Wronged

My Robotic Boyfriend

The next day, Hye Ri was off to work and Myung Soo remained at home. As she was walking to her office, she held a hand pulled her into the staff resting lounge. She was surprised. Looking up at the person, she smiled awkwardly.

“Yah! Han Hye Ri! You didn’t tell me when you got a new boyfriend! If it wasn’t for Sung Gyu yesterday, I would have screamed the hell out of you! We are friends, aren’t we?” Soo Yeon said as she raised an eyebrow.

“Soo Yeon-ah. Don’t be like that… Okay, I know I am at fault for not telling you… Come on. Forgive me, my magnanimous best friend will you?” Hye Ri smiled as she linked arms with Soo Yeon.

“Hmm…” Soo Yeon faked a consideration.

“Okay, I will let you off. But you must fill me in after work! Promised.” Soo Yeon smiled brightly like a kid.

Hye Ri flashed a fake smile as she thought to herself, “. Now what? Damn you Kim Myung Soo.”

With that, the two friends got back to work. On the other hand, Myung soo was at home when the doorbell rang.

Answering the door, Myung Soo saw a man behind the gates.

“Open the door. We need to do some software updates.” He ordered.

*Command: Open the door.

Myung Soo unlocked the door and let the man in. He used a controller and shut down Myung Soo’s system. He then connected Myung Soo to his lap top and started installing some software. It was a tracking software used to find his owner and for the company to locate his whereabouts.  After he was done, he used the controller and pressed some button. Myung Soo’s eyes shot open as he went back to working mode.

“Okay, done.” The man said with a satisfied smile. Patting Myung Soo on his back, he packed up and left the house.  Myung Soo closed the door and sat back onto the couch, going back to standby mode.

Back in the office…

“Han Hye Ri. Help me get this faxed to this fax address. Just do the faxing and do not read the information. It is confidential.”  Hye ri’s boss said to Hye Ri as he passed her a document.

Nodding her head, Hye Ri left the office. She walked to the printing room and switched on the fax machine. As told, she did not look at the contents but merely did the faxing. Then, she knocked onto her boss's office and entered. However, to her surprise, she saw Woo Hyun in his office. She hugged onto the document and saw the serious expression on his face. He seemed angry.

Hye Ri’s boss and Woo Hyun turned and looked at Hye Ri who just entered the office. “I am sorry for disturbing. I will be putting this down and going out.” Hye Ri bowed down and placed the document on her boss’s table. “Oh, I know it already! It must be her!” Her boss pointed at her and exclaimed. Hye Ri looked up in confusion. “I always tell her to help me do photocopying of those documents. She must be the traitor of the company who faxed those confidential documents. Vice President, I am certain. It is her!” He continued.

Hye Ri opened in shock and shook her head. “No! It is not me. I didn’t fa-…” Hye Ri stopped. “Are you sure you didn’t fax out those documents? The photocopier machine is just beside the fax machine. You must have secretly faxed it when I told you to photocopy!” He accused her. Woo Hyun looked at Hye Ri with suspicious eyes. “No! Vice president, it wasn’t me. I… Although I did fax the information but it is because…” Hye Ri tried to explain herself.

Woo Hyun had no expressions on his face. “ Enough. Quit explaining. You are fired.” He said coldly. Hye Ri felt some tears escape her eyes as he saw her boss smirked. She was wrongly accused. She became the scapegoat of her hideous boss. Her boss kept his sly smile away and added on, “Hye Ri-ah. I am so disappointed in you.” “Go get packed.” Woo Hyun said before leaving the room.

Hye Ri stared with her eyes open as she bit her lips. She stormed out of the room with tears in her eyes and packed her table. Throwing her things into the box, she grabbed her bag and was about to leave. Her colleagues knew what was going on and all of them looked down. They didn’t even dare to utter a goodbye. Their boss forbid. He said that she was a traitor, betrayer of the company.

Soo Yeon stood up when Hye Ri was about to leave. “Hye Ri! Will you be okay?” She asked. Hye Ri looked back with her reddened eyes at her best friend and colleagues who looked up from their work. Hye Ri nodded weakly. “Take care. I will go to you tonight. Don’t worry. We believe in you!” She said. The other colleagues smiled and nodded their heads in agreement. Hye Ri managed a weak smile as she turned and left.

“Crap company. Stupid boss. Bad Vice President. Nam Woo Hyun you bad jerk!” Hye Ri complained as she walked on the street. Returning home, Hye Ri went to her room. Myung Soo was surprised by her early return and asked, “Hye Ri? Why are you home so early?”. Hye Ri ignored him and sat down on her bed. She broke down again. She felt bad being wronged when she did nothing of what they claimed.

Myung soo saw her upset girlfriend and frowned. “Which bastard bullied you? Tell me. I will beat him up!” He said angrily as he hugged Hye Ri. “I am accused of… faxing the information to the other company today but… I didn’t. I didn’t. They don’t believe me…” Hye Ri wept and confided to Myung Soo. “It’s okay. Don’t cry. I am here. I believe in you.” He said as he patted her back gently.

After crying for some time, Hye Ri felt better. Breaking the hug, Hye Ri thanked Myung Soo, “Thank you.” “It’s okay. My shoulders will always belong to you!” Myung Soo said cheekily. Hye Ri laughed at his cuteness. Then, Hye Ri’s phone vibrated. It was an incoming call from Soo Yeon. She picked up and heard her friend’s excited voice.

“Hye Ri-ah! You can come back to work tomorrow already!” Soo Yeon said happily over the phone.

“Huh? What are you talking about…” Hye Ri listened to her friend with a confused mind.

“Our boss is sacked just now in the afternoon. The vice president did it. He checked up the case and clarified that you are wronged. So you can come back to work tomorrow! YAY!” Soo Yeon screamed over the phone.

“Really?! I can go back to work already! Soo Yeon-ah!  I am so happy now! Thank you! I love you!!” She screamed in delight as she jumped up from her bed. Putting down the phone, Hye Ri smiled happily and told Myung Soo, “They have sort things out already. They clarified that I am innocent and I can go back to work tomorrow !” Hye Ri said and did a little victory dance.

“Shall I cook you some food to celebrate?” Myung Soo suggested.

Hye Ri nodded her head like a little kid who wants the lollipop offered. Myung Soo got out of the room and went into the kitchen. Within minutes, a plate of nicely done up omelette rice was ready. He only cooked for a share of one. Serving the hot piping and appetising dinner, Myung soo flashed his charming smile.

“There you go. Please enjoy the meal.” He winked as he acted as a waiter. Hye Ri looked at him and asked, “Only for me? You are not eating?”  “You forgot that I don’t need to?” He replied her with a smile. Looking down at the food, she dug in. “I nearly forgot you are… a robot.” She thought to herself as she felt her heart sink a little.  

 

Author's Note:
How was the update?:) Please comment/subscribe and make my day? :D Thanks for reading ^^