Dark Long Tunnel

Secret - The Sin

A group of special force detectives gathered in a conference room, discussing about the confidential mission that they had their eyes on for months already. 1002. That's the sole hint they could gather from the two serial case. The killing methods were different. After doing some background investigation on the two victims, finally they could find the chain between the two murder cases. A missing case of a third year student in D Island. The infamous Killing MT. 10th February was the date of the missing. The two victims were the students that went to the MT. And another connection was they went to the same middle school previously. So was Yoo Youngjae. Daehan Middle School. A suspect finally emerged. Im Jaebum. He went to the same middle school with the three and also went to the same MT. But the guy went missing since a year ago. No record of him since he graduated from the university. His family didn't even know his whereabout. They even filed a missing report on him. But there was something suspicious with his case. A week before he went missing, Jaebum reported to the cop that someone was stalking him at night, around his neighborhood. There was a call record. From that, their progress stuck in the middle. They couldn't even conclude the modus operandi of the case. Revenge was the only superficial motive but that didn't really give them a favor.


Sighing heavily, the leader, Detective Seunghoon asked S.Coups, the cyber cop for the team, to run a thorough background check on every students involved in the MT missing case and also the middle school students. The young lad nodded, understand and went out of the room. He called someone to help him with the case. Seunghoon then asked Hyosung, another detective to go to the forensic team and started the investigation all over again. "There must be something we miss. There is no such thing as perfect crime. We need to catch the criminal before another case emerge", he muttered, slamming his fist onto the hard round table.