Rain confession

Secret - The Sin

She walked through the rain with a heavy heart, pacing towards her house. Ara was unlocking the gate when a man threw his arms around her, hugging her passionately from behind. She was frozen in his embrace. She tried to break free but he wrapped her harder, burying his face on her shoulder. 


"Just a moment. Let's stay like this for awhile..... I'll explain", he whispered on her ears. 


Silence. The rain didn't seem to stop any sooner. Both of them were completely soaked.


"I was on undercover yesterday. That's why I was in a rush. The woman is my colleague.", he said again. Ara stayed silence.

"And forgive me for not telling you this sooner, since I have a lot of undercover work, I do need to hold another woman's hand.. touching her and even--- a-are you okay with it?"

No word coming out from . She was completely misunderstanding the situation.


"Ara-sshi.. Can't we have a go. I really don't want to lose you", Jinwoo said again. He embraced her even more. Ara was out of word. 


At the same time, Youngjae was busy snapping the pictures of the two lovebirds from his room's window. He snickered loudly and sent the picture to Daehyun. Youngjae zoomed in the picture to see the guy's face. "He seems familiar", Youngjae muttered. Shaking his head, he threw his phone on his bed. 

Daehyun just finished filming his interview when a notification popped up on his phone's screen. He smiled widely upon seeing the picture that Youngjae sent. The guy shook his head and joined his staffs, leaving the building. 

***

Ara just finished taking a hot bath. She peeked outside, making sure Youngjae wasn't around. Well, Youngjae was true. Now that she lived with a guy, Ara needed to change her clothes inside the bathroom.  She came out of the shower with the towel wrapping herself, and grabbed her shirt hanging on the rack outside and quickly ran into the bathroom. She forgot to bring along a spare shirt and her cloth were totally drenched. 


"Let's talk again tomorrow. You are drenched now. Make sure to have a hot bath or else you gonna catch a cold and--- I'll pick you tomorrow morning okay". That's the last words Jinwoo said to her before releasing his embrace and walked off the road, leaving her in front of the gate. She was stunned and was really dumbfounded to find out he wasn't cheat on her that day. Instead, he was working as an undercover around that area. Sighing heavily, she jumped into her fluffy bed and she buried face on the enormous pillow, catching some sleeps. She didn’t remember the moment before falling asleep. The next thing she remembered was her alarm went off, waking her up, shattering her fantasy dream.