Battery flat

My Robotic Boyfriend

“Darn, I can’t possibly say that his battery is dead?!” Hye Ri thought to herself.

Woo Hyun looked at Myung Soo worriedly and back at Hye Ri who seemed to be spacing out.

“Hye Ri-ah! I think we should bring him to the hospital right away!” Woo Hyun suggested.

“WHAT?!” Hye Ri exclaimed.

“Oh gosh. Bring him to the hospital, do some surgery and find out that his intestines are replaced with wires?!” Hye Ri thought.

“Oh. Umm, I mean… He always faints out of a sudden. He will be fine after a while. Maybe… he stood for too long today?” Hye Ri lied.

“If that is the case...Then let’s see him home now. Where does he stay?” Woo Hyun asked.

“Where does he stay? Oh, we stay together.” Hye Ri said without much thought.

“Crap! what did I just say?!” Hye Ri exclaimed in her mind.

“I…see...” Woo Hyun said. He felt disappointed but he hid it with a smile.

“Shall we go then?” Woo Hyun suggested as he piggy-backed L with the help of Hye Ri.

Placing him at the back seat, Woo Hyun sat onto the driver seat. He looked through the rearview mirror and saw Hye Ri with him. He felt a sharp pain in his heart.

“They are already cohabiting…Stop it, Nam Woo Hyun.” Woo Hyun thought as he stepped hard onto the accelerator.

Reaching Hye Ri’s apartment, Woo Hyun helped to carry Myung Soo up.

“Where is his room?” Woo Hyun asked, struggling with the weight of Myung Soo.

“Umm, you can just put him down in my room.” Hye Ri said as she pointed to her room.

“Haiz, now the misunderstanding is getting deeper!” Hye Ri scolded herself.

Woo Hyun nodded and dropped L onto Hye Ri’s bed.

He came out of the room and saw Hye Ri.

She handed him a cup of warm water and smiled. The two sat down on the couch.

“That is… I… he…” Hye Ri didn’t know what to say.

“It’s okay, I understand. I know what to do already. I will be giving up on you.” Woo Hyun said as he placed the cup down on the coffee table and stood up.

“I will take my leave first.” Woo Hyun said.

He plastered a smile across his face and left.

“What did he mean by he will be giving up on me? Don’t tell me… He likes me?! Oh my god! Which means he misunderstood everything now? How should I explain…” Hye Ri thought to herself.

“Or maybe it will be better to leave things as it is… I mean it is not like I like him or something. If I just keep quiet, we can still be friends perhaps.” Hye Ri thought and nodded her head.

Then, she remembered the battery dead Myung Soo in her bed. She took the charger into her room and plugged it into the socket.

“Yah! Kim Myung Soo, thanks a lot huh? If it wasn’t for Woo Hyun, you and I would have been dead meat!” Hye Ri said as she slapped L’s arm. Obviously, he was in charging mode and there was no response. Hye Ri smiled as she saw him shutting his eyes as if he was sleeping and pretending to ignore her.

“If only… you don’t need battery to run.” Hye Ri whispered as she lay down beside Myung Soo. A sad smile appeared on Hye Ri's face before she closed her eyes to sleep.

“Wake up…” Hye Ri heard someone say into her ears.

She opened her eyes unwillingly and saw the pretty face close-up.

“Woah.” Hye Ri exclaimed as she moved back and form an 'o' shape with .

“Hehes...Time for work, my pretty lady.” Myung Soo said with a charismatic smile.

Hye Ri was surprised that he was back to the normal Myung Soo. Due to the system force shut down yesterday, he was no longer on jealousy mode.

Hye Ri was prepared for work. She sat down at the table and savoured the breakfast L prepared for her.

“Umm, Myung Soo… Are you still angry?” she asked timidly.

“Angry? For what?” Myung Soo asked with a smile.

“Because I went out with Woo Hyun yesterday and lied to you?” Hye Ri reminded.

The system recovery mode was triggered and Myung Soo sprang back into ‘jealousy’ mode.

“Yes, I am still angry.” Myung Soo said as he folded his arms and looked away.

“Wow. You are changing your mood really fast?!” Hye Ri stared in disbelief.

However, she knew she was at fault yesterday so she became apologetic.

“Myung Soo, sorry.” She said sincerely.

“Hmm, I will forgive you!” he said, turning his head back.

*Command: Forgive her whenever she apologises.

“But… On one condition.” Myung Soo continued and winked at her.

“Huh?” Hye Ri stared in confusion.

“Kiss.” He demanded and smirked.

“What?!” Hye Ri exclaimed.

She gulped down her saliva as Myung Soo stood up and walked towards her.

He leaned down and kissed her on her forehead gently.

She widened her eyes as her heart pumped faster. It was as if his kiss was the activation to her fast heart beat mode. He smiled once he broke the kiss.

*Command: Be naughty once in a while.

 

Author's Note:
How is the new chapter?:D
Please comment/subscribe if you have not?:)
Anws, thanks for reading^^