Love The Criminal

Secret - The Sin

A week later


The evening breeze blew across Ara's face, hushing away the melancholy. The lady inhaled a big amount of cool air, enjoying the beautiful evening on the hospital rooftop. As she was losing herself into the nature, the sound of footsteps coming from behind made her out of reverie. Im Jaebum joined her, looking at distance.


"Congratulation in advance. I heard you will be discharge tomorrow", he spoke up, starting a conversation.


She scoffed by his words. "Discharge? After one hell of a week prisoning me here. What a joke", she snickered.


Jaebum turned to her. "Well they need to do several test on you. You might get injected with the same liquid that had killed Eunbyul".


Ara chuckled again. "Yeah right. I got injected with a freaking sedative. Why am I still alive today. I even regained my consciousness an hour after I got injected too. Very lethal huh".


Jaebum sighed heavily, listening to his friend's sarcasm. She had been like that since a week ago. 
Ara added again. "They think I'm a fool. They just want to put me under their surveillance since Jinwoo-sshi might contact me again. Kim Jinwoo.. he didn't kill me. I heard the nurse talking.. it was just a diluted sleeping pills--".


"What has gotten into you Ara-yah. He is a killer. You sound like he did nothing wrong. You are not--Forget it..", Jaebum said. "--Daehyun said you don't even flinched upon hearing about Clairre' death. She was your friend Ara-yah. Clairre--".


Ara scowled at him and abruptly cut him. "Don't speak like you know me any better".


Silence.


Jaebum looked at distance again. "They issue a protection order on us, starting from today. You know about that right. The cops will be with us 24/7"


"Well. I see that coming. I told you. They want to put us under their surveillance since he might contact us. Especially both of you and Youngjae. He did tried to kill you guys before".


Jaebum sighed again. "Great then. So that the cop could caught the killer sooner". He glared at the lady next to her.


Ara gulped down the saliva down . What really had gotten into her. Kim Jinwoo was the killer. He must be caught and punished by the law. But why did she felt not good about this. Shaking away her thought, Ara walked off the rooftop.