Invitation

My Robotic Boyfriend

“Han Hye Ri!!!~”  Soo Yeon ran over to Hye Ri excitedly as soon as she spotted her.

“Woah. What’s wrong?” Hye Ri asked as she caught Soo Yeon before she bumped into her.

“Our company’s annual dinner and dance is here!” She informed, holding the invitation card.

“You are not going to fake a medical leave and skip it again, right?” Soo Yeon whispered softly into her ears.

“It’s here again? Aish.” Hye Ri frowned and shook her head.

“Hey, what’s up? I mean you have Myung Soo to attend with you now!” Soo Yeon reminded.

“Oh. I forgot.” Hye Ri mumbled as her face lit up.

“Bring him along and you can finally attend it proudly~!” Soo Yeon exclaimed.

“Finally.” Hye Ri nodded and smiled hopefully.

“And I thought I was going to skip the celebration every year…” Hye Ri thought to herself.

After Work…

Myung Soo answered the door and saw Hye Ri, smiling brightly at him.

“What’s that?” L asked as he pointed to a paper bag in her right hand.

“For you.” Hye Ri said as she handed him the bag.

“What’s the occasion?” L asked as he opened the bag and found a formal suit inside.

“Willyoubemydancepartnerformycompany’sorganisedevent?” Hye Ri asked quickly and looked down shyly.

“Sure.” L agreed. He was able to catch every word of hers accurately.

“Really?” Hye Ri looked up, delighted.

“Yea. So come in already.” Myung Soo chuckled as he gestured for Hye Ri to enter.

After dinner, Hye Ri told L to try on the clothes she bought for him.

“I was just buying by impression. Don’t know if it will fit…” Hye Ri was talking to herself when she saw L standing before her.

The formal suit fitted perfectly on him, showing off his well-toned body. He smirked at the sight of Hye Ri staring at him, shocked.

“I know I look good.” He teased with a wink.

“A-ani, I…I was just amazed at my estimation skills!” Hye Ri denied and turned away, blushing.

“Anything you say. What about you?” Myung Soo asked as he walked over to her bed.

“I have a dress.” Hye Ri said as she got up from her bed and walked over to her closet.

Taking out a pretty plastic bag, she removed a well-wrapped box in it. Opening it up, a gorgeous white dress was revealed.

“I bought it the last time when I skipped the dinner and dance because I had no companion.” Hye Ri recalled as she took the dress out.

“Try it on.” Myung Soo said as he pushed her into the toilet.

Some time later, the toilet door unlocked. Stepping out of the toilet, Hye Ri smiled shyly at L who was taking her place on the bed. They were like fashion judges for one another.

“Wow. You look… amazing.” L complimented with widened eyes.

“I know I look good.” Hye Ri copied L’s words and winked playfully at him.

“Back to the topic of dinner and dance, do you actually know how to dance?” L asked as he got up from the bed.

“Umm… No.” She admitted embarrassedly.

“Kind of guessed so. Come on, I will teach you.” L said.

She nodded with a meek smile and they went to the living room. Playing some slow music, L walked back to Hye Ri. He then bent down and asked for her hand. Timidly, Hye Ri placed hers in his. With that, L rose slowly with a warm smile on his face. Hye Ri felt her heart beat faster but she held it in and focused on listening to Myung Soo’s teaching.

“Place your hands here and move your foot like this.”

“Okay, I will try.”

“Yah! Stop stepping on me!”

“Mianhae.”

“It’s alright. Let’s do it again…”

After some practice time, the two finally decided to stop for the night.

“We will continue tomorrow.” Myung Soo said in an exasperated tone.

“I will do better tomorrow.” Hye Ri said.

“Okay, goodnight!” L replied with a weak smile.

“Will I be able to learn how to dance in time for the event?” Hye Ri thought as she sighed and laid in her bed.


Author's Note:
Hey guys!:D
Sorry for taking so long to update a new chapter...:X
Just want to inform all of you that 'My Robotic Boyfriend' is coming to an end soon too ):
You guys have been awesome readers!
Please remember to drop me a comment below/ subscribe if you have not done so ! :D
Thanks for reading ~ ^^