Fun Trip

My Robotic Boyfriend

Walking out of her room with her hair strewn all over the place, Hye Ri walked over to Myung Soo who was still sitting on the floor. Last night, she was jolted from her sleep because she recalled she had to charge L. She was scared because the other time when L’s battery went flat he fainted. She was afraid he might not be able to start up again if he shuts down. She didn’t know when she started thinking too much. She also didn’t know when she became so fearful of L leaving her side.

She switched off the power plug and L slowly opened his eyes. He greeted her with a bright smile which brightened her day.

“Morning.” She returned a sweet smile.

“You just woke up, right?” Myung Soo stated and chuckled.

Then, Hye Ri realised she forgot to check herself in the mirror.

“.” Hye Ri thought as she hurriedly flattened and tidied her hair. L merely stared at her who became all flustered at his words.

“Let’s go out today.” Myung Soo suggested as he kept the charger away.

“Okay. I will go wash up first!” Hye Ri said before running off into her room.

Myung Soo laughed again at the cute side of his girlfriend.

“Where shall we go?” L asked as he crossed his legs and smiled at Hye Ri who was simply dressed.

“Umm. How about…” Hye Ri tapped her chin and thought about his question seriously.

“Let’s go to the zoo! It has been a long time since I visited the zoo…” Hye Ri exclaimed excitedly.

Myung Soo nodded in agreement and the two left for the zoo. Reaching there, Hye Ri paid for the admission tickets at the counter. Handing the tickets to the staff there, the two of them entered the zoo.

“Wah~ The weather is really good.” Hye Ri spun around and said with her eyes closed.

Myung Soo laughed a little at her actions before walking up to her.

“Let’s go.” He said in a cool way before holding her hand, and pulling her along.

Hye Ri blushed a little and followed him with a thumping heart. Each and every enclosure never failed to amaze Hye Ri who acted like a kid going to the zoo for her first time. She was looking at every animal intently, sticking her face so close to the glass wall that L had to pull her back at times.

“Look at that penguin!”

“Omo! The crocodile is so huge!”

“The snake looks scary…”

“Gosh. That elephant is so big…”

“The polar bear looks so cute~”

“Now that I look closely… It somewhat resembles you.” Hye Ri pointed out and laughed loudly.

“Bwoh?” Myung Soo’s eyes widened at Hye Ri’s comment.

“In what way do I resemble that white fluffy thing in there?!” Myung Soo asked in disbelief as he pointed at the polar bear lying lazily on the icy ground.

“You see… He is expressionless most of the time, gives off the cool aura and all.” Hye Ri analysed rationally as she studied the animal.

She turned back to Myung Soo to find him super close to her face.

“I bet it can’t do this though.” L said as he kissed her on her cheek.

*Command: Kiss her when she is close to you.

Hye Ri froze as she felt his soft lips touch her cheek. She gulped down her saliva and stared at Myung Soo. Myung Soo then grabbed her hand once more and pulled her away from the polar bear enclosure. Hye Ri felt her face heat up rapidly as they moved on to see the next animal.

 “Grrr…” Hye Ri looked down at her tummy and bit her lips.

“Crap. This is super embarrassing…” She thought to herself as she hugged her stomach protectively.

“Aww… Seems like my girlfriend is hungry huh?” L with a playful wink.

Hye Ri blushed harder as she looked down in embarrassment.

“Let’s go and have lunch.” L said as he pulled her to grab a bite.

The two then headed to a fast food restaurant located in the zoo. Hye Ri bought the food and returned to find L missing from the table.

“Myung Soo?” She called out as she scanned about the fast food restaurant.

She dropped the tray and began looking for him frantically.

“Kim Myung Soo, where did you go?” Hye Ri mumbled as tears overflowed her eyes.

The people in the fast food restaurant shot Hye Ri weird stares as she covered her tear-stained face.

“Did Sung Yeol come by and take him? Did he leave before the contract ended? Did-”

“Hye Ri?” She heard someone call from behind, disrupting all her disrupting thoughts.

“Myung Soo!” Hye Ri exclaimed as she turned around, relieved.

She ran forward and threw her arms around his neck, breaking down.

“Where did you go…? Did you know how scared I was?” Hye Ri mumbled against his shirt.

“I went to help a little girl who was lost…” Myung Soo explained.

“Promise me that you will never leave me again…” Hye Ri pleaded as more tears fell.

Myung Soo kept quiet and hugged her back.

*Command: Never make promises you can’t fulfill.

"I can't lie to her anymore..."


Author's Note:
Hey people! :D
How was my new update?:)
I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and will leave a comment down there^^
I would love to see new subscribers ;)
Thanks for reading ~ <3