Date

My Robotic Boyfriend

Arriving before Lotte World, Hye Ri gasped. It had been a long time since she visited. She smiled at the thought of the fun rides and thrilling facilities. Woo Hyun noticed her smile and unknowingly, a smile was plastered across his.

“Shall we enter?” Woo Hyun asked as he looked at Hye Ri.

Nodding her head, she skipped her way to the ticket counter. Woo Hyun paid for the admission fees as the two entered. Like a kid who was here for the first time, Hye Ri became all excited as she looked at all the rides with delight. Woo Hyun smiled at the sight of her childishness.

“Let’s get going?” Woo Hyun said as he gestured to Hye Ri.

They started with the less thrilling rides first. After which, they went on the exciting rides such as The Gyro Drop and Gyro Swing.

Hye Ri was kind of pale as she got off the ride with slightly trembling legs.

“Hah. I think I got a little too scared. My legs are a little numb now. My heart felt like it was dropping out when it descended just now!” Hye Ri complained as she shook her legs a little.

“Haha, you are so cute.” Woo Hyun laughed. Hye Ri returned a smile embarrassedly.

“Can you still continue?” Woo Hyun asked her.

“Why not?! Let’s go!” Hye Ri exclaimed as she headed to the next ride.

Nodding his head with an amused smile, he followed behind her coolly.

After some thrilling rides, Hye Ri could no longer take it. She was at her limit and on the verge of throwing up.

“Mianhae, I think I can’t ride them anymore. Let’s go for the less “exciting” ones, shall we?” Hye Ri said as she looked at Woo Hyun apologetically.

“I am fine with the idea.” Woo Hyun said as he suppressed his laughter, looking at Hye Ri’s sickly state.

“Yah! What are you laughing at?” Hye Ri yelled at him.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked on. Hye Ri followed behind him as they stopped before the haunted house.

“We are… going in?! I will skip that!” Hye Ri said as she was about to flee.

“Yah! Han Hye Ri! What is lotte world without its famous haunted house? Let’s go!” woo Hyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her in. Reluctantly, she entered the haunted house with Woo Hyun. She swallowed her saliva as she looked around the creepy interior.

“This is…sca-RY!” Hye Ri screamed as something jumped out from nowhere.

Unknowingly, she had clung onto Woo Hyun’s arm and was staying close to his back. Woo Hyun smiled to himself as he stopped and looked at her.

“Hey! Don’t just stop here! Walk on!” Hye Ri yelled nervously as she pushed him from behind.

“I am going to leave you here if you continue to yell at me like that.” Woo Hyun threatened.

“Okay, okay. I am sorry… Can we please kindly move on?” Hye Ri changed her tone and asked, with her eyes still looking around.

“That sounds better.” Woo Hyun smirked as he continued walking.

Throughout the walk, Hye Ri was clinging onto Woo Hyun as though her life depended on it. She was really afraid of such things. Exiting the haunted house, Hye Ri heaved a sigh of relief as she bent forward. Woo Hyun looked at the still-in-shock-mode Hye Ri and laughed.

“Yah! That’s why I told you I am not going in, right?” Hye Ri blamed Woo Hyun.

“Okay, okay. It’s all my fault. Let’s go and grab a bite!” Woo Hyun smiled as he walked off.

“Hey. Wait for me!” Hye Ri shouted from behind and caught up.

After they finished eating, it was already close to evening. The sky had turned into a shade of dark.

“Let’s take a walk by the river.” Woo Hyun suggested. Hye Ri nodded her head in agreement. She needed some walk to digest the food that made her feel so bloated.

The two walked leisurely along the shores of the Seokchonhosu Lake beside each other. Woo Hyun looked around at the nature trail’s scenery and eventually fixed his gaze on Hye Ri. She was smiling at the sight of a cute family taking family photo.

“We can take a photo too…if you wish to.” Woo Hyun said as he winked at Hye Ri.

“Ani!” Hye Ri shook her head and waved her hands. Woo Hyun laughed at her who became all flustered.

They continued the walk. Then, Hye Ri looked around and realised most of the people around them were couples. She looked to her side and saw Woo Hyun. She started to feel uneasy as people looked at the two of them. Woo Hyun sensed her uneasiness.

“Shall we get going?” he asked with a reassuring smile.

“Okay.” Hye Ri replied simply as the two headed back.

As they exited, someone caught Hye Ri’s eyes. It was Myung soo! He was waiting outside for her as he didn’t have the money to purchase the tickets. He had detected her down through his installed software and waited outside since morning. Hye Ri halted as she saw Myung Soo walking towards them. Woo Hyun followed her gaze and saw an unknown guy approaching.

“Didn’t I say that I will be jealous?! Why did you still go out with him? Let’s go.” Myung Soo said angrily as he grabbed onto her wrist.

“I am sorry. I will leave first!” Hye Ri turned around and shouted back to Woo Hyun as she was dragged off by L.

He was gripping onto her so tightly as if claiming ownership over her. At the same time, he was walking hurriedly. She could sense that he was angry again but this time, more serious.

“Myung Soo-ah.” Hye Ri called out to him. Finally, he stopped. He turned around and looked at Hye Ri sternly.

“I…I am sorry. I didn’t mean to lie. I was just…” Hye Ri attempted to explain but was cut off.

“Battery running low.” He said in a monotonous voice.

“What?!” Hye Ri exclaimed as she looked at him.

“Ah! It must be because he was out the whole day waiting for me! Aish. His charger is not here, now what?! Is he like going to shut down?!” Hye Ri looked at Myung Soo who was closing his eyes already.

“Yah! Kim Myung Soo!” Hye Ri yelled as he fell sideway and onto the ground.

Woo Hyun was surprised at the sudden guy’s appearance and wondered the relationship between the two. Then, he spotted someone. It was Hye Ri. He got off his red sports car and ran towards her when he saw someone unconscious on the ground.

“What… what happened to him?!” Woo Hyun asked worriedly as he saw Myung Soo lying there.

“He… he…” Hye Ri stuttered, not knowing what to say.

 Author's Note:
Hey! (: New update:D!
How was it? Please leave a comment/subscribe if you have not? ^^
Thanks for reading :) ~

If you are free, please check out my upcoming one-shot : You are different.

Thank you in advance ^^