2men

Secret - The Sin

The sky darkened and filled with sparkling stars. A yellow sport car entered a quiet residential area and parked in front of a double-storey house. The driver carefully scanned the eerie surrounding, ensuring that nobody followed him there. Fifteen minutes ago, he sneaked out of his dorm and drove his precious sport car here, Mapo. A lot of fans were waiting infront of the dormitory when he walked out of the building. But luckily his camouflage as a delivery man worked out. Jung Daehyun exhaled a gust of air, proudly.


He dialed a number on his phone and waiting impatiently for an answer. The guy tapped his fingers in rhythm, uneasy with the long unaswered call.


"Hello", the other side of line answered his call.


"Yah, Youngjae-yah, you are home right? Open the gate for me", he said restlessly. Yoo Youngjae asked him to wait for awhile and went out of the house. The guy opened the gate. Pulling up his red hoodie, covering his head, Daehyun quickly rushed out of his car. He wanted to park inside but there was no more space in the porch. His sport car was parked right infront of the gate.


"Why did you suddenly come? Did something happened", Youngjae asked him as he entered the house's frontyard.


"I'll tell you inside. Ara's here?", Daehyun answered, walked into the house. Youngjae shook his head. Ara was still didn't return home. He checked the GPS and her location was nearby, a restaurant in Hongdae. Unlocking the gate, he followed the public figure inside.


Daehyun looked around the house since it was his first visit here. "Nice. It's quite spacy", he mumbled and walked to the kitchen. The stinky smell attracted him. His mouth was as wide as her eyes, to the view of burned rice and chickens on the dining table. Youngjae also entered the kitchen, joining his friend. 


"Yah, you are really at cooking. How can someone even eat this", Youngjae got scolded out of the blue. Ignoring him the guy grabbed two cans of cold beverages and gave Daehyun one. Both of them paced towards the living room and sat on the cozy couch.


"Tell me. What is it?", Youngjae asked the guy in the red hoodie.


"Let's wait for Ara--", Daehyun replied. "--but it was already passed her shift. Where is this girl?". He opened his can drink lid and gulped down a big amount of the soda.


Youngjae remembered something. "Someone pick her this morning. I think the same guy from last night.


"Ah, I almost forget it. The one that hug her. Is she dating someone? That's rare", Daehyun said again.


Youngjae shrugged and pulled out his smartphone from his pocket. He searched for the picture he snapped last night and zoomed in. "This guy is somehow familiar though", he grumbled while staring at his phone screen. Daehyun drank the soda again, peeking at Youngjae's phone. 


"Really? He did seem familiar to me too--", Daehyun also said the same thing. "--Let's ask Ara later", the singer suggested.


Several minutes had passed. Both of them were already tired of waiting. Daehyun suddenly stood up and went to a room nearby. "Is this your room?", he asked Youngjae before opening the room's door. The guy nodded his head. 


"I'll take a quick nap. Wake me up when she is here--", Daehyun spoke up. He paused and continued his words, "--and I think it is better for you to wash the dishes before she get home. It really bother me for awhile already. You know her temper right". Youngjae scowled at him. Daehyun just snickered and jumped onto the bed. He fell asleep within seconds.