NCT 2018

Idol Romance

"bYE Czennies!!" I said before stopping the v-live, I melted into the couch and looked over at Ten hyung "hyung how are you feeling?" I asked him "mmh I'm hungry and tired," he said with a pout. "hyungs and Jisungie" I called for their attention "let's go eat food back at the dorms with Ten hyung" they smiled and nodded.

"Alright come on hyung," I said "Thank you Chenle," he said. We all walked over to the dorms and decided to make something healthy rather than order something unhealthy. Now that Ten hyung is pregnant we are all trying to help him out and take care of him.  All of us were so excited. 

I also kept thinking about Haechan hyung. I looked over at Jeno hyung, Haechan hyung told me the story. I can't believe Jeno hyung likes Haechan hyung so much to even decide to be the father of his child. I am happy that Mark hyung decided to step up and take responsibility for their child. Although... He's worse than Johnny hyung.

"Mark seriously right now I can dance without harming the baby," Haechan hyung shouted as he grabbed his practice bag "I know that But I'm just saying you should practice less now so you won't accidentally hurt yourself" Mark hyung replied and took his bag from him "and you know as well as I do that you have many more risks so I want to make sure both you and the baby are safe" 

Haechan sighed "I know Mark but I'm gonna be fine right now. This baby will be fine, and so will I" I looked back at Jeno hyung who watched sadly. I felt sad watching that. "Jeno hyung," I said softly. He looked over at me "I'm sorry but you need to get over Haechan hyung... He wants Mark hyung." I said softly. 

"stop!" He shouted. He gained everyone's attention in shouting. "I hate Mark.." He said. I glanced over at Mark hyung who scoffed. "Come on Haechan. Let's go to practice." He said "Mark! You don't deserve him! You broke his heart! Why should you get to take care of his baby?! You don't even remember being with him!" The rest of us were frozen 

"Jeno hyung.." I said Mark hyung walked over and grabbed Jeno by his shirt "I am trying to fix my mistake though this mistake can never be fixed, I am going to take care of Haechan and our child, not out of obligation but because I actually care about them, Maybe I don't love Haechan as you do, but it can change and I'm sure it will change." Jeno hyung seemed to snap and pushed Mark hyung back before they actually started fighting. 

I snapped back first and tried to pull them away from each other, Jaemin hyung and Renjun hyung started helping me and we managed to pull them away, But this honestly shocked everyone. Jeno and Mark hyung have never been violent especially to each other!

I looked over at Haechan hyung who was shaking in fear. Jisung walked over to him. "Hyung comes on I'll take you to 127's dorm," He said, leading him out of the dorm. I looked at Ten hyung who seemed disappointed in Jeno and mark hyung. 

"Jeno if he loves Mark you should accept that and support him," he said. I looked over and saw Jeno hyung in shock "Mark I'm furious you decided to hurt Jeno, you shouldn't have done this and Jeno you and Mark have terrified Haechan now! And you two are not going to get near him until you two have made up! Your comeback is very soon and you have to work together to make sure to make up before getting near him." 

Both seemed shocked before Mark hyung sighed "I don't want Haechan to be afraid or hurt by us... Jeno please let me take care of Haechan and our child." Mark hyung said. Jeno hyung teared up "I like him a lot Mark hyung please let me take care of him and the child." I looked away. 

