Childish Rivals

My Robotic Boyfriend

“Yoboseyo?” Hye Ri answered her ringing phone.

“Hey! Look out of your window and see the most fascinating thing on Earth now !~” Woo Hyun said to Hye Ri.

Walking over to the window, she drew the curtains and looked down. Woo Hyun smiled and waved to her enthusiastically.

“I don’t see it.” Hye Ri squinted her eyes and looked around Woo Hyun.

“He is waving to you now.” Woo Hyun said shamelessly and chuckled.

“What?” Hye Ri giggled at his lame joke.

“Anyways, I am here to bring you out! Get changed and I will be waiting for you…” Woo Hyun told her.

“Why so sudden?” Hye Ri asked, still looking at him.

“Surprise!” he exclaimed with a wink.

“See you soon.” He said before hanging up.

Changing into a simple dress, Hye Ri was about to leave and meet Woo Hyun.

“Myung Soo, I will be going out with Woo Hyun for a while. Bye~” Hye Ri notified as she slipped onto her shoes.

“Wait!” Myung Soo shouted.

Hye Ri stood there and waited for him.

“What do you want?” Hye Ri asked, confused.

“I am coming along.” Myung Soo said with a smirk.

“What?” Hye Ri asked in a surprised tone.

“Let’s go. It isn’t nice to keep that guy waiting for too long.” Myung Soo said as he pushed her out of the apartment.

Woo Hyun saw Hye Ri and got out of his car with a broad smile. Then, he spotted Myung Soo walking beside her.

“Darn. Why the heck is he following us?!” Woo Hyun scolded him mentally.

“Hey. Don’t mind if I tag along, right?” Myung Soo asked with an eyebrow raised.

“No problem. The more, the merrier.” Woo Hyun lied. He had to show his gentleman side before Hye Ri.

“Heh.” Myung Soo chuckled.

“Shall we get going, my pretty lady?” Woo Hyun asked as he walked over to open the car door for Hye Ri.

“Thank you.” Hye Ri said politely before getting on.

Myung Soo got onto the back car seat too.

“Where are we going, greasy guy?” Myung Soo asked.

“Yah. At the look of it, I am older than you and you are supposed to be respectful.” Woo Hyun scolded.

“Heh. Rivals behave this way.” Myung Soo said and smirked.

“Furthermore, I have no age.” Myung Soo thought.

“We are going to the movies, rude boy.” Woo Hyun answered.

“Childish.” Hye Ri remarked.

“She is talking about you.” The two of them said at the same time.

“Haha.” Hye Ri laughed at their chemistry.

Reaching the cinemas, Hye Ri was staring at the two films. She could not make up her mind on which to watch.

“Chronicle or Hugo?”  Hye Ri mumbled to herself as she tapped her finger on her chin.

“Chronicle!”

“Hugo!”

The two boys took sides and were staring at each other.

“Aish.” Hye Ri complained.

“Ah, I have an idea.” Hye Ri grinned as she looked at the two.

“The two of you shall play Rock, Paper, scissors and we will go along with the winner’s decision. Woo Hyun shall represent “Chronicle” and Myung Soo you will represent “Hugo”.” Hye Ri announced.

The two boys frowned in concentration and clenched their fists tightly. It was as if they were going for a real fight. However, even if it was a game, it still involves men’s pride.  

“Scissors, paper, stone!” The two shouted and threw their ‘weapon’ forcefully.

“Yay! I won ~ ”Woo Hyun exclaimed as he jumped up a little. With that, he did a little victory dance and walked over to Hye Ri proudly.

“Chronicle.” Woo Hyun said and pulled Hye Ri to the counter.

“Damn.” Myung Soo cursed.

After the movie, the three of them went for a simple fare and headed home.

“Thank you for the treat today.” Hye Ri thanked Woo Hyun with a sweet smile.

“It is my pleasure.” Woo Hyun winked.

“Thanks, greasy guy.” Myung Soo said unwillingly and almost inaudibly.

“Seems like rude boy has some manners too huh?” Woo Hyun joked and smiled.

“Geez.” Myung Soo looked away.

“We will go up first. Bye~” Hye Ri waved and walked away.

Myung Soo walked up with Hye Ri and saw Woo Hyun still looking at the two. He then did a victory sign and stuck out his tongue.

“What the…” Woo Hyun muttered as he saw Myung Soo following behind Hye Ri smugly.

 Author's Note:
Hey:D! How is the new update?:)
Hope you enjoyed reading...
Drop a comment at the bottom?:D
Looking forward to new subscribers! ^^
Anyways, thank you for reading ~:)