Competition

My Robotic Boyfriend

It had been three days since the incident. Unknowingly, he ended up at Hye Ri’s office level once again. He had been walking around to check on the company’s operations these days but somehow finds himself there in the end. He still could not give up on her like how easily he said the last time. His heart refused to do what his brain commands. It was as if his heart was no longer part of him. Probably, it had gone to Hye Ri’s side a long time ago…

Woo Hyun sighed as he looked at Hye Ri from behind the glass wall. That was all he could manage- looking at her from afar, ensuring everything was fine for her. He did not want to see her difficult expression like the other time. Eventually, he turned and left with deflated shoulders.

“Oh. Good afternoon, Vice President.” Soo Yeon greeted politely.

Woo Hyun nodded his head and entered the lift which Soo Yeon exited from.

“Why is he acting so strangely nowadays? It is so unlike of him to be so cold towards others!” Soo Yeon thought as she returned to the office.

“Coffee delivery~” Soo Yeon said as she placed a cup of warm coffee on Hye Ri’s table.

“Thank you.” Hye Ri replied with a smile.

“Guess who I saw just now?” Soo Yeon continued.

“Who? Our boss?” Hye Ri joked.

“Yea, right. He is on an overseas trip, why would he be here…” Soo Yeon rolled her eyes and said.

“Then, who was it?” Hye Ri asked with her eyes still on the computer screen.

“Nam Woo Hyun, our Vice President.” Soo Yeon exclaimed.

“Oh.” Hye Ri responded coldly.

“Yah. Can you take your eyes off that computer for a minute and pay attention to me… Come on. The boss isn’t here, we shouldn’t even  work so hard!” Soo Yeon said.

“Mianhae. I need to finish this project soon…” Hye Ri said as she continued working.

“Aish, seriously…” Soo Yeon shook her head and returned back to her table.

“Why is he here anyways? Ah, whatever. I need to concentrate and finish this stupid project first…” Hye Ri thought as she continued her work.

Finally, it was after work. Hye Ri locked her lap top in the drawer and left the office. As usual, Soo Yeon was off first to look for Sung Gyu. Returning home, she changed into her comfortable clothes and was eating dinner.

“Will you stop looking at me?” Hye Ri asked as she looked up from her food.

“Why not?” Myung Soo replied with a smirk.

“Aish. I can’t even concentrate in eating…” Hye Ri replied.

“You are… distracted by me?” Myung Soo asked with a wink and smiled.

He folded his arms and leaned closer to her across the table.

“Ahhh~ You are seriously driving me crazy!” Hye Ri complained as she took her bowl and walked to the window.

“Oh. Is that… Woo Hyun?” Hye Ri exclaimed as she looked down from her window.

Woo Hyun was at her doorstep with his car parked behind him.

“I wonder why he is here at this time…” Hye Ri placed her rice down and was about to head downstairs.

“Hye Ri-ah~ Where are you going?” Myung Soo asked.

“I will be back soon!~” Hye Ri shouted as she exited.

“Woo Hyun?” Hye Ri called out as she saw his back view.

“Damn. I am discovered.” Woo Hyun cursed mentally as he turned back to face her.

He walked to her and stopped. Scratching the back of his head, he smiled awkwardly and managed a weird wave.

“Why are you here at this hour?” She started.

“I was just… aimlessly driving about and somehow I ended up here.” Woo Hyun admitted.

“Oh.” Hye Ri did not know how to react.

It had been a few days since then and it was their first time talking face to face like that after the little confession by Woo Hyun.

“Hye Ri, will you…” Woo Hyun paused.

Hye Ri looked up at him, wondering what he wanted to say.

“give me a chance? I know you have him but I just hope you would allow me to compete fairly for you with him. I promise I would stop immediately if you find me bothersome.” Woo Hyun finished his statement and looked into her eyes.

“Please…” Woo Hyun thought in his mind.

Hye Ri had a tough expression on her face. She was lost for words.

“It’s o-” Woo Hyun was about to take back his words when someone interrupted.

“Let’s do it.” The person walked over from the doorstep and said.

“What?” Woo Hyun asked as he turned to face Myung Soo.

“Let’s have a competition. We will compete fairly for Hye Ri.” Myung Soo said as he stared at Woo Hyun.

“Deal.” Woo Hyun said as he extended his hand.

“Deal!” Myung Soo shook it forcefully before letting go.

“See you tomorrow.” Woo Hyun smiled charismatically at Hye Ri and waved.

Driving off in his red sports car, it was left with Myung Soo and Hye Ri on the street.

“Why did you do that?” Hye Ri asked in an upset manner.

She did not want to give Woo Hyun false hopes.

“Because I like you… and I want to prove to him that you are mine even if he had a chance to court you.” Myung Soo said arrogantly.

Hye Ri blushed a little at his words. It was the first time she felt someone being so possessive of her and somehow she liked it deep down inside her. She felt her heart picking up speed as she looked down shyly.

“It is cold. Let’s go in.” Myung Soo smiled gently as he took her hand.

*Command: Competition mode activated.

 

Author's Note:
Hey people!:D How is the new chapter?:)
Hehes... Yep! They are gonna compete fairly ^^
Hope to see comments/ new subscribers ~:D
Anyways, thanks for reading and sorry for the slow update :X
Hope you enjoyed reading!!:D~