Senior

Secret - The Sin

It was another rainy day. The soft rain poured down endlessly, washing the sin of the earthling. A woman was waiting patiently inside her car, looking through the window. Later, she saw a bright torchlight was shone at her direction. The light approached her car and a man entered the passenger's seat,  with drenched black rain coat.


"Hi Clairre. Sorry to call you this late", the man said under his coat.


The lady just smiled. "That's okay sunbae-nim. But-- what is it you want to tell me", she replied to her senior.


The man snapped at her, gazing at her sharply. The lady just curled a small smile. "Sunbaenim? It has been awhile. Didn't I told you not to address me like that", he spoke up, chuckling darkly.


"S-sorry-- but you are", Clairre was about to say something when the man covered with a cloth, soaked with chloroform. She fainted within a moment.


He stared at the unconscious lady deeply. "S-sorry-- you need to die so that I can live. It was just supposed to be a 'sweet revenge' but now that I try it again, it was pretty fun", he chuckled vindictively, breaking the silence of the dark eerie night. He wrote something on her forehead and burned something inside the car. The man left the car exuberantly, without looking back. He laughed along the way.