Morning Drama Skit

Secret - The Sin

"What are you doing", a laugh came out from Youngjae's mouth as he entered the kitchen. His friend was staring blankly on the space, sitting at the empty table. No breakfast was served. 


"Here", Ara gave him a small packet of powder. The guy frowned, looking at the packet. 


"Seasoning powder?", he mumbled, changing his look at the lady. He was so confused.


"Ah, the rice is inside the drawer, if you want to eat, you can cook. In case you want to make a fried rice, you can use the seasoning. Easy peasy. There is the instructions there", she told him without looking at his face. Her mind was elsewhere. Youngjae was dumbfounded and scoffed a bit.


A honking sound made Ara slightly jumped. She inhaled a big amount of air into her lung. "Here come trouble", she mumbled under her breath, grabbing her handbag and walked out of the kitchen. Youngjae was just staring at her, shaking his head. "She totally lost her mind. Tsk tsk".


*******


Nobody started the conversation along the way. 10 minutes already passed. Ara was looking outside, avoiding any eye contact with the guy. She was cursing inside. The awkwardness filled the air inside the car. Mapo Eye Clinic, her workplace was in sight. Jinwoo pulled in, entering the parking lot of the double storey building. The black SUV stopped right infront of the building. 


"Thanks", the lady said, unbuckled the seatbelt. But then Jinwoo held her hand, stopping her from doing so. He grinned as their eyes met. She got butterflies in her stomach. Ara quickly looked away, avoiding his gaze. 'This is so awkward', she hissed.


"Stay here with me. It's still early", Jinwoo spoke up, tearing his gaze from her, sensing her discomfort. He still didn't let go of her hand.


"Alright--", she said under her breath. The guy played a song from the radio, attempting to hush away the uncomfortable air. Winner - 애 걔 (for) was played. 


Silence.


They just listened to the song, immersed with the beautiful lyric. Every words every messages really struck Ara's soft heart. She really wanted to hide, embarrassed with her stupid accusation.


Her head was busy finding a suitable word to utter when a quick peck was planted on her left cheek. She was astound and froze there for a second. Her eyes was wide opened. Ara bit her bottom lip and turned to the guy on her left. He was scratching his backhead, curling a half-smile. He let go of her hand.


"That was really out of nowhere right. B-but I'm not sorry", he spoke up with a warm smile on his face.


Really. Again, she was dumbfounded and speechless. 


"Let's have a dinner together later. We have a lot to talk about--- And I'm on leave for a month starting from today. Let's meet up more often", he said without looking at her.


Ara was surprised by his last statement. "Uhm. Really--". He nodded, putting a heart-warming smile on his face. The clock already struck 8 in the morning. "---Jinwoo-sshi, I need to go now.. s-see you later", Ara excused herself and ran out of the car. Her face was still burned in embarrassment. Why did he do that. She cursed inside.


As soon as she entered the clinic, a crowd of the staffs approached her. 


"Who's that. That was so hearthrobbing", Hanna asked her, smiling widely. 
"See. She is so red", a sales assistant spoke up, teasing her. 


What? Did they see the whole morning drama scene inside the car. Well, Jinwoo really parked his car right in front of the clinic. Gosh. Ara facepalmed and rushed into her office. The others were laughing at her.