The fugitive

Secret - The Sin

Shutting the door behind him, Daehyun sighed heavily and looked at his other friends. He shook his head and the others also groaned under their breath.


"How long will she stay that way. It has been 2 hours already", Jaebum grumbled.


Youngjae looked at him and hissed, "Hey, she must be so terrified. The fact that her boyfriend is the killer must not made sense at all. Jinwoo sunbae is a cop though".


As they were talking, Hyosung, the detective in charge appeared in front of them. She smiled at them and they bowed their head a bit. An hour before the incident at Ara's house, Youngjae and Jaebum went to meet her and they explained everything including the event from 10 years ago. They even suspected Jinwoo as the murderer. And later, Hyosung received a call from Scoup that something might had happened at Ara's house.
"How is she?", Hyosung asked them. After Ara was transferred to the hospital, Hyosung was the one that brief her about the case and also about Jinwoo. 


"Still the same", Daehyun replied her.
The elegant female cop nodded her head and went inside. 


Ara was sitting on her bed, hugging her knee close to her chest, staring blankly on her feet while humming to her favorite song. Hyosung approached her quietly. They exchanged a glance but Ara then looked at her feet again.
Silence.


"Did you already caught him?", Ara finally spoke up after a long silence. 


Hyosung, now, was sitting on the chair next to her. She shook her head.


"We got a tip that he already on a ship out of this country. But the cops are still on him so you don't have to worry. S-sorry--", the female detective didn't know how to answer her. She couldn't read the girl's mind. Ara curled a small smile on the corner of . 


Upon hearing that, Ara grabbed the bed sheet, covered her body and laying down on the bed. She closed her eyes and again, the silence arose the room. Hyosung was baffled and silently took a leave.