushed a bit. Hanuel, this girl I actually really really liked. She is kind and sweet. She welcomed me first when I was new and also helped me study a lot. 

"Hey Hanuel what's up?" I asked her. "Do you wanna hang out?" She asked. HELL YES. Wait I should be cool about this. "Yeah sure. When and where?" I asked "Now silly, classes are over, and I just thought we could take a walk. It's relaxing." She said. 

I nodded "Sure sounds good. But uh I have to go somewhere later..." I trailed off. "SM right?" My eyes widened "How did you know?" I asked "Ah I'm an SM trainee. I saw you at the meetings." She said. 

How did I not notice? "You'll be in NCT right?" She asked. I shrugged "I dunno." She smiled "You seem like a good fit for them. I'm friends with some of the members." She said. I unlocked my locker and nodded before shoving my books inside it. "I saw you with Mark hyung I think" I commented.

"Yeah Mark is one of my friends since we both come from Canada," She explained We walked along with each other and just enjoyed the air, it was really relaxing, we took our usual route when we went walking together.

"hey let's turn right this time, It would be nice to have a change of pace today right?" she asked I was hesitant but I ended up agreeing, ah the power of love. 

"ok sure let's go" We turned right. although... I got this dark feeling that just made me slow down. "Haneul... Maybe we should go back" I said. "Wait, Yangyang, that house... doesn't it give you a bad feeling?" She pointed to a white house, with bushes in the front and the grass perfectly trimmed, it seemed completely normal, but there was such a dark feeling, It was the feeling I had. Not the neighbourhood just that house. 

"Come on," She said I followed her being very cautious about the house. We went around the bushes but something caught my attention, something pink. I went closer "Yangyang What are you doing?" Haneul asked anxiously. I waved my hand to quiet her down and carefully moved the bushes branches away. A window. Is... Is that Taeyong hyung?! "Hanuel... It's Taeyong hyung!" I said. She glanced through and gasped.

"Mark oppa and Haechan oppa were wrong then!" She grabbed her phone "What are you doing?" I asked. "Calling the police, We need to help him" I nodded but I grabbed her and moved her away from the house if the owner saw us he could harm us and I don't want her to get hurt. 

I felt anxious but honestly... I had such a bad feeling... so I took out my textbook from my bag

I went to the window again. 

And I threw my textbook as hard as I could at the window, it broke into pieces and I took off my bag. "Yangyang! What the hell are you doing?!" She said. I hopped down from the window and walked over to Taeyong hyung...

I almost threw up... He was in such bad shape I couldn't believe I still recognized him... "Hyung... I'm Yangyang, I'm here to help you" I said as I tried to untie his hands and feet. "Hanuel help me get him up," I whispered. I pulled him to the window and tried to lift him up, Hanuel tried to pull him up while I pushed him up.

Soon though Hanuel got him all the way out so I grabbed the edge of the window and pulled myself up. We immediately went to the hospital. "Someone help us!" I shouted. Very soon a bunch of nurses and doctors came and took Taeyong hyung away. I sighed in relief. "Hanuel?!" I glanced over and saw Mark sunbae. I bowed my head to him and Hanuel hugged him. 

"Mark oppa... Yangyang oppa and I found Taeyong... We brought him here... he's safe and alive!" She said. Mark sunbae had tears in his eyes. I felt good about this though. The nct members are now all back together. 

"Haechan oppa!" I heard Hanuel call out. He seemed like he was gonna come... but then he saw Mark sunbae... and walked away instead. Huh... were they fighting again? "Haechan confessed to me... But... I'm not gay..." Mark sunbae said. I cleared my throat.

"You don't have to be fully gay you know hyung... Panuals and biuals exist. Maybe you aren't gay but bi or pan... and if you feel like you aren't any of those then cool but don't let it ruin your friendship with Haechan hyung, he is a good person." I said. 

Mark sighed "How would my family react?" I shrugged "You can't let them be the reason you aren't happy. Just try your best..." I said to him "Hanuel I'll go to SM first ok?" I told her. She nodded and I left.

Ah, seriously I'm going crazy. I accidentally bumped into someone "Oh sorry" I said. "Yangyang right?" I glanced up... And my face turned bright red. 

"y-yeah" and I stuttered- "I'm Xiaojun, nice to meet you," He said. I nodded "yeah, nice to meet you" I smiled

 

 

 

 

 

 

wow this was late sorry i just started college and engineering courses are kicking my - anyways Imma try to get one more update out today but no promises honestly. I have some question for you readers so please answer ^^

 

1. If I started a youtube channel with reaction vids, dancing and singing vids, and updates on my stories would you actually subscribe?

2. I'm thinking of trying to do a q and a but not sure if i should do one yet should i?

3. This story is ending soon as empathy era is almost here, so I'd like to ask about which couple by far is the most popular.