I didn't feel good about this. Not even close. "No Jeno.. just no... I'm sorry." Mark hyung said and he got up, grabbed his bag and Haechan's bag and left. Jaemin hyung took Jeno hyung into their room. I felt upset watching this. 
 

~~~

It's been almost a month since Taeil hyung spoke to me. I missed him so much, since our conversation he refused to talk to me. "Taeil please talk to me" I pleaded. I needed to be with him. "I don't think we should continue this Doyoung," he said. I felt relief. "good... I missed you so much" I walked over to hug him "No Doyoung, I mean our relationship," he said. My eyes widened.

"You said it yourself. if it came to being together or your career, you wanted your career. So here you go. you can enjoy your career without fear it'll get destroyed" I froze, and he walked off towards Johnny hyung and Yuta hyung. I... my heart broke... regret filled the entire being I wanted to cry so much, I felt someone touch my shoulder and saw Jaehyun who took me out of the room. 

Is this real? Was this really real? Did he really just leave me? tears fell from my eyes, I went from crying to complete sobbing in only seconds. Sobbing into Jaehyun's shoulder, my heart really broke I don't want my career if it means I can't be with my moon. 

"Yongie.. he's really upset, let's cancel practice for today. He can't practice in this state" I heard Jaehyun saying "Neither can Taeil hyung he's a wreck" I heard Taeyong hyung say. "Why did Taeil break up with Doyoung?" Taeyong asked. "... I chose my career over him." I said weakly. 

"w-what?" Taeyong said shocked. "I chose my career over him," I said louder. I felt so stupid. "I know now I made the wrong choice though.. I should have chosen him," I said weakly. I was taken back to the dorm to rest. 

I sighed softly "I can't believe I said I wanted my career more then I wanted him... But now that I chose that... I regret it. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Doyoung, wake up"  I opened my eyes slowly and saw... me?! I jumped out of bed and moved away "h-how is this possible?" I said "This is a dream obviously. But a special dream. I wanna show you two options you have. So I'm gonna show you a year into the future where you chose your career and stopped loving Taeil." He said. He snapped his fingers and my bedroom disappeared. 

I saw the SM building and walked inside. I saw Taeil hyung and sighed softly. "He's smiling," I told myself. He looked up and looked at me... or through me... "Love!" He said happily. He ran over and my heart started racing. but he ran past me. I looked back and saw... Dongyul? I remembered the tears he made Taeil cry when we first got accepted... Why... Dongyul pressed his lips against Taeil's

my heart shattered once again. "No! Taeil hyung! Please! Stop kissing him!" I shouted. I couldn't touch him or do anything to stop it. "In this world, you didn't do anything to stop him from leaving you, and your career skyrocketed you even got solo albums. while working with NCT you also have solo activities." I said to me.

"now here is the reality where you and Taeil have left your career for each other" he snapped his fingers and we were at a beautiful white house

       

(the house)

"This... this house is beautiful," I said. "This is my reality,"  he told me The door opened and I saw Taeil there holding a baby. I teared up "is... is that?" I asked "That's our daughter," He said quietly. He walked to Taeil and He handed him the baby. He snapped his fingers again and Taeil looked at me. "Doyoung.. why did you bring yourself here?" he asked. 

"this is me who got left by you for choosing his career over you" he explained. Taeil's eyes widened "really?" he asked. "yeah.." I said quietly "I have one more place to show him, where he chose both." he said "w-what? I can choose both?" I said surprised "yeah... Maybe I don't have enough time to show you since this little angel is going to wake up and hungry for her milk" 

"what happens in that reality?" I asked. " well your career does well with the NCT members and you and Taeil are happy, simple as that," he told me. I smiled softly "hey Doyoung if you choose both, please tell Haechan not to go with Jeno," He said. I blinked in surprise. 

"W-What?" 
 

Suddenly I woke up and started coughing like crazy, I accidentally fell off my bed just then the door opened and Taeil was there. "Doyoung hey, hey, are you ok? come on you need to breath" He said patting my back. 

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. He fell over from the force "what? Doyoung! What are you doing?" He said "I'm sorry! I don't wanna choose my career over you. I love you Taeil I truly truly love you and I don't want to live my life without you" I pulled away to look at him. 

"I need some time Doyoung, just a bit of time if that's ok," he said. I nodded "of course" he kissed my nose gently and left my room. I smiled softly. I'm not gonna lose him. 
 

~~~

I walked over to U's dorm and knocked on the door, Kun hyung opened the door and smiled at me "hey Junnie what's wrong?" I hugged him tightly "Junnie?" he hugged me close "Junnie what's wrong, baby?" he brought me inside and kissed my head "hyung I just watched Jeno and Mark hyung fight over Haechan and the baby," I said, "ah that's terrible... how is Haechan doing?" I nodded "Yeah he's alright," 
 

"I just wanted to see you were all," I told him he smiled happily and sat on the couch before pulling me into his lap and cuddling me. "you finished practice baby?" I nodded and buried my face into his chest. I felt so happy. Then the door opened and Jungwoo and Lucas hyungs were walking in talking happily, "Oh hey Jun!" Jungwoo hyung said "Sup Junnie jun" he laughed

I smiled at them "Hi hyungs" Jungwoo cooed at me "Aigoo Junnie is so adorable~ Kun hyung take very good care of this precious baby" He said before walking with Lucas hyung to his room. 

"Oh, I will take good care of him." Kun hyung said holding me tighter.

"after all he's the one in my heart now" I heard him mumble. 
 

~~~

Finally it was the day all 18 members got to perform. I was really excited. "Nana hyung!" I looked over and Jisung was calling me. I fixed his jacket for him and he smiled.

"are you ready to perform?" he asked me. I nodded "of course I am. Come on let's go see the rest of the members and prepare to go on stage" I said leading him back to the very very noisy waiting area.

everyone was chatting excitedly as we haven't all hung out since trainee era.

it was nice. I glanced over at Jeno though and felt sadnesd as he just stared longingly at Haechan who was laughing and talking to Taeyong and Jaehyun hyungs.

I hope Jeno finds someone else to love honestly. "Jae!!" I heard someone call out. I looked over and so did Jaehyun hyung.

"ah Haneul!" I said before hugging her. She smiled brightly "I quit!" she said. my eyes widened "what?!" I shouted.

"I don't wanna be an idol. I love medicine. so I asked the company if I can work as a doctor for NCT only" she explained. "and they said yes so basically I'm another staff member for you" she said happily.

I was gonna scold her but she was so happy I couldn't bear to say anything. The staff called us and she waved bye as she stayed in the room.

we went up to the stage and got into our positions. as the first beat rang through the air. I felt more energetic.

"Whoa!!" 






 

ok thats the end. Well for this book its the end. I wanted to get the 3 new members in this chapter but I couldn't so of course we are gonna have to wait. 

But thats the end for this book I was thinking of a proper q and a for the members so please dont be silent and drop questions or comments or anything for the members and some characters

taeyong

jaehyun

winwin

yuta

taeil

doyoung

johnny

ten

mark

haechan

jungwoo

lucas

kun

renjun

jeno

jaemin

chenle

jisung

yangyang

haneul