Taeil

Idol Romance

(The titles will be the pov's of the characters please enjoy reading)

 

I walked into the school like every other day. I was kinda a loner in the school anyways. Quiet and shy. But I preferred it that way anyways. I had 2 friends at least. "Taeil!" I looked around and saw one of my friends. "Oh hey Bonhwa" I smiled.

"Taeil did you study for our bio test?" he asked. "Of course I did. It's a quiz anyways. He's just testing us on the parts of the heart." I reminded him. He whined "I can hardly remember the four chambers of the heart." I started laughing. "that's elementary school work." He grinned "true. Now where is your crush Dongyul?" I blushed 

"quit it he's only our friend." I said shyly, "and he's straight" I added. "I don't care how straight he is he'll bend for you" Bonhwa said. I smiled and shook my head we went into class and Dongyul was sitting in his desk with his textook open. Bonhwa poked his cheek. "Dongyul~ pay attention to meeeeee" he whined. Dongyul laughed and closed his book.

"What's up guys?" he asked. "Taeil being a cutie nerd like normal" I rolled my eyes "and Bonhwa being an idiot like normal" I said before sitting at my desk beside Dongyul. He ruffled my hair lightly, "Taeil is cute. And really smart. we are pretty lucky he is our friend." I smiled shyly.

"Thanks.." I said before opening my textbook to study some more. "Hey Taeil." I looked up and our teacher was at the door. I got up and went to him. He handed me a letter. "This was sent by your parents." He said with a wide grin. I grabbed the letter and my heart stopped.

 

SM Entertainment Company

 

He smiled at me "Congrats Taeil. I'm sure it's going to tell you that you got accepted" He went into class. Soon I followed and sat down. "What did the prof want?" Bonhwa asked, I showed them the envelope and their eyes widened. "HOLY CRAP!!" They shouted. I smacked them both and made them quiet down. I put the envelope in my bag and started to prepare for the quiz. 

I was nervous about it.. The audition.

 

flashback

The audition room was filled with different applicants who were either practicing or talking to other people. Some stayed in the corner on their own and others were in really big groups. I glanced around the room and saw people who were aorund my age, and others who were younger or older. 

I looked at my number again and got nervous again. 

I kept staring at my hands in my lap. I saw someone who was practising dancing, then I saw someone else who was singing, his voice was really good. Then I went back to looking at my hands in my lap. 

"yah!" I looked up and I saw someone who was waiting for me. "A-ah yes?" I said. "Come join us." he said. The group of singers were there staring at us. "I'm Jaehyun. Come on" He said with a smile. I got up and grabbed my bag before following him. "Guys introduce yourselves." Jaehyun said. 

"I'm Donghyuck, Over there is Chenle, who is Chinese. You met Jaehyun and Then Doyoung." Donghyuck had said. I smiled a bit "I'm Taeil." Is all I said. They smiled at me. "Okay well all of us are auditioning for singing and- oh shoot wait are you auditioning for singing or dancing?" Jaehyun asked. 

"ah singing."  I said. "You don't talk much do you?" Doyoung asked. "Doyoung hyung that seems kinda mean" Donghyuck said. "Ah no it's alright. I'm just someone who doesn't have much to say." They all nodded. "well can we hear what you're singing?" Donghyuck asked curiously.

"Ah I'm not that good. I'm only here because my friends are auditioning too." I said shyly. "Come on. You have to sing with us anyways." I looked at their numbers and I realised I was behind them. I was going to have to sing in front of them anyways. 

"Well then you can hear me in the audition room." I said before heading back to my seat. I felt a hand grab my wrist. I looked back and Doyoung was there. He made me sit down. "We have to sit down in our order anyways." He said before he sat back down. "Sorry Taeil hyung" Doonghyuck said, "How old are you Donghyuck?" I asked. "I'm 14 right now hyung" 

 

Holy crap he's only a baby. "Chenle is younger then me he's 13" oh god they are small babies. Why are they here??? "Ah guys our numbers have been called."  Jaehyun said as he grabbed his bag. We all grabbed our things and followed the staff worker to another room. The five of us were standing in order. Donghyuck was first, Then Jaehyun then Doyoung then Chenle then Me.

The judges were waiting for him to start. Donghyuck sighed nervously but then started singing and wow he sounded amazing. Like really amazing. I was in awe. He finished then Jaehyun started singing. Again he was amazing. Everyone was really good. Doyoung and Chenle were amazing too. My nervousness started to hit me 200 times harder.

I glanced at them and all of them were looking at me as well. But with such supportive eyes. I cleared my throat then started singing. I didn't even choose a song to sing I just went witht he first song that hit my head. 

Once I was done we all left the room and Donghyuck hugged me "HYUNG YOUR VOICE WAS FRICKING ANGELIC!!!" I laughed softly "Donghyuck calm down." Jaehyun said. "Although he is totally right your voice is really good." He said with a smile. "You guys have fricking amazing voices" I said. 

"I hope we all get in." Donghyuck said. "I'm sure we all will" Doyoung said. We all left on our own ways. 

 

Flashback End

 

I sighed. Did they get their letter too? I glanced at my friends but then looked back as I started to write my quiz. 

 

Classes seemed to have went by so much quicker then normal. But soon enough I finished my classes. It was only morning classes anyways today. I sped home and grabbed the envelope. I sighed nervously before I opened it.

 

My eyes widened and filled with tears

 

 

Congratulations Moon Taeil You have been accepted to SM Entertainment as a trainee.